TMP SPECIAL MESSAGE 6: WILL YOU BE AT IT?

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
The Michael Projects most recent video...<br /><br />My thought is that he's talking about Rupert Murdoch and his media empire. It's going up in smoke...<br /><br />There is an interesting comment which I'll share - gives food for thought:<br /><br />@dianav28 Thank you. Glad to hear you're enjoying the filming. Sadly, I have to say Princess Diana is no longer with us, but her spirit is still very much alive and seeks justice. She's not looking at the twin towers but somewhere else. Go further east.<br />themichealproject20 9 hours ago<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    OMG! moonwalk_/
  • I know, right? I felt the same way, especially the part with Princess Diana. I wonder - can the fact that her eyes are facing a different direction from the others truly be a clue? If so, I still say, especially after the comment by the video owner, that if we're to look further east then it's referring to Murdoch. Hmmm...<br /><br />Blessings on your day :)<br />
  • [size=12pt]Thank You for posting this video @Voiceforthesilent.<br /><br />It is getting HOT! There is FIRE everywhere! <br /><br />s11374.gif<br /><br />FIRE is often symbolic of Cleaning, Enlightening and Unifying:<br />Cleans: Fire is a symbol of JUSTICE - Burning the evil to create a new beginning. The PHOENIX is reborn from its ashes.<br />Enlightens: FIRE generates LIGHT that helps seeing things. Without LIGHT we cannot see!<br />Unifies: FIRE creates heat - People get around a fire to cook their food and keep warm.<br /><br />LaToya finger was on FIRE!<br />Michael in TII says: "Let it Burn and Lights out"<br />The Rock my World video ends with a FIRE but Michael is safe and the Girl he came to find is with him.<br /><br />Lady Diana in the "Michael" extended album cover is the only one looking at the FIRE! Justice is yet to be done! Maybe it is a matter that "if pigs could fly, Scotland Yard would be London biggest airport!"<br /><br />We also see a clip of the Great Chicago FIRE in the 1937 film "In Old Chicago" -- CHICAGO again! Hmmm! This is where Bobby Taylor and Gladys Knight discovered the Jacksons (The Regal Theatre - July 1967)<br />The Great Chicago FIRE started on October 8th 1871 -- 140 years prior to October 8th 2011!!! Hmmm!<br />
    The Great Chicago FIRE was a conflagration that burned from Sunday, [size=14pt]October 8[/size], to early Tuesday, October 10, 1871, killing hundreds and destroying about 4 square miles (10 km2) in Chicago, Illinois.[1] Though the fire was one of the largest U.S. disasters of the 19th century, the rebuilding that began almost immediately spurred Chicago's development into one of the most populous and economically important American cities.
    <br />[size=12pt]Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chicago_Fire<br /><br />Gladys Knight is said to have agreed to perform at the Cardiff Forever Concert on October 8th 2011.<br />Should we BEAT IT or Be At It? This may be the Ultimate question TMP is asking us to consider!!! smiley_spider  /scream/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for posting! Love her videos!<br />MJ has put so much genius and love into everything he does, for us to discover for years to come yet. bow/
  • Great connection RunningGirl - another connection to October 8th! Amazing....<br /><br />So, the moral of the story is that it's not about the money for Michael - it's about the message. It's about greedy people. And, there was a red "V" that was shown. A reference to V or five, as in Jackson5? IDK...<br /><br />Great job!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315499399:
    <br />Thank You for posting this video @Voiceforthesilent.<br /><br />It is getting HOT! There is FIRE everywhere! <br /><br />s11374.gif<br /><br />FIRE is often symbolic of Cleaning, Enlightening and Unifying:<br />Cleans: Fire is a symbol of JUSTICE - Burning the evil to create a new beginning. The PHOENIX is reborn from its ashes.<br />Enlightens: FIRE generates LIGHT that helps seeing things. Without LIGHT we cannot see!<br />Unifies: FIRE creates heat - People get around a fire to cook their food and keep warm.<br /><br />LaToya finger was on FIRE!<br />Michael in TII says: "Let it Burn and Lights out"<br />The Rock my World video ends with a FIRE but Michael is safe and the Girl he came to find is with him.<br /><br />Lady Diana in the "Michael" extended album cover is the only one looking at the FIRE! Justice is yet to be done! Maybe it is a matter that "if pigs could fly, Scotland Yard would be London biggest airport!"<br /><br />We also see a clip of the Great Chicago FIRE in the 1937 film "In Old Chicago" -- CHICAGO again! Hmmm! This is where Bobby Taylor and Gladys Knight discovered the Jacksons (The Regal Theatre - July 1967)<br />The Great Chicago FIRE started on October 8th 1871 -- 140 years prior to October 8th 2011!!! Hmmm!<br />
    The Great Chicago FIRE was a conflagration that burned from Sunday, October 8, to early Tuesday, October 10, 1871, killing hundreds and destroying about 4 square miles (10 km2) in Chicago, Illinois.[1] Though the fire was one of the largest U.S. disasters of the 19th century, the rebuilding that began almost immediately spurred Chicago's development into one of the most populous and economically important American cities.
