How can they know the trial takes 6 weeks???

AThousandTimesAThousandTimes Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I can't find the article anymore but I read somewhere (today) that the trial will take 6 weeks. Now my question is: how do they know it will take 6 weeks? The 2005 trial took a few months and it was never said how long it would take. Now I don't know much about court cases and stuff, but is it normal that they know, before the trial even starts, how long it will take? I can't remember anything like that in 2005... it just ended when everything was done...<br /><br />It starts at September 26/27. Add 6 weeks and you'll get November 7 or 8. Does anyone know if these dates can be important?

Comments

• Yes it is normal to estimate how long a trial will last.      /judge/<br />
  • Okay then, thanks for clearing that up.  :lol: It sounded a bit weird to me. 
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20360.msg353171.html#msg353171<br /><br />It was 5 weeks and that leads us directly to Halloween.  /cook/ <br /><br />Does that make sense?<br /><br />Halloween_Smiley_20.gif<br />
  • Here in France, it is normal to estimate the duration of a trial. In the USA, I don't know. :?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And approx 6 weeks (40 days and 40 nights) will take us straight to November 5th.  :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I really, really don't want to start thinking dates again, but there are several very nice ones I can see at end of October and beginning of November!  There, damn, now I've thought them!  /pull hair/
    on 1315421026:
    <br />I really, really don't want to start thinking dates again, but there are several very nice ones I can see at end of October and beginning of November!  There, damn, now I've thought them!  /pull hair/<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/<br /><br />If you know how many perfect dates I calculated have passed by, you'd feel terribly sorry for me :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1315421026:
    <br />I really, really don't want to start thinking dates again, but there are several very nice ones I can see at end of October and beginning of November!  There, damn, now I've thought them!  /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /> <br />Awww....don't do that with your curls Curls!  lolol/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    ....... ???/ bangbang OMG! ...MIke....you make us crazy !!!!! /white flag/ /white flag/ /white flag/ michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It's really a great adventure !!!! bangbang geek/ lolol/ . WONDERFULLLL !!!! /white flag/ /white flag/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
    It would have been nice though if he had said in that clip "It's an adventure,  it's a great and loooooooooooong ass adventure". At least we would have been prepared lolol/

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    You guys are funny!  :lol:
  • The day 11-11-11 wil also be in this week:  :arrow:  a significant date in the unfoldment of Ascension according to this link: http://stevebeckow.com/ascension/what-is-ascension/11-11-11-a-grand-ceremony-inaugurating-new-earth-reality/<br /> <br />
    SaLuSa and Archangel Michael have been pointing to Nov. 11, 2011 as a significant date in the unfoldment of Ascension for more than a year now.  Evidently the 11-11-11 stargate is one of four that calibrate the Earth for the Ascension journey and promise a substantial uplift in our vibrations. The other three are 10-10-10, now past, 12-12-12 and 12-21-12.
  • <br />i thougth the trial strted on 9/30?  Where did I get that date from?  bangbang
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315423140:
    <br />It would have been nice though if he had said in that clip "It's an adventure,  it's a great and loooooooooooong ass adventure". At least we would have been prepared lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />But he told us. He said we had 4 years to get it right.  ;D
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315415754:
    <br />Yes it is normal to estimate how long a trial will last.      /judge/<br />
    <br /><br />No, it's because it is all in the script and was planned long time ago by Michael himself.  geek/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    please not another delay /pull hair/
  • I can just say one thing, lets sit down with our popcorn, and watch the movie or shall I say (show).. This will rock us out of our seats.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    on 1315419320:
    <br />And approx 6 weeks (40 days and 40 nights) will take us straight to November 5th.  :lol: <br />
    on 1315419320:
    <br />And approx 6 weeks (40 days and 40 nights) will take us straight to November 5th.  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />remember remember the.....<br />Fireworks please...<br /> bow/