TIAI August 11

Comments

• happy birthday ladies.  Beautiful hoax cake.  I love it.  so taday is the 777 day of the hoax?  Gosh, time is flying.  <br /><br />Welcome back TS - You were truly missed beerchug
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The day is finishing in many countries. <br />This August 11 is even a little disappointing.  :-\ <br />Only a cake to celebrate 777 days of the hoax is very little, is not it?
  • HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!! I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH! bearhug<br />I'm so lost right now  fresse/, please correct me if i'm wrong, but does TS's last post mean that he might be Front or that they both work together?<br /><br />I'm so happy!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I wonder if it means that TS will start redirecting daily again... TS?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Happy Birthday Applehead and Chappie! Wishing you both the best always  bearhug<br /><br />TS...always nice of you to join us.  Like everyone else, I'm hoping you'll stick around longer this time around  ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    What's the sign say under the Happy Birthday Michael  ?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Michael you need to check this page out. I'm sure you will love it.  lolol/<br /><br />http://www.zazzle.com/vegasdusoleil/777+gifts<br /><br />[glow=red,2,300][size=14pt]HAPPY 777 DAY TO YOU.[/size][/glow] [blink][size=12pt]WE MISS YOU A LOT.[/size][/blink] bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug
  • [size=14pt]Happy Birthday Applehead and Chappie[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes Michael we do miss you alot, and welcome back TS we missed you too..[/size]
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Sorry but, who is "Front"??  ::)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm thinking now that Michael wearing 777 means nothing more that cute clique on a shirt, sold at unique gift or gag stores.  :shock:<br />Have we been naive in our ignorance of these things, and over analytical?
    on 1313122992:
    <br />I'm thinking now that Michael wearing 777 means nothing more that cute clique on a shirt, sold at unique gift or gag stores.  :shock:<br />Have we been naive in our ignorance of these things, and over analytical?<br />
    <br /><br />If 777 meant nothing for him, would he wear that shirt? We're talking about the perfectionist and the genius Michael Jackson here. ;) So no worries MJonMind, we are on the right track.
    It's not only the TII shirt he had that had 777 on it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313097120:
    <br />
    on 1313096867:
    <br />That calendar doesn't list the bamsday by any chance suspicious// :mrgreen: ?<br />
    <br /><br />Of course it does. :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />Cool  crash/ <br />But which one is it suspicious// ?!
    on 1313121593:
    <br />Sorry but, who is "Front"??  ::) <br />
    <br /> <br />TS, everybody knows that :roll: lolol/
    on 1313123816:
    <br />It's not only the TII shirt he had that had 777 on it.<br />
    <br /><br />2a9vcww.jpg
    on 1313124088:
    <br />
    on 1313123816:
    <br />It's not only the TII shirt he had that had 777 on it.<br />
    <br /><br />2a9vcww.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br />Of course, and I remember during history tour he had an arm badge with 777. I don't have a pic.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1313124037:
    <br />
    on 1313121593:
    <br /> <br />TS, everybody knows that :roll: lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />isn't this an ASSumption? <br /><br />Yambo, Front posts in BACK thread here. He joined in June.
    Yep, here it is Gina. <br /><br />9ifdk4.jpg
    on 1313124873:
    <br />
    on 1313124037:
    <br />
    on 1313121593:
    <br /> <br />isn't this an ASSumption?  I don't think it's the case, so obviously not everyone knows that. I don't.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Nope, it is not an assumption no more with a cherry on top of that PIE!
    Oh for me it's still an ASSumption, although Front earned a point today.

on 1313124921:
    <br />Yep, here it is Gina. <br /><br />9ifdk4.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br />The badge looks great....and so does Michael  bearhug
    on 1313124873:
    <br />
    on 1313124037:
    <br />
    on 1313121593:
    <br /> <br />isn't this an ASSumption? <br /><br />Yambo, Front posts in BACK thread here. He joined in June.<br />
    <br /> <br />50% it's an assumption, I can't be sure of course.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, I know about his other outfits, but this is the chicken or the egg thing, which came first.  Who popularized the 777, Michael or Las Vegas with lucky numbers? I know we've done studies here in the past on Aleister Crowley, Kabbalistic, and Biblical use of 777. Sorry, I guess seeing the 777 easy use in Las Vegas kinda makes it less special for me like a shamrock or a valentine. Maybe it's nothing, but I felt disappointed for some reason.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm puzzled by certain leaps/connections being made here. Please could an American tell me if the words 'cake' and 'pie' are interchangeable in the US because in the UK they are very different.
  • on 1313131563:
    <br />I'm puzzled by certain leaps/connections being made here. Please could an American tell me if the words 'cake' and 'pie' are interchangeable in the US because in the UK they are very different.<br />
    <br /><br />Cake and pie are two different things in America as well. They are not interchangeable here as far as I know.