Did you see the showteaser of Michael Forever Tribute already?

2»

Comments

• on 1314017219:
    <br />
    on 1314016813:
    <br />
    on 1313985165:
    <br />So lets take a look at the other side of this video.<br /><br /><br />They are supposed to be promoting this concert WITHOUT the use of Michael Jackson's name, songs, logo, video, pictures, etc.<br /><br /><br />So maybe that is why they have included paparazzi video of him, because that is not a licensed image. Also they had to have something spectacular included, so what better than thunder, lightning, etc, cos they definitely can't use Michael's thunderous dance moves, or tornado spins like the CDS is using.<br /><br /><br />I do wonder how they were able to use his name in the form of the star or how they used his silhouette.<br />
    <br /> <br />Thanks for pointing out this important point. I had not considered that when I was appraising the clips they had used. DOH! Of course they were not able to use footage of Michael due to permissions, so they had to find other images to make it exciting.<br /> <br />It's still a very strange looking promo though.....<br />
    <br />Makes no sense. They could have just not used any image and period, if they didn't have permission. Just keep the thunder, lightning, Milky Way, audience at a concert and that's all. This is not an explanation to WHY would they use a second lenght frame of Michael coming out of a doctor's office that's so short that if you blink you miss it. All the 4 frames are 1 second long. Why even bother to use them? If you blink you miss them. There's no explanation why they bothered to put those minuscule frames in the trailer. And if they wanted to show his face at least once, they already had that audience at one of his concerts, holding a poster with Michael's portrait.And they also showed his full name on the star.  <br />
    <br /> <br />Totally agree. I couldn't even make out what the flashes were till I paused the video. They are more like subliminal images. If it was on TV you wouldn't even be able to tell they were Michael at Dr Klein's office so it would seem pointless including them.<br /> <br />They have been put there for a reason - but what is the reason?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1313816354:
    <br />You know... this site is global live.<br /><br />6/25/09 was global live.<br /><br />The BAM will be global live as well.<br /><br />This trailer is over the top. They are trying too hard to make it look like bamsday. It's just like TII. It's going to be just as much of a bamsday let down as TII was. If this Tribute happens, it will be full of clues. If it doesn't, no one will be surprised....  it looks like a giant bam-tease to me.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree<br />
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Sorry quote does not work for me. <br /><br /><br />I think the subliminal effect is for people to remember that it is Michael related. I think that is the last pap video of Michael that has been seen, before the rehearsal clip that was on CNN . As an advertiser it is a subtle way of making people connect with Michael, cos maybe as hoaxers we missed the actual shots, but as a person seeing a video they would just notice the presence of Michael, even though it wasn't long enough for maybe the estate to object.
  • on 1313966735:
    <br />I found it!  lolol/ <br /><br />It was on a blog that I sometimes read. As I watched on the blog it didn't show up in my You Tube history.<br /><br />I will post it but I think it was made by a person that was banned here? so I hope it is OK?  :? :oops: <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />Thanks for posting this video. Interesting to see how this person interpreted the show teaser. Very good perspectivity. :)
  • on 1314030287:
    <br />Sorry quote does not work for me. <br /><br /><br />I think the subliminal effect is for people to remember that it is Michael related. I think that is the last pap video of Michael that has been seen, before the rehearsal clip that was on CNN . As an advertiser it is a subtle way of making people connect with Michael, cos maybe as hoaxers we missed the actual shots, but as a person seeing a video they would just notice the presence of Michael, even though it wasn't long enough for maybe the estate to object.<br />
    <br />
    I think the subliminal effect is for people to remember that it is Michael related.
    <br />I agree. My first thoughts were when I watched the video: why did they specifically use the shots with Michael and the paps a few times? Probably, because fans and paparazzi are a part of his life, but why the corridor (or Dr. Klein's office as been said in the video posted by reveron1958) and other things that made me go hmmm :shock: ;)  It made me curious... but that's just the point, that's why it's a teaser ;)
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    The thunder in the clip reminded me of this website: http://www.5brothersenterprises.com/