Jermaine: Brother's body looked 'skeletal' ...

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8bgKIUlF63M_2XVF8iemfBT3W3VxnwuN2uVPWmQQQFCLtni5F2Q<br />Back to 2005, he does look way too thin and, he was at the hospital.<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1315932950:
    <br />Skeletal?<br /><br /><br />Like the character he played in Ghosts?<br /><br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's where my mind went too.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />"Am I scary for you baby?;) <br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1315951630:
    <br />If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? This is insane! I understand to write this in a newspaper. You can burn it in the fireplace, but we do not normally burn books so this is gonna stay in our libraries forever!<br /> <br />OMG I am going to get crayyyzeeeyyyyyy!!!!  /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I've had this thought too. It's like these books (LaToya's etc) are just adding to the pile of history books that MJ said were lying. Guess we just have to sit tight and watch how it all pans out.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1315953551:
    <br />
    on 1315932950:
    <br />Skeletal?<br /><br /><br />Like the character he played in Ghosts?<br /><br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's where my mind went too.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />"Am I scary for you baby?;) <br /><br />
    <br /><br />And mine!  I've always thought MJ makes a pretty darn cool skeleton that can still moonwalk, so I don't think we have to worry about a bit of weight loss!
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • on 1315957188:
    <br />
    on 1315951630:
    <br />If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? This is insane! I understand to write this in a newspaper. You can burn it in the fireplace, but we do not normally burn books so this is gonna stay in our libraries forever!<br /> <br />OMG I am going to get crayyyzeeeyyyyyy!!!!  /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I've had this thought too. It's like these books (LaToya's etc) are just adding to the pile of history books that MJ said were lying. Guess we just have to sit tight and watch how it all pans out.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm.  Good points.
  • on 1315951630:
    <br />If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? This is insane! I understand to write this in a newspaper. You can burn it in the fireplace, but we do not normally burn books so this is gonna stay in our libraries forever!<br />
    <br /> <br />Exactly my thoughts too. So people who buy his and LaToya's books will get angry that they waste their money buying BS.
    <br /><br />
  • on 1315971899:
    <br />
    on 1315951630:
    <br />If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then why write such a bullshit in a BOOK which is kinda "permanent". What if MJ bams one day and in  twenty years someone reads this bullshit about MJ that his brother saw him dead on a trolley and he will still be alive and kicking? This is insane! I understand to write this in a newspaper. You can burn it in the fireplace, but we do not normally burn books so this is gonna stay in our libraries forever!<br />
    <br /> <br />Exactly my thoughts too. So people who buy his and LaToya's books will get angry that they waste their money buying BS.
    <br />
    <br /> <br />Just because we may not yet know...or not yet understand...why certain things are happening...doesn't mean that there isn't a very good reason somewhere out there.  Mike is running the show...once you fully believe that, you'll rest easier knowing that he knows what he's doing.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1315971899:
    <br />
    on 1315951630:
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />You are assuming the books are biographical. <br /><br /><br />How do you know they are not graphic novels?<br /><br /><br />Have you ever read the Zombie Survival Guide? World War Z? Both very "real" books written as accurate, factual text, and giving seemingly accurate anecdotal information including witness statements and accounts... with no disclaimers that they are fiction, about zombie apocalypse and world war. After reading these books, if you didn't know any better, you'd swear the undead had risen/were about to rise again.
  • on 1315957937:
    <br />$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$<br />
    <br /> <br />could be
  • Again, it hurts when people close to him write about his death.
  • Did Travis say it was cool watching MJ perform Billy Jean for the last time!! lolol/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315924544:
    <br /> lolol/ lolol/ lolol/<br /><br />Deja Vu here. So La Toya was able to bend a 10 weeks old corpse, and Jermaine lifted the eyelids? Seems like Michael is magical even as a corpse.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • on 1315953384:
    <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8bgKIUlF63M_2XVF8iemfBT3W3VxnwuN2uVPWmQQQFCLtni5F2Q<br />Back to 2005, he does look way too thin and, he was at the hospital.<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />i have read that Michael had impersonators attending the molestation court for him.. I don't think that is really Michael, maybe it is the person who died in his place.
