TIAI September 11

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    You know it sickens me to know that 10 years after, those who committed this crime and many others that followed have not the slightest fear of being convicted ever.  >:( <br /><br />But I know they will! <br /><br />The factory of lies is at full speed broadcasting this "commemoration" in all parts of the globe as a way to indoctrinate the masses and imprint once more in the collective consciousness that 9/11 can happen any day and by means of fear let the people off guard when it's time to remove more freedoms and destroy more countries.<br /><br />Knowledge really is freedom and soon enough the truth will be made known forcibly.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My worry is are they preparing for the next 9/11  times 7 perhaps on a global scale, that none of us are prepared for.  Is there anybody that can stop them? Is the media's 10th ann. blitz right now, trying to rub it in our faces that they can do what they want regardless of our puny attempts to expose them.  Do they have an achilles heel? Does Michael know what it is?<br /><br />
    Front<br />A TRUE chess player always foresees the moves of his opponent(s) and, therefore, can OUT-THINK them before they have a chance to execute their so-called "strategic" plan. In THIS instance, there will only be one true King calling "checkmate". Watch the pawns scatter like spiders.....................
    <br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Another important link not to be missed:<br /><br />http://ae911truth.org/en/<br /><br />The propaganda these days was sick.<br />As if we would have a party ahead. Countdown to the New Year or alike. Bah.<br /><br />May the victims rest in peace.<br />TDCAU.
  • Thanks everyone for the links- i hope the truth is seen by the masses one day.<br />It takes years maybe decades before truth is seen, accepted and understood by the masses.<br />People aren't comfortable with thinking on their own! We leave our mother's wombs unwillingly and<br />a lot of us never abandon that mentality. But there are those of us who learn to walk on our own, and then run!<br /> <br />Hopefully the rest of the world takes a few steps outside of their bubble and joins us.<br /> <br /> <br />
  • I can't believe my own eyes, right now on the main Russian channel "First channel" in the news they were talking about the conspiracy behind 9/11!!! afraid/  First they were telling the "official" story and i was like, yeah here we go again terrorists, Osama Bin Laden blah blah blah. But then they started talking about the powerful "group of people" (they didn't mention the name) who might be behind it. They mentioned all the main things which do not go with the official story, how US federal agencies and military failed to protect their own people, even though they knew about the danger. If the American government did not plan this attack on it's own people, they sure failed to stop these air plains, even though they had more then enough time to do so. They also said (according to my memory) "HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL SOON REALIZE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON THAT TRAGIC DAY AND IT WON'T BE TOO LATE. BECAUSE THE DESTRUCTIVE MECHANISM WHICH WAS PUT IN MOTION ON THAT DAY STILL IS IN IT'S FULL POWER."<br />I've seen some late night documentaries about 9/11 on this channel, but talk about conspiracy openly like that on the NEWS, NEVER!     
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    SORRY I NO IS AOUT OF TOPIC BUT I AM afraid/ . IN THE NEWS IN YOURS COUNTRYS HAVE ENY OF YOU LISENT SAMETHING ABOUT  THE DISAGRIMENT BETWIN ISRAEL AND TURKY; I JUST WARRY THAT SAMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND I AM AFRAID IT WILL INVOLT CYPRUS TO. THE ONLY THING I NOW IS THE ARGUMENT. BUT ALL NO THAT TURK NOT STAY ONLY IN TALK THEY ACT TO.
  • William Wagener talked about Michael and the WTC long before LaToya’s book.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1315771188:
    <br />I can't believe my own eyes, right now on the main Russian channel "First channel" in the news they were talking about the conspiracy behind 9/11!!! afraid/  First they were telling the "official" story and i was like, yeah here we go again terrorists, Osama Bin Laden blah blah blah. But then they started talking about the powerful "group of people" (they didn't mention the name) who might be behind it. They mentioned all the main things which do not go with the official story, how US federal agencies and military failed to protect their own people, even though they knew about the danger. If the American government did not plan this attack on it's own people, they sure failed to stop these air plains, even though they had more then enough time to do so. They also said (according to my memory) "HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL SOON REALIZE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON THAT TRAGIC DAY AND IT WON'T BE TOO LATE. BECAUSE THE DESTRUCTIVE MECHANISM WHICH WAS PUT IN MOTION ON THAT DAY STILL IS IN IT'S FULL POWER."<br />I've seen some late night documentaries about 9/11 on this channel, but talk about conspiracy openly like that on the NEWS, NEVER!    <br />
    <br />Conspiracy theorists about 9/11 were mentioned in the coverage here in Australia as well. They showed protesters holding placards demanding the truth to be told. Perhaps because so many people now are beginning to question, the news stations were forced to address this. Although not much air time was given, they didn't make them out to be lunatics or insane people. Just everyday people who are very very upset.
