Michael's Long-Lost Movie

q0txciityl0veq0txciityl0ve Posts: 358
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
i never knew that he contributed to the making of this movie called "Miss Castaway & the Island Girls." must i say that it looks...so...CHEESY, LOL. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1s-IKLNoes<!-- m -->

Comments

• Wow never heard of this before. It sounds abit like 2012 to me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJ saving the world. the movie looks so...bootlegged, LMAO. gosh, he's so cute.
  • & the actors...cannot act.

"Michael, can you teach me how to moonwalk?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> "

like, shut up, LOL. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • & the actors...cannot act.

"Michael, can you teach me how to moonwalk?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> "

like, shut up, LOL. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOLs! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm watching it on youtube right now! I saw Charlie Chaplin. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • i would watch it, just to see how cuteMJ is. but instead i'm watching the history tour<3. you know, gold pants have a tremendous impact on me <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->