  • on 1316018406:
    <br />
    on 1315953384:
    <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8bgKIUlF63M_2XVF8iemfBT3W3VxnwuN2uVPWmQQQFCLtni5F2Q<br />Back to 2005, he does look way too thin and, he was at the hospital.<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />i have read that Michael had impersonators attending the molestation court for him.. I don't think that is really Michael, maybe it is the person who died in his place. <br />
    <br /> <br />There is no way IMO that Michael would ever send a double to court!<br />Its vital that he is there everyday to know what is going on. This was a life or death situation in his life. He would be insane to send a look alike during your own trial that could get you up to 20 years if convicted.<br />No no no no no no no no no!<br />I've said before, I think the only time MJ has ever used doubles is to distract the mass public and media, so that he can make a clean get away if need be.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    on 1316018852:
    <br />
    on 1316018406:
    <br />
    on 1315953384:
    <br /> <br />i have read that Michael had impersonators attending the molestation court for him.. I don't think that is really Michael, maybe it is the person who died in his place. <br />
    <br /> <br />There is no way IMO that Michael would ever send a double to court!<br />Its vital that he is there everyday to know what is going on. This was a life or death situation in his life. He would be insane to send a look alike during your own trial that could get you up to 20 years if convicted.<br />No no no no no no no no no!<br />I've said before, I think the only time MJ has ever used doubles is to distract the mass public and media, so that he can make a clean get away if need be.<br />
    <br />He def. made a clean getaway on June 25, 2009, and I believe a double was used then.
  • on 1316021454:
    <br />
    on 1316018852:
    <br />
    on 1316018406:
    <br />
    on 1315953384:
    <br /> <br />There is no way IMO that Michael would ever send a double to court!<br />Its vital that he is there everyday to know what is going on. This was a life or death situation in his life. He would be insane to send a look alike during your own trial that could get you up to 20 years if convicted.<br />No no no no no no no no no!<br />I've said before, I think the only time MJ has ever used doubles is to distract the mass public and media, so that he can make a clean get away if need be.<br />
    <br />He def. made a clean getaway on June 25, 2009, and I believe a double was used then.<br />
    <br />I do too!<br />And I can't for the autopsy photos. This is all about to get strange as hell lol! They photoshopped MJ's head in the ambo pic, they'll photoshop his head in autopsy and blend it in with the hospital gown lmao!<br />If i turn out to be right, someone call a shrink for me. lol
    They photoshopped MJ's head in the ambo pic,
    <br /><br /><br />That's not correct. MJ's head was not photoshopped into the ambulance pic.
  • on 1316066559:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's not correct. MJ's head was not photoshopped into the ambulance pic.<br />
    <br /> <br />Then explain to me please!<br />How did he look like late 80's MJ in 2009?<br />................................
  • I'm reading Jermaine's book right now and it is actually very interesting. I haven't gotten very far yet but it gives a lot of insight into the reasons Joseph acts the way he does and there are some very cute and very sad stories about Michael so far. I don't think the book is complete BS
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1316068282:
    <br />
    on 1316066559:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's not correct. MJ's head was not photoshopped into the ambulance pic.<br />
    <br /> <br />Then explain to me please!<br />How did he look like late 80's MJ in 2009?<br />................................<br />
    <br />He doesn't look like in the 80s. Just because the photo is darker doesn't mean his skin is darker there. It's the lighting.It takes a lot to make a falwless photoshopped photo. First you have to find the exact position of the face to fit the angle of the photo taken, of the body, etc. <br />Maybe it is difficult to see for who doesn't have photography background, but the difference in skin colour it's due to lighting there. As well goes for Murray, when people say his skin looks darker here, lighter there. <br />Take a photo of someone with flash/without flash, inside/outside, from 2 feet distance/closer, with proffesional lenses/without proffesional lenses, and all the photos, textures, colours, lighting will look different.<br /> <br />If the photo is not real, it is staged.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Ive posted this before,but thought i would again for this post,if tou listen from 1.05.....to......1.22, if you listen to what dermot says,he doesnt seem so skelotol then,not at the 02 anyway,and it wasnt long before June......
    ......PS sorry about the jacko referance in this clip.its the only one i could find.
