Michael Jackson's children to testify at doc trial

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
[size=12pt]Michael Jackson's children to testify at doc tria<br /> <br />forced to relive last moments<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson's children are set to testify at the trial of the doctor accused of giving him a lethal drugs overdose.<br /><br /> <br />Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and nine-year-old Prince Michael II (known as Blanket) are on a list of potential witnesses at Dr Conrad Murray's hearing this month.<br /><br />They will have to relive their dad's last moments before a TV audience of millions as the sensational court showdown is beamed around the globe.<br /><br />Murray is accused of giving the singer a fatal dose of the anesthetic Propofol before his death on June 25, 2009. But his lawyers will claim the star died after taking Propofol pills from his own secret stash.[/size]<br /><br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/09/11/michael-jackson-s-children-to-testify-at-doc-trial-115875-23413131/

Comments

• I don't expect any of the children to testify, especially not Blanket, he was only 7 and according to the story he never entered the room and never saw anything. Why would he even be on the witness list?<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Propofol pills now?
  • wow this cant be, true can it?this has got to be part of the hoax,just a piece of the puzzle, thats starting to form.i cant help but to keep watching,,
  • on 1315764938:
    <br />Propofol pills now?<br />
    <br /> <br /> :roll:  <br />http://phmtox.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/propofol-and-the-king-of-pop/<br />Diprivan (propofol) is in the news as being a potential contributor to the death of Michael Jackson. What is propofol?<br />Propofol is a short acting anesthetic drug that is most commonly used in relatively simple outpatient surgical procedures.For example, if you are over 50 years old and have a routine colon cancer screening colonoscopy, propofol would most likely have been the anesthetic you received. The advantages of this drug is that it has a rapid onset of action (less than 1 minute) and its effects are short lived (20 minutes). This makes it ideal for use for the kind of procedures described above.<br />Propofol is a relatively safe drug when it is used for appropriate purposes and when it is administered by trained medical personnel. The problems arise when the drug is abused. Propofol acts on the nervous system in ways that are similar to other anesthetic and sedative drugs like diazepam (Valium) and barbiturates. All of these drugs inhibit the function of nerve cells in the brain by interacting with receptors for the neurotransmitter GABA. These drugs can inhibit the nerve cells that make you anxious and that is why they are used to reduce stress. However, they also inhibit the nerve cells that control your heart and breathing. Too much of these drugs can cause a person’s heart to stop beating, or they can stop breathing.<br />Valium and barbiturates are available in orally administered forms (pills) and this makes it harder to overdose (although overdoses happen all the time). However, propofol can only be administered intravenously; there are no propofol pills. This is where the danger arises. When drugs are administered directly into the blood stream there is little margin for error with the dose. Just a little too much can be fatal and if there are no trained medical personnel nearby (as normally occurs with a drug abuser) there is no one to administer life support procedures.<br />It is not clear at this time if propofol contributed to Michael Jackson’s death. But if he was using this drug in a setting where trained medical personnel were not involved, he was certainly putting himself at great risk.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Stupid sensationalist headline. They are on the huge long list of POTENTIAL witnesses - very different from going to testify.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1315763356:
    <br />I don't expect any of the children to testify, especially not Blanket, he was only 7 and according to the story he never entered the room and never saw anything. Why would he even be on the witness list?
    Maybe they've been practicing some role-play with their Dad! who knows!? I expect ANYTHING to happen during this trial! I even expect to see Michael disguised again... maybe in one of the witnesses or jurors!! or lawyers... I expect something big to happen before/during /after this trial. It's a key-moment in all this hoax. Something must show up now  before the final BAM next year.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In this video from the German investigators consulted an anaesthetist to decír the porpofol vomits when swallowed and there is no explanation for how it is possible that propofol was found in the stomach.<br /><br />Drink propofol doing absolutely nothing that the stomach acids destroy immediately then there is no possibility to reach the blood to find way to the brain and causes no effect<br /><br /><br />Propofol causes vomiting and the effect is very fast as it comes out<br />Even if Michael had taken it from a bottle he had not had any sedative effect /toldya/
  • Then again, this is not real court, meaning it is part of the hoax. The children will be great actors. That's why they are taking acting classes so they can get prepared for their act in court.I guess that's why they are all taking acting classes so their testimony would look real. Michael you never cease to amaze me..  AND THE OSCAR GOES TO........................... Blessings to all..
