Michael Jackson: Life of an Icon

2»

Comments

• ToveTove Posts: 75
    The movien was a bit of disappointment to me. There wasn't too many clues, allthough in first seeing. Some speaked about Michael in present tense. And when they told about child molesting charges, they told that the family tried to pull out "the biggest hoax on earth".  I got the feeling that the meaning of this movie was to clear Michaels reputation totally and finally (or get GM to jail). Maybe there is meaning!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I just bought this DVD tonight. It's in all the shops here in Auz. I will watch it tomorrow after the trial and a few hours sleep. typing/
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    My sister works at a major local Music store and she's got the Blu Ray copy of it ready to bring home to me! I'm gonna make her watch it with me cause it seems to be a beautiful documentary that shows us the truth about the man! I hope this can help clear his reputation!  :)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1320160293:
    <br />I just bought this DVD tonight. It's in all the shops here in Auz. I will watch it tomorrow after the trial and a few hours sleep. typing/<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1320213293:
    <br />My sister works at a major local Music store and she's got the Blu Ray copy of it ready to bring home to me! I'm gonna make her watch it with me cause it seems to be a beautiful documentary that shows us the truth about the man! I hope this can help clear his reputation!  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Hey guys.....what are the stores selling it in Australia? I want to get myself a copy too :)
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    on 1320213927:
    <br />
    on 1320160293:
    <br />I just bought this DVD tonight. It's in all the shops here in Auz. I will watch it tomorrow after the trial and a few hours sleep. typing/<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1320213293:
    <br />My sister works at a major local Music store and she's got the Blu Ray copy of it ready to bring home to me! I'm gonna make her watch it with me cause it seems to be a beautiful documentary that shows us the truth about the man! I hope this can help clear his reputation!  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Hey guys.....what are the stores selling it in Australia? I want to get myself a copy too :)<br />
    <br /><br />Hey! JB Hi-Fi should have it. I saw an Australian Pop Music site advertising it too so just have a look around and you should find it. Maybe Sanity too  :mrgreen:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thanks @Nick_03... I will check out  JB Hi-Fi
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Mine came today - will watch it tonight.
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    I watched it ... WHY are they saying he used drugs ... that he had insomnia and used anaesthetic to sleep .... It hurts so bad. I cried almost all night. How do you feel?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />I guess there's 2 threads with same title.  :D <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21163.msg368268#top
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Have you all seen this????<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I think we have 3 threads going about this now. Perhaps they can be merged. Thankyou Mods. You do a great job.