  • Thanks for the re-direct TS!...I highly recommend that everyone take a look at the forum on the site that TS has directed us to! I have been reading for hours now, and even though I was convinced that 911 was an "inside job" before reading, I'm even more convinced now!<br /><br />God Bless all the victims of 911, and by that I mean God Bless all of "US", as we are ALL victims of this conspiracy! <br /><br />Blessings Love and Light to all of my dear sweet MJ Family! bearhug
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    11-S message of Obama <br /><br /> i am not liking ... :?<br /><br />
    God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. <br />Therefore, we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. <br />Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling, there’s a river whose streams shall make glad<br />the City of God; the holy place of the Tabernacle of the Most High. <br />God is in the midst of her. <br />She shall not be moved. <br />God shall help her just at the break of dawn. <br />The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved. <br />He uttered his voice. <br />The earth melted. <br />The Lord of Hosts is with us. <br />The God of Jacob is our refuge. <br />Come behold the works of the Lord, has made desolations in the Earth. <br />He makes wars cease to the ends of the Earth. <br />He breaks the bough and cuts the spear in two. <br />He burns the chariot in fire. <br />Be still and know that I am God. <br />I will be exalted among the nations. <br />I will be exalted in the Earth. <br />The Lord of Hosts is with us. <br />The God of Jacob is our refuge.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1315748939:
    <br />
    on 1315716624:
    <br />Very informative and interesting website to redirect to. Thanks TS.<br /><br />I have just noticed something about the flight numbers which made my eyes go  afraid/      (and this might have been raised before – sorry if it has) but considering the links we have to Michael having had a meeting arranged at the top of one of the towers on 9/11 - look at the flight numbers of the aeroplanes and the prominence of these numbers in the hoax.<br /><br />Flight 77 – 77 days (inclusive) between “death” and “resurrection” on 9/9<br /><br />Flight 93 – the date of Michael’s “funeral” on 9/3<br /><br />Flight 175 – Day 175 of the year is June 24th (in a non-leap year, as 2009 was) – the last night Michael was seen “alive”…maybe the night he escaped?<br /><br />Flight 11 – again a link to the numerology (111)<br /><br /><br />I thought this was an interesting connection and perhaps Michael was trying to send us a message very early on in the hoax, by using the flight numbers as significant dates or numbers, about him being a target of TPTB on the day of 9/11 which he found out about?<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with you Adi, the numbers are telling a story! Also London bombings happened on 7/7/2005 (7/7/7) and we know how much London/Britain has been and still is an on-going theme in "T II"; also the memorial took lace on 7/7/2009 (77/11). Jermaine twitted yesterday about the British theme and it is hardly a surprise that his book signing starts in London in a book shop that was opened exactly 333years after the Great London FIRE (9/2/1666). <br />You may also remember the thread about the Sacred Light Codes (SLCs) where a "Michael" talks about Sacred Light codes on a numerology site called "Riding The Beast". He says there that 117,171, 711, 77 are the SACRED LIGHT CODES of our times...and makes many other interesting statements! <br />Reference: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18786.0.html<br /><br />
    on 1315727363:
    <br />goodmorning  :) wikilicks have realise documents for 11/09/2011 on twitter. <br />
    <br />Hey Ovelias! Yes! WikiLeaks is twitting transcripts of intercepts that took place on the day of 9/11.  <br />Reference: https://twitter.com/#!/wikileaks<br /><br />And here is a video of Prince appearing to Predict 9/11 at a concert in Utrecht in 1998 -- Watch at 0:29:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Thanks RunningGirl. <br />Wow - I had seen that  clip by Prince before but ages ago. Seeing/hearing it again is just too freaky....shivers up my spine.<br />Also - yes the London bombing date, the Memorial date and the links with London are also important and again the same numbers used throught the hoax. I really think Michael is using these to get a message to us about the evilness of what really happened on 9/11 and also 7/7/2005 (777). I have read the thread on the SLC's and read "Riding the Beast" numerology site - really very interesting and fascinating. I haven't read it for a while though so I will put it on my to-do list :)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1315791027:
    <br />11-S message of Obama <br /><br /> i am not liking ... :? <br /><br />
    God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. <br />Therefore, we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. <br />Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling, there’s a river whose streams shall make glad<br />the City of God; the holy place of the Tabernacle of the Most High. <br />God is in the midst of her. <br />She shall not be moved. <br />God shall help her just at the break of dawn. <br />The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved. <br />He uttered his voice. <br />The earth melted. <br />The Lord of Hosts is with us. <br />The God of Jacob is our refuge. <br />Come behold the works of the Lord, has made desolations in the Earth. <br />He makes wars cease to the ends of the Earth. <br />He breaks the bough and cuts the spear in two. <br />He burns the chariot in fire. <br />Be still and know that I am God. <br />I will be exalted among the nations. <br />I will be exalted in the Earth. <br />The Lord of Hosts is with us. <br />The God of Jacob is our refuge.<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_jcb4m07w&feature=player_embedded<br />
    <br /><br /> WTF??  I don't like this either paula.  It seems very foreboding and strange for the President to say this on the 10 year anniversary.  And to use God's name... it just makes me uncomfortable.
