Michael Jackson death photos to be shown at Dr Conrad Murray's trial

2»

Comments

• on 1315414887:
    <br />Well since Michael wasn't decomposing at all after his 'death' the pictures can't be too shocking.  :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />I think thats why La Toya has made such an effort to convince her listeners and readers that Michael was peaceful and beautiful while he was laying in his casket SEVERAL WEEKS AFTER HIS DEATH! When the jurors see the pictures they shouldn't be too surprised at what they see.<br />Do you think they will show any of the pics on TV?
  • …and since LaToya also says she was able to bend Michael’s dead body after 2 plus months, then it obviously was not a real corpse.  Once that rigor sets in, you’d have to break a bone or two to bend it.  /judge/
  • Maybe they will give a call back to the stand in "actor" they used for the music video Torture. I believe his stage name was Manny Quinn.  ;))<br /><br />Check it out on Pop Up Video. It features an eye, a web, and dancing skeletons.<br /><br /> /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I thought LaToya was guardian over MJ’s body, and only let examiners see tiny portions of his body while keeping it covered with a sheet. I'm surprised she allowed pictures. And why would showing his autopsy in court be worse than the VH1 show Famous Crime Scene documentary (cancelled) where they used what they called a doppelganger or uncanny lookalike.  "He" looked like the real thing to me, so I expect they could try to use those in court.  <br />http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/27/article-0-087DB2AD000005DC-85_468x348_popup.jpg&amp;imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1254183/Chilling-enactment-Michael-Jacksons-death-broadcast-featuring-uncanny-lookalike-lying-naked-mortuary-slab.html&amp;usg=__S5ps5ejR_lJ6LsH2FQ-0s1J64Dg=&amp;h=483&amp;w=650&amp;sz=41&amp;hl=en&amp;start=16&amp;zoom=1&amp;tbnid=MP7xEzepDdb6kM:&amp;tbnh=102&amp;tbnw=137&amp;ei=2IloToKjOcK2twe0oJmNDQ&amp;prev=/images?q=michael+jackson+death+reenactment&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&amp;itbs=1&lt;br /><br />article-0-087DB2AD000005DC-85_468x348.jpg<br />article-0-087DB2B1000005DC-344_468x351.jpg
  • I wonder if the death photo of MJ matches the MJ in the ambulance.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I wish that the fotos shown at court are of this nature<br />MJ+2003+arrest+2.jpg<br /><br />They HURTED Michael.<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Autopsy means examination. Michael was examined twice. Also, he was not treated very nice by the police back in 2005. I hope he documented all of that and is exposed soon in court. ::)
  • Oh Gema that pic  pale/ :cry:
  • on 1315428750:
    <br />
    on 1315414887:
    <br />Well since Michael wasn't decomposing at all after his 'death' the pictures can't be too shocking.  :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />I think thats why La Toya has made such an effort to convince her listeners and readers that Michael was peaceful and beautiful while he was laying in his casket SEVERAL WEEKS AFTER HIS DEATH! When the jurors see the pictures they shouldn't be too surprised at what they see.<br />Do you think they will show any of the pics on TV?<br />
    <br /><br />Didn't she say that the week before his burial? He was dead for 9 weeks then...  :? Only if you freeze a body it can look good after those 9 weeks but that didn't happen.
  • Y
    on 1315502946:
    <br />
    on 1315428750:
    <br />
    on 1315414887:
    <br /> <br />I think thats why La Toya has made such an effort to convince her listeners and readers that Michael was peaceful and beautiful while he was laying in his casket SEVERAL WEEKS AFTER HIS DEATH! When the jurors see the pictures they shouldn't be too surprised at what they see.<br />Do you think they will show any of the pics on TV?<br />
    <br /><br />Didn't she say that the week before his burial? He was dead for 9 weeks then...  :? Only if you freeze a body it can look good after those 9 weeks but that didn't happen. <br />
    <br />Yes, in her book she stated it once again that he looked like he was just sleeping about 9 wks after his death. i don't care if you are the King of Pop, if you are dead and made of human flesh you will decompose like the rest of us. No exception. Juror selection is today. The ball is rolling and as long as there is no further interuption we can find some peace from this trial. Murray will walk if found Not Guilty on one count of Involuntary Manslaughter. In other words, he will walk! He's already treated like an innocent man
  • OMG she really wrote that? Looked like he was sleeping... my god  ::P Didn't Karen Faye say something like that as well? I think she said in an interview or somewhere online (twitter? fb?) that she did his make-up before his burial. I can't remember exactly what she said but if I'm correct it comes close to what LaToya said. That just cannot be. You can't look like you're sleeping when you're dead for 9-10 weeks. I've seen people who were dead for a couple of days and they don't look like they are sleeping.<br /><br />And you're right about that last thing... Murray will walk. Although worry a bit about what some non believers could do if Murray won't be prosecuted... I think some of those die-hard fans are willing to spend the rest of their lives behind bars only to get justice, if you get what I mean. <br /><br />
  • If these death photos are anything like the ambulance photo, we really should have no worries.
  • on 1315510080:
    <br />OMG she really wrote that? Looked like he was sleeping... my god  ::P Didn't Karen Faye say something like that as well? I think she said in an interview or somewhere online (twitter? fb?) that she did his make-up before his burial. I can't remember exactly what she said but if I'm correct it comes close to what LaToya said. That just cannot be. You can't look like you're sleeping when you're dead for 9-10 weeks. I've seen people who were dead for a couple of days and they don't look like they are sleeping.<br /><br />And you're right about that last thing... Murray will walk. Although worry a bit about what some non believers could do if Murray won't be prosecuted... I think some of those die-hard fans are willing to spend the rest of their lives behind bars only to get justice, if you get what I mean. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />True MJ fans are NOT murderers. And they've had over two years to get their payback on CM if they wanted to. All they have to do is buy one ticket to Disneyland and find the Dumbo Ride. He'll be there, its his favorite  :lol:
