Beyonce Cancels

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
OK!  Magazine<br /><br />Beyonce Cancels Appearance in Michael Jackson Tribute Concert<br />September 9th, 2011 7:10 am / Author: Vicki Salemi<br /><br /><br />The star-studded roster for the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Cardiff, Wales next month was shaken up after news broke that Beyonce will no longer perform via life satellite. She will, however make “a special contribution on video” according to the Ticketmaster website. Several Jacksons won’t be in attendance either due to the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray.<br /><br />A source confirmed the news to RadarOnline: ”Beyonce won’t be performing a song live via satellite for the tribute concert now.” The October 8 concert also won’t have Michael’s siblings Janet, Randy and Jermaine in attendance due to the doctor’s trial.<br /><br /><br />That said, Katherine Jackson indicated she will indeed attend the concert and Michael’s kids will attend it as well! Showing her support for the show, Michael’s sister LaToya will watch it in Wales, too.<br /><br /><br />Other performances on the schedule include Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Gladys Knight, Smokey Robinson, Leona Lewis and Ne-Yo. Apparently that may not satisfy Michael Jackson fans who were annoyed promoters are offering two for one deal on tickets, especially to fans who already paid full price for their seat. The concert promoter didn’t immediately respond to RadarOnline’s request to comment on the story.

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Guess we KNEW that right????
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315575934:
    <br />Guess we KNEW that right????<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/
  • hmmm.i wonder what her reason is.it cant be because shes pregnant could it.i think this could be yet another clue.i guess i have to keep watchin.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Because there will be no tribute.  geek/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't know if to take this as a good thing. If this is true, then Teddy's twitt had nothing to do with any return of Michael at the tribute and it was about anything else than this tribute. If at the tribute was to happen any kind of return, then it would all look PROFESSIONAL and not like a tribute made by someone who doesn't have the slightest idea of how this kind of events should be made
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The "Tribute" as we assume it to be will likely never come to actual fruition (a concert) but that part is irrelevant. It is already an important clue, and the date is strategic. All that matters now is the chatter surrounding it.<br /><br /><br />I think it is an attention getting ploy, and a reference to past events, in regards to an important date. The entire production is metaphorical, the build up itself is the "show".
  • Hopefully MJ will be back before all of this...
  • I don't see this as a clue as some of you have mentioned.  I feel a negative message is being sent with this statement.  I know that it's been said that Michael really liked/admired Beyonce...but I got a really bad vibe from her at the VMA's thing.  :?  JMO
  • TMZ just said it is not true, Beyonce didn't pull out.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh, more confusion, what a surprise  /woohoo/
  • Love4MJLove4MJ Posts: 114
  • <br />
    <br />according to the Ticketmaster website<br />
    right.. oh wow.. this is a reliable source :roll: <br />
    <br />The concert promoter didn’t immediately respond to RadarOnline’s request to comment on the story.<br />
    <br />If the concert promotor would respond to every rumourous comment of the media, they should hire a complete call center :roll: <br />Sorry, for being a lil sarcastic ;D <br /> 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1315598677:
    <br />
    on 1315581885:
    <br />The "Tribute" as we assume it to be will likely never come to actual fruition (a concert) but that part is irrelevant. It is already an important clue, and the date is strategic. All that matters now is the chatter surrounding it.<br /><br /><br />I think it is an attention getting ploy, and a reference to past events, in regards to an important date. The entire production is metaphorical, the build up itself is the "show".<br />
    <br /><br />Are you thinking that Michael will use this platform for his re-emergence back into society?  ::) <br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's not at all what I said. Not even close actually.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1315585161:
    <br />TMZ just said it is not true, Beyonce didn't pull out.<br />
    <br /><br />From what I understand, she's not doing a live via satellite thing now, it's going to just be a pre-recorded video. That's until the next change!