    <br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chicago_Fire<br /><br />Gladys Knight is said to have agreed to perform at the Cardiff Forever Concert on October 8th 2011.<br />Should we BEAT IT or Be At It? This may be the Ultimate question TMP is asking us to consider!!! smiley_spider /scream/ <br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Very well, many intelligent people in this forum /woohoo/
  • @TheRunningGirl<;br /> In the video they talked about connecting dots -> bounce/ -> bounce/ -> bounce/  , you surely did ::P  Interesting find.<br /> <br />Thanks for the video Voiceforthesilent.
  • on 1315508879:
    <br />Great connection RunningGirl - another connection to October 8th! Amazing....<br /><br />So, the moral of the story is that it's not about the money for Michael - it's about the message. It's about greedy people. And, there was a red "V" that was shown. A reference to V or five, as in Jackson5? IDK...<br /><br />Great job!<br />
    <br />
    on 1315515021:
    <br />@TheRunningGirl<;br /> In the video they talked about connecting dots -> bounce/ -> bounce/ -> bounce/  , you surely did ::P  Interesting find.<br /> <br />Thanks for the video Voiceforthesilent.<br />
    <br />[size=12pt]@Voiceforthesilent, @everlasting;ove_MJ, @Paula-c Yes! It seems that we are connecting some BIG DOTS here thanks to TMP.  bounce/- bounce/- bounce/<br /><br />Here is one more!  /woohoo/<br /><br />Do you remember Gilda in TII?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Gilda(Rita Hayworth) sings Put the Blame on Mame, here are the lyrics:[/size]<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]When Mrs. O'Leary's cow<br />Kicked the lantern in Chicago town<br />They say that started the fire<br />That burned Chicago down<br />That's the story that went around<br />But here's the real low-down<br />Put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br />Mame kissed a buyer from out of town<br />That kiss burned Chicago down<br />So you can put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame[/size]<br /><br />Remember the blizzard, back in Manhattan<br />In eighteen-eighty-six<br />They say that traffic was tied up<br />And folks were in a fix<br />That's the story that went around<br />But here's the real low-down<br />Put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br />Mame gave a chump such an ice-cold "No"<br />For seven days they shovelled snow<br />So you can put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br /><br />When they had the earthquake in San Francisco<br />Back in nineteen-six<br />They said that Mother Nature<br />Was up to her old tricks<br />That's the story that went around<br />But here's the real low-down<br />Put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br />One night she started to shim and shake<br />That brought on the Frisco quake<br />So you can put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br /><br />They once had a shootin' up in the Klondike<br />When they got Dan McGrew<br />Folks were putting the blame on<br />The lady known as Lou<br />That's the story that went around<br />But here's the real low-down<br />Put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br />Mame did a dance called the hoochy-coo<br />That's the thing that slew McGrew<br />So you can put the blame on Mame, boys<br />Put the blame on Mame<br /><br />
    <br />[size=12pt]Reference: http://www.lyricstime.com/rita-hayworth-put-the-blame-on-mame-lyrics.html<br /><br />The first Stanza of the song is all about the Great Chicago FIRE!!!  OMG!<br />And the date the Great Chicago FIRE started was the 8th October 1871 then and it still is today! <br /><br />So what's up with the tribute concert - 8th October 2011!!!  suspicious//<br /><br />s6237.gif<br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br />[/size]
  • on 1315508879:
    <br />Great connection RunningGirl - another connection to October 8th! Amazing....<br /><br />So, the moral of the story is that it's not about the money for Michael - it's about the message. It's about greedy people. And, there was a red "V" that was shown. A reference to V or five, as in Jackson5? IDK...<br /><br />Great job!<br />