  • Awesome! I can't wait to see these "autopsy photos"! I just wanna know the truth goddammit.  bangbang
  • on 1315515801:
    <br />Awesome! I can't wait to see these "autopsy photos"! I just wanna know the truth goddammit.  bangbang <br />
    <br /> <br />ME TOO!<br /><br />I let this shit simmer already Mike  /cook/ I say its done!
  • I read Latoya’s book and loved it.  HOWEVER /cook/ /cook/ I hope she wrote it from a hoax point of view, because I don’t care how mind controlled you think you are by ONE MAN, there is no way in hell he would have had me so puppeteered that I would have allowed him to take all my money and everything else.  WTF?? <br />Come on now girls.  I can kinda empathize with her at first; but after once, twice, three times a lady, NO WAY!  She contends that EVERYTHING that she did, from Playboy to speaking bad about Michael was due to her fear of her “husband” who by the way, she married out of fear and the marriage was “never consumated” smiley_spider  I find that a little unbelievable.  <br />What is she trying to tell us?  That Michael was fearful of someone he once trusted? That Michael was about to lose everything to those he feared?  That Michael was kept away from his family and feared them because he had been nade to believe that they were going to harm him?  And then finally that Michael took what he could throw in his bags and got away when least expected and is living in his old home that is no longer his because that too was swindled from under his nose?  However something will be/was worked out to get it back?  What is Toy trying to tell us.  Because that story CAN’T  be true.  It just can’t be.  It seems exaggerated for a purpose… maybe for us, because we would certainly dissect the hell out of it and get to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.<br /><br />
  • Oh yeah lolol/  the money that was “stolen” before she got away.  By some means of dyslexic explanation she was magically spending it when she got back home. lolol/
  • confused/
    on 1315521021:
    <br />Oh yeah lolol/  the money that was “stolen” before she got away.  By some means of dyslexic explanation she was magically spending it when she got back home. lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />She gave it to Gordon's son to keep for her when she got away, but alas, he wouldn't return her money. What! Why would she trust his son?<br /> <br />
    on 1315516464:
    <br />
    on 1315515801:
    <br />Awesome! I can't wait to see these "autopsy photos"! I just wanna know the truth goddammit.  bangbang <br />
    <br /> <br />ME TOO!<br /> <br />I let this shit simmer already Mike  /cook/ I say its done!<br />
    <br /> <br />That's quite the pie! :-[ <br />Ya know I seriously think they are going to televise some autopsy photos, for our viewing assessment and enjoyment. albino/ <br /> <br /> <br />From my own experience dead people don’t look like they are sleeping. Their faces look totally different from when they were alive. They look mis-shapen, like some other person, plastic, sometimes blotchy skin. They only look like they are sleeping perhaps immediately after death for a few hours before the many physical changes start happening, that have been discussed before. But 9 weeks dead, haha, sleeping, only someone with a dark sense of humor would say that. pale/ <br /> <br />
  • on 1315558830:
    <br />
    on 1315521021:
    <br />Oh yeah lolol/  the money that was “stolen” before she got away.  By some means of dyslexic explanation she was magically spending it when she got back home. lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />She gave it to Gordon's son to keep for her when she got away, but alas, he wouldn't return her money. What! Why would she trust his son?<br /> <br />
    on 1315516464:
    <br />
    on 1315515801:
    <br /> <br />ME TOO!<br /> <br />I let this shit simmer already Mike  /cook/ I say its done!<br />
    <br /> <br />That's quite the pie! :-[ <br />Ya know I seriously think they are going to televise some autopsy photos, for our viewing assessment and enjoyment. albino/ <br /> <br /> <br />From my own experience dead people don’t look like they are sleeping. Their faces look totally different from when they were alive. They look mis-shapen, like some other person, plastic, sometimes blotchy skin. They only look like they are sleeping perhaps immediately after death for a few hours before the many physical changes start happening, that have been discussed before. But 9 weeks dead, haha, sleeping, only someone with a dark sense of humor would say that. pale/ <br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />Autopsy photos. Im so nervous about it. Maybe Mike is working with John Landis on this one  :lol: .<br />And this'll be some good pie. We've had the oven heated to 1 degree lol and slowly but surely its getting its nice golden crust. Im wondering what will happen on 9/11. We should get some big hints before they drop these pictures on us.
  • Who's good at photoshop?<br /> <br />michael-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy.jpg<br /> <br />+<br />gown.jpg
    on 1315622588:
    <br />Who's good at photoshop?<br /> <br />michael-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy.jpg<br /> <br />+<br />gown.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol: :lol:  And we know TMZ and MJ are watching and reading here!
  • <br /> <br />[/quote]We've had the oven heated to 1 degree lol and slowly but surely its getting its nice golden crust[/quote]<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: 1 degree...we all must be terrible cooks  /cook/