  • What would you do for one man?<br /><br />The time is closing upon us quickly. I for one am anxious about the trial as I want to see justice for Michael. My fear is that he will be vilified again in the media.  They will bring up the past and try him all over again. It's obvious that the media will never invesitage that Michael was innocent. <br /><br />I will always remember so vividly seeing him as he walked out of that court with no light in him. His face so drawn and what was left of the look in his eyes had been destroyed down to his very soul. To take one man down in such a way was unconscionable.<br /><br />Michael as a singer, dancer, composer and showman was but a man, but look at what one man did for us, for humanity. We must make sure that his work will not be undermined and remains in the forefront as there are many people out there in the world that Michael personally touched with his humanity. He gave his fortune and himself to try and make this world a better place. <br /><br />How strong are we to give back to this one man? Not only from this site but from all the fan sites. This is the time to come together and show how much we really care and appreciate what he did for us. Now it's our turn, we owe him that much.  <br /><br />I have been watching all the news media outlets looking for any sign of disrespect toward Michael, and have found some, and have immediately emailed these shows telling them that this type of behaviour will not be tolerated.<br /><br />Will you join me and be vigilient to make sure that Michael is protected against the frenzy that will soon begin as there is power in numbers. <br /><br />November<br /><br /> 
  • @Curls exactly...just to get more people to click on the article.<br /><br /><br />By the way does anyone know if the trial will be streamed live?
  • on 1315807022:
    <br />@Curls exactly...just to get more people to click on the article.<br /><br /><br />By the way does anyone know if the trial will be streamed live?<br />
    <br /><br />I read somewhere that it will be streamed live (inside the court house) but I can't remember where I read it, I don't know if it's true... we read a lot of things.<br /><br />But yea, maybe the children's acting classes are because of the trial.  8-) Who knows? <br /><br />And I have a picture in my head of Michael being one of the jurors now  lolol/ <br /><br /><br />A question: what do you guys think the trial means in this hoax? What role does it play?
  • on 1315835037:
    <br />
    on 1315807022:
    <br />@Curls exactly...just to get more people to click on the article.<br /><br /><br />By the way does anyone know if the trial will be streamed live?<br />
    <br /><br />I read somewhere that it will be streamed live (inside the court house) but I can't remember where I read it, I don't know if it's true... we read a lot of things.<br /><br />But yea, maybe the children's acting classes are because of the trial.  8-) Who knows? <br /><br />And I have a picture in my head of Michael being one of the jurors now  lolol/ <br /><br /><br />A question: what do you guys think the trial means in this hoax? What role does it play?<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for answering...as for your question, personally I think it's the last thing or piece of the puzzle before the BAM...it is possibly a sting court (as discussed in the T.S redirect by T.S)...but I really do think this is where everything will come out.<br /><br /> :lol: Yes that would be EPIC if MJ was one of the Jurors
  • on 1315836554:
    <br />
    on 1315835037:
    <br />
    on 1315807022:
    <br /><br />I read somewhere that it will be streamed live (inside the court house) but I can't remember where I read it, I don't know if it's true... we read a lot of things.<br /><br />But yea, maybe the children's acting classes are because of the trial.  8-) Who knows? <br /><br />And I have a picture in my head of Michael being one of the jurors now  lolol/ <br /><br /><br />A question: what do you guys think the trial means in this hoax? What role does it play?<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for answering...as for your question, personally I think it's the last thing or piece of the puzzle before the BAM...it is possibly a sting court (as discussed in the T.S redirect by T.S)...but I really do think this is where everything will come out.<br /><br /> :lol: Yes that would be EPIC if MJ was one of the Jurors <br />
    <br /><br />I so hope it's the last thing before the BAM.... can't wait for MJ to BAM  penguin/ <br /><br />We really have to find out ASAP who the jurors are going to be! Maybe the mysterious blond woman or hatman will be jurors  :lol:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @November....I will join you, and I'm sure others from this board will also. I tend to miss a lot of articles though. Would you be able to post links or email addresses that need to be targeted on the board?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My guess is that Paris and Prince will testify, because they are strong and have already proved themselves able to carry roles well without slipping up. MJ would never force Blanket to do something he was too shy/uncomfortable to do.<br />It'll be fun scrutinizing all people in the courtroom, because I truly believe the man will be there, how could he resist?<br /><br />I don't think the trial is the end of the hoax, but that it will continue until everything is accomplished in all the reasons that TS gave. Up to Dec. 31, 2012.<br /><br />
    Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm with u November, i've been defending Michael and his good name for almost my entire life and will go on defending him as long as i can breathe. BTW i dont really think the kids will testify, we have had similar stories since the beginning of the trial and they all turned out to be false.... At least i dont think lil' Blanket will testify.