    <br /><br />I immediately thought the same thing when I saw the red V. I don't know why it took me so long to put those two potential dots together until now. Also, thanks TheRunningGirl for your quick thinking. I started a thread about the burn victim theme throughout this adventure (http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,16137.msg274316.html#msg274316). I am going to post a link to this thread as another reference to this theme. I'm also thinking you're onto something with Chicago. Perhaps, the choice between California and London is a trick question. Perhaps, the real answer is Chicago where the Jackson 5 will come back and light a fire on sleepy asses and force everybody to wake the heck up! Maybe we had this wrong the entire time. Perhaps, this is not simply a MJ adventure but a Jackson Family adventure that is starring all of the Jacksons. It could've been MJ's brainchild but the rest could've had input and major roles (more so than a lot of us think) in this. I also think it would coincide with MJ's overall message of "It's all for love, L.O.V.E." Michael kept talking about the importance of family and how the family needed to be restructured for everyone's sake, especially the children. Maybe, the Jacksons put everything behind them and forgave one another and decided to stay together as an unit to pull this off for not only themselves but for everyone who can majorly benefit from the message. This feels like some sort of an epiphany for me. I just wish there was a way to confirm this epiphany to be true. My gut says I am on the right track so I'll stand by it until proven otherwise. Thanks everyone (including the creator of this video) for your contribution to this thread. It really made me think again in a refreshing way about this adventure.
  • on 1315535698:
    <br />
    on 1315508879:
    <br /><br />I immediately thought the same thing when I saw the red V. I don't know why it took me so long to put those two potential dots together until now. Also, thanks TheRunningGirl for your quick thinking. I started a thread about the burn victim theme throughout this adventure (http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,16137.msg274316.html#msg274316). I am going to post a link to this thread as another reference to this theme. I'm also thinking you're onto something with Chicago. Perhaps, the choice between California and London is a trick question. Perhaps, the real answer is Chicago where the Jackson 5 will come back and light a fire on sleepy asses and force everybody to wake the heck up! Maybe we had this wrong the entire time. Perhaps, this is not simply a MJ adventure but a Jackson Family adventure that is starring all of the Jacksons. It could've been MJ's brainchild but the rest could've had input and major roles (more so than a lot of us think) in this. I also think it would coincide with MJ's overall message of "It's all for love, L.O.V.E." Michael kept talking about the importance of family and how the family needed to be restructured for everyone's sake, especially the children. Maybe, the Jacksons put everything behind them and forgave one another and decided to stay together as an unit to pull this off for not only themselves but for everyone who can majorly benefit from the message. This feels like some sort of an epiphany for me. I just wish there was a way to confirm this epiphany to be true. My gut says I am on the right track so I'll stand by it until proven otherwise. Thanks everyone (including the creator of this video) for your contribution to this thread. It really made me think again in a refreshing way about this adventure. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]@looking4truth I had not seen the Burn victim thread previously. Thank You for sharing; I totally AGREE this is 100% related with the existing discussion. And right at the centre of it we have the PEPSI accident on January 27th 1984 (9282 (21) days from 29th August 1958 to 26th January 1984 and 9282 (21) days from 27th January 1984 to 25th June 2009).  smiley_spider suspicious//<br /><br />In addition to everything else that has already been said there is another thing that drew my attention. On September 2nd 2011, Jermaine was shooting Blame it on the Boogie and also received the first copy of his new book, here are his tweets:[/size]<br />
    <br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />In #Venice (California) shooting music video for cover of[size=10pt] 'Blame It On The Boogie'[/size]. Skateboards. Dancers. Boogie ; )<br />2 Sep <br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />[size=10pt]Received 1st copies of my book[/size] 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE -- Michael: Through A Brother's Eyes'. Looks amazing. Can't wait to share this with you<br />2 Sep <br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />For the UK RT @WaterstonesPicc Exclusive: Jermaine Jackson signing Tues 13 Sept 5.30pm! www.waterstones.com/events #books [size=10pt]#london[/size]<br />2 Sep