    <br /> <br /> <br />Remember to Bil Cooper<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4EyBstOsA<br /> <br /> <br />
    on 1315792313:
    <br />
    on 1315791027:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_jcb4m07w&feature=player_embedded<br />
    <br /><br /> WTF??  I don't like this either paula.  It seems very foreboding and strange for the President to say this on the 10 year anniversary.  And to use God's name... it just makes me uncomfortable.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Use to God for their diabolical plans
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    TV channels were running up and down day and night "documentaries" which showed terrorized people and heros cut together. Interesting that one of the journalists claiming in a later interview she had been in the midst of the dust storm was clean as a freshly bathed baby when she reported on 9/11.<br />Interesting also that conspiracy theories and their content were addressed many times very directly mentioning "Jews, CIA, governments, controlled demolition" and immediately ridiculed the ideas stating that "there was no proof" of explosives, demolition, surviving hijackers and that all these thoughts would be just absurd.<br /><br />Hear hear.<br />Barking dogs don't bite.<br />But barking dogs have discovered there's something to bark at. Directly leading the way. <br />Thank you for these confirmations, all of you reporters of the mind-controlled media. <br />There is proof. For everyone to read and see.<br /><br />
  • Well next year it will be the 11th anniversary...so who knows what might happen then...could they plan another 'attack'...and GWB being at the memorial site is SICK, how can he go there and not be ashamed, how can he pretend to be sorry or sad and show his face there when he was part of the reason why all these innocent people died...he has SO MUCH blood on his hands that every time he washes it, it will NEVER be made clean...he makes me sick.  <br /><br />vomit-boy03-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000662-large.gif
  • it just makes me want to put my head in my hands and cry. it's just so wrong. it's like all you want to do is get up on a platform and yell at the masses to wake the fuck up. poor michael and everyone else who has been trying to tell people for years. God help us hear the message now. <br /><br />may all the lives lost, those etched in stone and those unknown, rest peacefully. they didn't deserve what happened to them, but they will never be forgotten.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1315791027:
    God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. <br />Therefore, we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. <br />Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling, there’s a river whose streams shall make glad<br />the [size=14pt]City of God[/size]; the holy place of the Tabernacle of the Most High. <br />God is in the midst of her. <br />She shall not be moved. <br />God shall help her just at the break of dawn. <br />The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved. <br />He uttered his voice. <br />The earth melted. <br />The Lord of Hosts is with us. <br />The God of Jacob is our refuge. <br />Come behold the works of the Lord, has made desolations in the Earth. <br />He makes wars cease to the ends of the Earth. <br />He breaks the bough and cuts the spear in two. <br />He burns the chariot in fire. <br />Be still and know that I am God. <br />I will be exalted among the nations. <br />I will be exalted in the Earth. <br />The Lord of Hosts is with us. <br />The God of Jacob is our refuge.<br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />That's Psalm 46. I agree it's an ominous thing for Obama to quote on 911, 10th ann.<br />The City of God is Jerusalem.  http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp194.htm  <br /><br />911 was carried out by those who feel that Israel has enemies that want to "wipe them off the map". So Obama is speaking on their behalf, to say that God is helping her (God in the midst of Jerusalem) by bringing desolations and melting the earth. When God causes war to cease is when God will be exalted through Jerusalem and God's chosen people the Jews. All except, these Jews are imposters, userping God's true chosen people/Israelites--namely the Afro-American's that are descendants of the slaves for 400 years taken from Israelite tribes in Africa, mostly by Jewish financiers and Jewish slave ship owners (much written on that).  And plus the Bible clearly states that Jerusalem will be totally destroyed a third time, in the end times (Revelation). The Jews think they will rule the world from Jerusalem with the goyim (us non-Jews) serving them. But there will be a battle, and they will lose according to Scripture, and the true One and his people will rule the earth with love, justice and a rod of iron (old Testament), although I interpret this all rather loosely. This is all one small chapter of the epic thousands of years old drama on the world stage, that God is producer/director of. JMO<br /> <br />Wiki-leaks apparantly did not mention specifically only Israel in their exposes. And if Russia, Austrailia and other countries do mention the alternative versions of 911 in their offical media news, then they will point fingers squarely at US, but not at Israel who are the true perpetrators of this crime and many far worse this century, under cover of the biggest lies the world has known. Even Alex Jones who is thought to be misinformation, doesn't include Israel in his accusations for 911 perpetrators.