  • Hi All,<br /> <br />RK asked me to compile a list of commentators that will be covering Conrad Murray’s trial.  I tried to get as many as I could.<br /><br />If you read what I wrote a couple of days ago, I just want to make sure that Michael is not crucified again with the media frenzy that is about to happen.  We need to protect him and have the commentators below not drag up the past and vilify him.  Unfortunately, this has already started to happen.<br /><br />A few weeks ago, Dr. Drew during his show, was using the banner at the bottom of the TV screen with the name “Jacko”.  We jumped on this right away and told him that this was disgraceful and disrespectful to use in the media and to Michael.  <br />The Outcome!!!  To say the least, it won’t happen again.<br /><br />Here are some major websites that have the lineup of most of the commentators that will be discussing Michael’s trial here in the U.S.  Some of these people have Facebook, twitter and email addresses. <br /><br />Anyway, here is a start…  <br /><br />www.cnn.com/hln  <br />Nancy Grace:  1-877-626-2901 - Facebook<br />Jane Velez-Mitchell:  1-877-586-7297 – twitter.com@issueswithjvm - Facebook<br />Dr. Drew:  twitter.com@DrDrewHLN - <br />Joy Behar:  cnn.com/JoyBehar – twitter.com@JoyVBehar – Facebook.com/JoyBeharHLN<br /><br />www.cnn.com/primenews<br />Mike Gallanos:  – twitter.com@hlntv - Facebook<br />Vinnie Politan Host of InSession: - twitter.com@vinniepolitan - Facebook<br />Text: HLNTV keyword Prime<br />Text: 45688 keyword Prime<br />They can all be reached at: 1-877-835-5456 (1-800-tellhln)<br /><br />www.trutv.com  - They will also have their commentators on during the day when the trial begins.<br /><br />Other commentators are:<br />Diamond Dimond – Facebook – www.diane@dianedimond.net<br />Jean Casarez – Facebook <br />Beth Karas – Facebook <br />Aphrodite Jones - Facebook <br /><br />CNN:  cnn.com/piersmorgan or http://piersmorganblogs.cnn.com – twitter.com@piersmorgan – not to sure about him… I think he likes Michael. <br /><br />November <br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I'm wondering why we don't hear from Lou Ferrigno!!  If he'll be called to testify.  If anyone should know about Michael's health and stamina it would be him.  Michael was in training with him!  I think Lou's role has been greatly hidden all these years for SOME reason.... :)
  • Haha, all of us know this is a prank... I mean, for the God sake! How would they try to make Michael's children testify! This is ridicolous... I will turn 15 years old on next month... So, they are younger than me! How much could they say if Michael was really dead? At that time I was almost 13! but, Prince was 12, Paris was 11 and Blanket was 7! Ok, the oldest Michael's children, I mean, his son Prince and his daughter Paris can say something clear, BUT what about BLANKET! He was just 7 years old! What the hell he would say about that day?! He was too young! I don't think their children are gonna testify at Murray's trial. I think this will be like past years, I mean... like the other trials... anyway, this is a HOAX.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's their time to SHINE! ;)