i know everyone is tired or mad at me...

2»

Comments

• meheremehere Posts: 558
    I too appreciate what you are saying. None of us are exempt from emotion and opinions. This is a topic that is very near and dear to all of us. Why? Because we are first and foremost fans. We all also believe in the death/hoax. We have proven this hoax by exposing the clues and continue to do so. The next step and probably the most important is to figure out why. And with the why comes theories, speculation, opinions, and yes emotions. I personally do not think that anyone is here for the purpose of attacking, pointing fingers, accuse, or make light of other members in this forum. If you are then you better rethink why you are here in the first place.

With that said, I think we need to come together as fans, as a team and continue this journey.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mehere wrote: I too appreciate what you are saying. None of us are exempt from emotion and opinions. This is a topic that is very near and dear to all of us. Why? Because we are first and foremost fans. We all also believe in the death/hoax. We have proven this hoax by exposing the clues and continue to do so. The next step and probably the most important is to figure out why. And with the why comes theories, speculation, opinions, and yes emotions. I personally do not think that anyone is here for the purpose of attacking, pointing fingers, accuse, or make light of other members in this forum. If you are then you better rethink why you are here in the first place.

With that said, I think we need to come together as fans, as a team and continue this journey.

I agree with what you said, we must remain united, I do not think the investigation was halted, looking elsewhere in the forum you can see that many people have continued to investigate, believing, posting videos .. Of course obviously the most visited thread of TIAI that, throughout the surrounding mystery
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    why would we stop and we still dont fully understand what is going on or at least how it all ties together..i dont think were done at all
  • i did read all the pages of tiai...there was alot of work put into it...

i agree it opened my eyes to some things i wouldnt have thought of...

if one thing mj has done is bring us all together from all over the world... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

whether he is coming back or not, i believe it is like a sort of therapy, i cant think of another word...

not just investigating, but speaking with people who all have similar views and are in mourning sort of, because we know hes alive...but we dont know if hes coming back.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

but we should all unite and try and get the message out he tried so long to do... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->