  • Going back to the 33 clues in TII.........Some pictures in comparison...
  • And lets not forget MJ airplane........<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You can't say every depiction of a city skyline or of an airplane that MJ used was a reference to 9/11. <br /><br /><br />I don't think I will ever believe 2 modern skyscrapers collapsed straight down in their footprints due to fire and loss of support beams at the top. It just defies the laws of logic and it amazes me that more people don't ask questions. <br /><br /><br />85% sheep to slaughter, most certainly. "We" will buy anything they are selling, clearly.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Wiki-leaks apparantly did not mention specifically only Israel in their exposes. And if Russia, Austrailia and other countries do mention the alternative versions of 911 in their offical media news, then they will point fingers squarely at US, but not at Israel who are the true perpetrators of this crime and many far worse this century, under cover of the biggest lies the world has known. Even Alex Jones who is thought to be misinformation, doesn't include Israel in his accusations for 911 perpetrators.
    <br />This got me thinking that you are right about the finger pointing being at the U.S. only. I have read of NWO's plans that America's days of being the world's superpower are coming fast to an end. This could be the vehicle 'THEY' use to usher in that change. The blame for 9/11 and the global financial crisis would put the final nail in that coffin.
  • on 1315842068:
    <br />
    Wiki-leaks apparantly did not mention specifically only Israel in their exposes. And if Russia, Austrailia and other countries do mention the alternative versions of 911 in their offical media news, then they will point fingers squarely at US, but not at Israel who are the true perpetrators of this crime and many far worse this century, under cover of the biggest lies the world has known. Even Alex Jones who is thought to be misinformation, doesn't include Israel in his accusations for 911 perpetrators.
    <br />This got me thinking that you are right about the finger pointing being at the U.S. only. I have read of NWO's plans that America's days of being the world's superpower are coming fast to an end. This could be the vehicle 'THEY' use to usher in that change. The blame for 9/11 and the global financial crisis would put the final nail in that coffin. <br />
    <br /><br />In Russian news they did not blame US government for the inside job, they blamed "a powerful group of people". The only thing they said about US government is that military and federal agencies failed to prevent these attacks even though they knew it was coming and on that day they had plenty of time to stop the airliners. But you are right, they did not say anything about Israel, they didn't give any specific details about this "group of people". And they didn't make fun of conspiracy theorists as most media worldwide does. <br />For me this is a HUGE step! It took them 10 years to talk about it and i hope that they won't stop. 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for the redirect TS. That's a very informative site and forum.<br /><br />
    on 1315716624:
    <br />Very informative and interesting website to redirect to. Thanks TS.<br /><br />I have just noticed something about the flight numbers which made my eyes go  afraid/      (and this might have been raised before – sorry if it has) but considering the links we have to Michael having had a meeting arranged at the top of one of the towers on 9/11 - look at the flight numbers of the aeroplanes and the prominence of these numbers in the hoax.<br /><br />Flight 77 – 77 days (inclusive) between “death” and “resurrection” on 9/9<br /><br />Flight 93 – the date of Michael’s “funeral” on 9/3<br /><br />Flight 175 – Day 175 of the year is June 24th (in a non-leap year, as 2009 was) – the last night Michael was seen “alive”…maybe the night he escaped?<br /><br />Flight 11 – again a link to the numerology (111)<br /><br /><br />I thought this was an interesting connection and perhaps Michael was trying to send us a message very early on in the hoax, by using the flight numbers as significant dates or numbers, about him being a target of TPTB on the day of 9/11 which he found out about?<br />
    <br /><br />Very good post Adi and I agree with you totally. It can not be a coincidence that Michael chose those dates. Amazing find.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315769045:
    <br />Another important link not to be missed:<br /><br />http://ae911truth.org/en/<br /><br />The propaganda these days was sick.<br />As if we would have a party ahead. Countdown to the New Year or alike. Bah.<br /><br />May the victims rest in peace.<br />TDCAU.<br />
    <br /><br /> afraid/  pale/