  • @xxmjxx....thank you so much for posting this video.....it's one that I have always found interesting.  Even after all this time, I am still on the fence about if it was Michael or not...I know, I know (poke me if you think I'm nuts)!  I do lean towards: yes it was.  More so now after the idea of Michael being his own impersonator within TII.....brilliant, btw.  However, I love how Dermot talks about how muscular Michael was at the O2.  I think he always had broad shoulders and was more built than the public envisioned.  Jermaine made a fabulous point about Michael in the wheelchair.  <br /><br /><br />Also, Dermot's voice is so distinctive.  I have always heard it on Breaking News.  He is a very interesting guy...here's the Wiki, if anyone is interested:<br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermot_O'Leary<br /><br /><br />Anyways....thanks again xxmjxx......much appreciated! <br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings
    on 1316069033:
    <br />
    on 1316068282:
    <br />
    on 1316066559:
    <br />
    <br /> <br />Then explain to me please!<br />How did he look like late 80's MJ in 2009?<br />................................<br />
    <br />He doesn't look like in the 80s. Just because the photo is darker doesn't mean his skin is darker there. It's the lighting.It takes a lot to make a falwless photoshopped photo. First you have to find the exact position of the face to fit the angle of the photo taken, of the body, etc. <br />Maybe it is difficult to see for who doesn't have photography background, but the difference in skin colour it's due to lighting there. As well goes for Murray, when people say his skin looks darker here, lighter there. <br />Take a photo of someone with flash/without flash, inside/outside, from 2 feet distance/closer, with proffesional lenses/without proffesional lenses, and all the photos, textures, colours, lighting will look different.<br /> <br />If the photo is not real, it is staged. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I actually agree he does look like MJ from the 80's... but I think Anna is correct to say it was staged. I believe it is the Leave Me Alone dummy (from the video) laying on the stretcher in that pic. I think that because it looks *just like* that dummy, right down to the not-quite-right nose and the mask doesn't fit quite right. Considering we know the face was not shopped, that's really the best way to rectify why MJ looks so young in this staged pic. This is also a shout-out to Elvis's corpse in the coffin appearing to be a much younger version of himself.<br /><br /><br />We proved the pic was indeed shopped, but only in layers, not in subject matter. The reflections were added over the ambulance interior scene to simulate and then match up to a real life pic that would have been taken as the events were depicted outside Carrolwood on 6/25/09.  <br /><br /><br />If you want to know more, this thread is where we proved the shopping was done in layers: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18053.msg308499.html#msg308499
  • on 1316101560:
    <br />
    on 1316069033:
    <br />
    on 1316068282:
    <br />
    on 1316066559:
    <br />
    <br />He doesn't look like in the 80s. Just because the photo is darker doesn't mean his skin is darker there. It's the lighting.It takes a lot to make a falwless photoshopped photo. First you have to find the exact position of the face to fit the angle of the photo taken, of the body, etc. <br />Maybe it is difficult to see for who doesn't have photography background, but the difference in skin colour it's due to lighting there. As well goes for Murray, when people say his skin looks darker here, lighter there. <br />Take a photo of someone with flash/without flash, inside/outside, from 2 feet distance/closer, with proffesional lenses/without proffesional lenses, and all the photos, textures, colours, lighting will look different.<br /> <br />If the photo is not real, it is staged. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I actually agree he does look like MJ from the 80's... but I think Anna is correct to say it was staged. I believe it is the Leave Me Alone dummy (from the video) laying on the stretcher in that pic. I think that because it looks *just like* that dummy, right down to the not-quite-right nose and the mask doesn't fit quite right. Considering we know the face was not shopped, that's really the best way to rectify why MJ looks so young in this staged pic. This is also a shout-out to Elvis's corpse in the coffin appearing to be a much younger version of himself.<br /><br /><br />We proved the pic was indeed shopped, but only in layers, not in subject matter. The reflections were added over the ambulance interior scene to simulate and then match up to a real life pic that would have been taken as the events were depicted outside Carrolwood on 6/25/09.  <br /><br /><br />If you want to know more, this thread is where we proved the shopping was done in layers: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18053.msg308499.html#msg308499<br />
    <br />I don't know, anyone could be right, we're all just guessing. I really don't think its 50 yr old Michael. His bone structure is different. I'm not sure exactly how to describe it... I don't know enough to explain it the way you guys can. :(<br />It could be the dummy, but I think it looks more like a cut and paste picture...<br />I guess we'll find out one day what or the the hell is that picture!  /pull hair/