Michael Jackson could still be alive

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is new video although has common title<br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• Some of this info was new to me, very interesting  ;D<br /><br />"All In Your Name"........... Who's name? We should probably look into this.........
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    This is a good one :)
  • on 1312790339:
    <br />Some of this info was new to me, very interesting  ;D <br /><br />"All In Your Name"........... Who's name? We should probably look into this.........<br />
    <br /><br />In the name of the fans perhaps...? All for the fans?
  • ONLY GOD KNOWS - It’s all in your name, it’s alll in the game… follow me moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ through the gates of paradise, They’re all the same...,<br /><br />It’s all in your name.  <br /><br />It’s a journey that started long ago.  Call it murder, call it manslaughter, call it suicide, call it whatever name you choose.  But follow it & Michael till the end where together, through those gates of paradise, we will find truth.  No matter how you look at it Joe is not ALWAYS Joseph; and death doesn’t always have to mean TO HAVE DIED.  It could mean the end of one journey and the beginning of another.  I guess we really must, as Michael told us in the beginning, keep watching.