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]"The "JV" Blame it on the Boogie" song somehow connected in my mind with "Put the Blame on Mame" (The Gilda song with the first Stanza lyrics on the Great Chicago FIRE) and here we have some interesting "FIRE" and a few other connections:<br /><br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]Jermaine shot his new video on "Blame it on the Boogie" on September 2nd 2011 (Coincidently the day he received the first copies of his new book and tweeted about the London signing.  suspicious// )[/size] [/li]<br />[li][size=12pt]The Great FIRE of London started on the 2nd September 1666  at the bakery of Thomas Farriner on Pudding Lane. "Coincidently", Jermaine will be signing his book at the Waterstone London Picadilly store that opened in September 1999, 333 years after the London Great FIRE!!!  afraid/<br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London[/size] [/li]<br />[li][size=12pt]According to Michael Jackson: "Blame it on the Boogie was an uptempo, finger-poppin'-time type song that was a good vehicle for the band approach we wanted to cultivate. I had fun slurring the chorus: [the lyric] 'Blame It on the Boogie' could be sung in one breath without putting my lips together." Remember that LaToya FINGER was on FIRE around those times! afraid/ [/size] [/li]<br /><br />
    latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />Thank u all for your thoughts!My [size=10pt]finger[/size] is still on[size=10pt] fire[/size] and extremely swollen,Dr. said an[size=10pt] insect bite[/size] might have been the cause.<br />2 Sep
    <br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]In 2003 "Blame It on the Boogie" was the lead single off the Michael Jackson TRIBUTE album Bringin You the Magic recorded by Jay Kid who in September 2003 became the first artist to perform at the Neverland Ranch at Michael Jackson's express invitation. And we also had a FIRE on the Neverland Ranch on 25th August 2006, Back and Front know!!! <br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame_It_on_the_Boogie<br />[/li]<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]The more DOTS we connect, the more significant "FIRE" becomes and the more apparent the importance of the Cardiff TRIBUTE concert.  <br /><br />Where are all of those connections taking us, I wonder!!!!!  ???/ /pull hair/ <br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]<br /><br /> michael-jackson/<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315578398:
    <br />
    on 1315535698:
    <br />
    on 1315508879:
    <br /><br />I immediately thought the same thing when I saw the red V. I don't know why it took me so long to put those two potential dots together until now. Also, thanks TheRunningGirl for your quick thinking. I started a thread about the burn victim theme throughout this adventure (http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,16137.msg274316.html#msg274316). I am going to post a link to this thread as another reference to this theme. I'm also thinking you're onto something with Chicago. Perhaps, the choice between California and London is a trick question. Perhaps, the real answer is Chicago where the Jackson 5 will come back and light a fire on sleepy asses and force everybody to wake the heck up! Maybe we had this wrong the entire time. Perhaps, this is not simply a MJ adventure but a Jackson Family adventure that is starring all of the Jacksons. It could've been MJ's brainchild but the rest could've had input and major roles (more so than a lot of us think) in this. I also think it would coincide with MJ's overall message of "It's all for love, L.O.V.E." Michael kept talking about the importance of family and how the family needed to be restructured for everyone's sake, especially the children. Maybe, the Jacksons put everything behind them and forgave one another and decided to stay together as an unit to pull this off for not only themselves but for everyone who can majorly benefit from the message. This feels like some sort of an epiphany for me. I just wish there was a way to confirm this epiphany to be true. My gut says I am on the right track so I'll stand by it until proven otherwise. Thanks everyone (including the creator of this video) for your contribution to this thread. It really made me think again in a refreshing way about this adventure. <br />
    <br /><br />@looking4truth I had not seen the Burn victim thread previously. Thank You for sharing; I totally AGREE this is 100% related with the existing discussion. And right at the centre of it we have the PEPSI accident on January 27th 1984 (9282 (21) days from 29th August 1958 to 26th January 1984 and 9282 (21) days from 27th January 1984 to 25th June 2009).  smiley_spider suspicious// <br /><br />In addition to everything else that has already been said there is another thing that drew my attention. On September 2nd 2011, Jermaine was shooting Blame it on the Boogie and also received the first copy of his new book, here are his tweets:<br />
    <br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />In #Venice (California) shooting music video for cover of 'Blame It On The Boogie'. Skateboards. Dancers. Boogie ; )<br />2 Sep <br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Received 1st copies of my book 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE -- Michael: Through A Brother's Eyes'. Looks amazing. Can't wait to share this with you<br />2 Sep <br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />For the UK RT @WaterstonesPicc Exclusive: Jermaine Jackson signing Tues 13 Sept 5.30pm! www.waterstones.com/events #books #london<br />2 Sep
