Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E in Twitter

MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Support Spread the L.O.V.E !, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - http://twibbon.com/join/Spread-the-LOVE-3 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

>> http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1934&p=27595#p27595

Comments

• Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    done! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm a soldier in the MJ ARMY OF L.O.V.E. also on Twitter now!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yay!!!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    hahaha, now I have that alive ribbon AND the army of L.O.V.E ribbon! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hahaha, now I have that alive ribbon AND the army of L.O.V.E ribbon! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes, it's cool!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Support Spread the L.O.V.E !, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - http://twibbon.com/join/Spread-the-LOVE-3

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Showed my support, what a lovely idea <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • yes i have it also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    done!!! great idea!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • done.
  • Accept in the army me.
    I promise to serve adequately
  • stopstop Posts: 1
    i am always with you !
  • I am most definitely a soldier for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. we love you more.
  • I L.O.V.Ed it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    Done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Wow, what a beautiful post. God bless you for this idea of L.O.V.E. Please accept me in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. as a soldier. This is an answer to my prayers. Bless you for making a way for the MJ fans come together and protect our sweet angel, Michael. MJ, I love you more, my baby! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Well it's a wonderful idea. Let's all be soldiers of L.O.V.E. Let's not treat each other according to our skin colour, our race or our religion. Let's love each other as we are all equal in front of God. In the name of humanity I'd like to thank you for this Idea and thank MJ for bringing this whole thing up. Let's all wake up and see what's around us.It's a wake up call. Let's all wake up. Let's all act immediately. Let's help each other. Let's stop being prejudice against each other. Let's respect each other. It's about time to do that.
    I hope we can get so many people for this mission. Let's start with ourselves. Let's begin. Let us be the army of L.O.V.E.
  • Yes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • WendyWendy Posts: 1
    Great to come up with.I am completely all support this.I am very happy to be in your ranks. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • yep, i have it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • with Michael for all and for ever...
    it's all for... L.O.V.E.
  • I'm in it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • yep, i have it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Me too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Me too I'm joining the army. What magic is this man (I mean Michael) to join all of different races, creeds, nationalities .., although we have our differences sometimes, but it is all part of human nature, not all humans have the same thoughts.
    I love you Michael ... te amo
  • by Italy

mi unisco ai soldati dell'esercito di amore di Michael sostenendolo ora e per sempre.

L.O.V.E.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL
  • I'm in, with L.O.V.E. on Twitter;)