    <br /><br />"The "JV" Blame it on the Boogie" song somehow connected in my mind with "Put the Blame on Mame" (The Gilda song with the first Stanza lyrics on the Great Chicago FIRE) and here we have some interesting "FIRE" and a few other connections:<br /><br />
      <br /> [li]
    Jermaine shot his new video on "Blame it on the Boogie" on September 2nd 2011 (Coincidently the day he received the first copies of his new book and tweeted about the London signing.  suspicious// ) [/li]<br /> [li]The Great FIRE of London started on the 2nd September 1666  at the bakery of Thomas Farriner on Pudding Lane. "Coincidently", Jermaine will be signing his book at the Waterstone London Picadilly store that opened in September 1999, 333 years after the London Great FIRE!!!  afraid/ <br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London [/li]<br /> [li]According to Michael Jackson: "Blame it on the Boogie was an uptempo, finger-poppin'-time type song that was a good vehicle for the band approach we wanted to cultivate. I had fun slurring the chorus: [the lyric] 'Blame It on the Boogie' could be sung in one breath without putting my lips together." Remember that LaToya FINGER was on FIRE around those times! afraid/ [/li]<br />
    latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />Thank u all for your thoughts!My finger is still on fire and extremely swollen,Dr. said an insect bite might have been the cause.<br />2 Sep
    <br />
      <br /> [li]
    In 2003 "Blame It on the Boogie" was the lead single off the Michael Jackson TRIBUTE album Bringin You the Magic recorded by Jay Kid who in September 2003 became the first artist to perform at the Neverland Ranch at Michael Jackson's express invitation. And we also had a FIRE on the Neverland Ranch on 25th August 2006, Back and Front know!!! <br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame_It_on_the_Boogie<br />[/li]<br /> <br />The more DOTS we connect, the more significant "FIRE" becomes and the more apparent the importance of the Cardiff TRIBUTE concert.  <br /><br />Where are all of those connections taking us, I wonder!!!!!  ???/ /pull hair/ <br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br /><br /> michael-jackson/ <br /><br />
    smiley_spider afraid/ <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />TheRunningGirl that you think your of the tribute, you think it will take place. :?:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The burn theme is so fascinating, thanks for all the research!<br /><br />I was reminded of Back posting about Chandler in the 7DT:<br /><br />
    JUSTICE........For it is already written!<br /><br />And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!<br /><br />“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a literal hell anymore because it's a misinterpretation of Scripture. But I wonder if Back is really wanting Chandler to suffer excruciating pain FOREVER in hell which would not be fair, or is he talking about this whole righting of wrongs through this hoax with the Murray trial, "Takeover" and a moral firey cleansing metaphorically. <br /><br />How do you guys interpret this firey judgment from Back?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1315647885:
    <br />The burn theme is so fascinating, thanks for all the research!<br /><br />I was reminded of Back posting about Chandler in the 7DT:<br /><br />
    JUSTICE........For it is already written!<br /><br />And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!<br /><br />“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a literal hell anymore because it's a misinterpretation of Scripture. But I wonder if Back is really wanting Chandler to suffer excruciating pain FOREVER in hell which would not be fair, or is he talking about this whole righting of wrongs through this hoax with the Murray trial, "Takeover" and a moral firey cleansing metaphorically. <br /><br />How do you guys interpret this firey judgment from Back?<br />
    <br /><br />It seems to me like Back believes in a literal Hell. The fact he died (E chandler) on the 5th of November has people wondering about the coincidence but what if this is really a sign from God to warn all evildoers? I take it as a profound sign showing us that God is with Michael in all this. I don't doubt that it must not be very funny for Chandler right now because God clearly tell us that we will be judged for our actions on Earth. If people choose not to believe that's their free choice but they will inevitably have to face the consequences of such a choice. I also believe in a literal Hell because God says so in the Quran without the shadow of a doubt. We will know for certain one day that's for sure. 
  • on 1315579457:
    <br /> smiley_spider afraid/ <br /> <br />TheRunningGirl that you think your of the tribute, you think it will take place. :?: <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Good question Paula! <br /><br />I unfortunately do not have the answer! Looking at the facts we have, I certainly believe that Michael is pulling the strings and that anything is therefore possible! He is the ULTIMATE MAN of MYSTERY! :)<br /><br />If we look at the line-up with NO BIG ACTS at all and still incomplete, the apparent incompetence of the organisers who (amongst many other things) asked KISS to perform, the pricing policy, the relative remote location for a global event,  ...etc, one would wonder on which basis a REAL FAN would want to support such a tribute. At face value, the event could be damaging to Michael's name and legacy and should be boycotted unless something change! This should be a VERY easy decision for Non-believers, it is a bit more tricky for Believers as we know who is pulling the strings and we have a different understanding of the facts...<br /><br />This may just be another TEST for the fans, a way to steer them into action! I was watching One More Chance earlier today, this was Michael's last single and last video whilst "alive"! He is the audience, he is watchin'! We are the show, the fans are the show, Michael is pulling the strings and watchin'! <br /><br />TMP recently re-uploaded this short trailer video, it may shade some LIGHT on why the fans may be put to test once more:[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]With L.O.V.E[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1315653061:
    <br />
    on 1315647885:
    <br />The burn theme is so fascinating, thanks for all the research!<br /><br />I was reminded of Back posting about Chandler in the 7DT:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a literal hell anymore because it's a misinterpretation of Scripture. But I wonder if Back is really wanting Chandler to suffer excruciating pain FOREVER in hell which would not be fair, or is he talking about this whole righting of wrongs through this hoax with the Murray trial, "Takeover" and a moral firey cleansing metaphorically. <br /><br />How do you guys interpret this firey judgment from Back?<br />
    <br /><br />It seems to me like Back believes in a literal Hell. The fact he died (E chandler) on the 5th of November has people wondering about the coincidence but what if this is really a sign from God to warn all evildoers? I take it as a profound sign showing us that God is with Michael in all this. I don't doubt that it must not be very funny for Chandler right now because God clearly tell us that we will be judged for our actions on Earth. If people choose not to believe that's their free choice but they will inevitably have to face the consequences of such a choice. I also believe in a literal Hell because God says so in the Quran without the shadow of a doubt. We will know for certain one day that's for sure.  <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]@MJonmind, @Sarahli -- The Chandler case must be right at the centre of IT all!<br /><br />On the 2nd of September 1993, the Daily Express published an article where it was claimed that Evan Chandler had put a TAPE recorder under Michael's bed and recorded him "fiddling" with Jordie.<br />Daily Express Article: http://www.dougiethompson.com/michael-jackson-3-in-a-bed-shock.htm<br />The Chandler's case has got all the attributes of Blackmail -- Remember @Front talking about Blackmail! <br />Gloria Allred was to represent Jordie Chandler, she took over the case on September 3rd 1993 and "dropped it" on September 10th 1993. The same Gloria Allred who, after watching media coverage of the Berlin event with Michael Jackson, wrote a letter to California's Child Protective Services, asking for an investigation into the safety of Jackson's children.<br />Reference: http://www.answers.com/topic/gloria-allred#ixzz1XewLNGC5<br />The same irrelevant Gloria Allred who has been portrait multiple times on TMZ... [size=14pt]"Go to Hell!"[/size] [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    s11374.gif
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]With L.O.V.E[/size]