Jermaine on CNN

angelbabe1angelbabe1 Posts: 42
Jermaine on Piers Morgan right now. Talking about Michael. On CNN, repeated at 11:00 P.M. cst

Comments

• Did you see the "KEYS" in the background?  ;)
  • Yes, In certain shots of Piers, on the wall behind him. It looks like their doing this in Jermaines house.
  • OK this is so offtopic but here it goes:<br /> <br />Iturned the TV on to find Jermaine on CNN. Instead I got to HLN first. Dr. Drew is talking about Conrad Murray's trial. They were talking about whether or not he killed Michael Jackson. And right after, a big title "He Faked His Own Death!" coming up next! Its about some Miami Drug Smuggler who faked his death to avoid criminal charges.<br />What a story to follow Michael Jackson's death trial!!!  ;) <br /> afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ <br /> <br /> 8) <br />If you still don't believe, I can't help you!
  • When asked about the 2005 trial...Jermaine wrapped it up by saying, "It's been tough for him."  Hmmm, Jermaine...just a case of bad tense placement or slip-up?  ;) <br /> <br />When asked about Batshit...he replied with, "He needs to be slapped"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    LOL, Jermaine just said he knows where Michael is.
  • Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  afraid/  <br /> <br />Of course you do Jermaine...so do we!  Hi Mike  bearhug <br /> <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I heard that too Be The Change. OOOPs was that a slip...Orrr...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1316138495:
    <br />Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  afraid/  <br />
    <br /><br />Those were his exact words?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• :o  video?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1316137507:
    <br />OK this is so offtopic but here it goes:<br /> <br />Iturned the TV on to find Jermaine on CNN. Instead I got to HLN first. Dr. Drew is talking about Conrad Murray's trial. They were talking about whether or not he killed Michael Jackson. And right after, a big title "He Faked His Own Death!" coming up next! Its about some Miami Drug Smuggler who faked his death to avoid criminal charges.<br />What a story to follow Michael Jackson's death trial!!!  ;) <br /> afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ <br /> <br /> 8) <br />If you still don't believe, I can't help you!<br />
    <br /><br />Now that's huge!  afraid/  bounce/
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    SOO, we haved on the BACKground:<br /> <br />Music Keys and deep on the hallway - Closed Door.<br /> <br />But whats up with Van Gough selfportraite after he cut his ear- right inFRONT/center of the screen between Jermaine and Pierse?? :o <br />Should we can translate that MJ( as artist) is WACHIN us??<br /> <br /> <br />P.S. TheMoonIsDancindg -->  And right after, a big title "He Faked His Own Death!" coming up next!<br />Can we have screenshot ,please!
    on 1316138495:
    <br />Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  afraid/  <br /> <br />Of course you do Jermaine...so do we!  Hi Mike  bearhug <br /> <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine is giving out amazing clues. THANK YOU JERMAINE!  bounce/
  • on 1316139232:
    <br />
    on 1316138495:
    <br />Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  afraid/  <br />
    <br /><br />Those were his exact words?<br />
    <br /> <br />The ONLY thing he may have said that I changed is 'Michael' instead of Mike...the rest is word for word.  I sat there with a friggen pen and paper...lmfao (is that pathetic?  :lol: )  With Jermaine, you just know you're gonna get something  ;) <br /> <br />But don't take my word for it...the truth will be revealed in the proclamation of a youtube link soon enough  :lol:  :lol: <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />P.S. I'm gonna feel REALLY stupid if I screwed up what he said LOL...so if anyone else heard it, do tell.
    This is another interview of him.<br /><br />
  • ^Bethechange, thank you for informing us about the interview. I missed it but will wait for it to show up on CNN.com<br />I'm excited to watch it! I'm reading Jerm's book and its drawing me in- I'm addicted!<br />I know its said often here- we are learning about the man we never knew!<br /> <br />I know longer care who thinks I'm crazy! lol<br /> <br /> bearhug <br /> party/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1316140330:
    <br />
    on 1316137507:
    <br />OK this is so offtopic but here it goes:<br /> <br />Iturned the TV on to find Jermaine on CNN. Instead I got to HLN first. Dr. Drew is talking about Conrad Murray's trial. They were talking about whether or not he killed Michael Jackson. And right after, a big title "He Faked His Own Death!" coming up next! Its about some Miami Drug Smuggler who faked his death to avoid criminal charges.<br />What a story to follow Michael Jackson's death trial!!!  ;) <br /> afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ <br /> <br /> 8) <br />If you still don't believe, I can't help you!<br />
    <br /><br />Now that's huge!  afraid/  bounce/<br />
    yesss! albino/
  • Yep - he said "Michael is well protected - we know where he is.
  • on 1316138495:
    <br />Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  <br /> <br />Of course you do Jermaine...so do we!  Hi Mike  <br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Piers: Michael is not here to protect himself. Now when this trial starts if you feel that he's getting unfairly trashed in there, how are you going to deal with that?<br /> <br />Jermaine: Michael has done so much good, so many good deeds, that he's well protected, we know where he is, it hurts everyday, it hurts my mother, it hurts my brothers, it hurts the fans, but the life he lived on this earth it was a good life, but it was also a bad life because they were after him...
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1316143898:
    <br />
    on 1316140330:
    <br />
    on 1316137507:
    <br /><br />Now that's huge!  afraid/ bounce/ <br />
    yesss! albino/ <br />
    <br />What was he asked before that? Maybe he was asked about the body, as Jermaine always said he feared someone would steal the body. In what context he said that? You have to have the whole context, because when you take words out of context they can mean anything.
    on 1316149697:
    <br />
    on 1316138495:
    <br />Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  <br /> <br />Of course you do Jermaine...so do we!  Hi Mike  <br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Piers: Michael is not here to protect himself. Now when this trial starts if you feel that he's getting unfairly trashed in there, how are you going to deal with that?<br /> <br />Jermaine: Michael has done so much good, so many good deeds, that he's well protected, we know where he is, it hurts everyday, it hurts my mother, it hurts my brothers, it hurts the fans, but the life he lived on this earth it was a good life, but it was also a bad life because they were after him...<br />
    <br />As I expected....
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1316149964:
    <br />
    on 1316143898:
    <br />
    on 1316140330:
    <br />
    on 1316137507:
    <br /><br />Now that's huge!  afraid/ bounce/ <br />
    yesss! albino/ <br />
    <br />What was he asked before that? Maybe he was asked about the body, as Jermaine always said he feared someone would steal the body. In what context he said that? You have to have the whole context, because when you take words out of context they can mean anything.<br />
    I have the feeling you didn't understand what TheMoonIsDancing said. it was not about stealing the body, nor about a question asked in a context. She simply said that it is very awkard [I think the same!] that after a news-report on Conrad Murray's trial, they passed some news about someone faking his death. That's all.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1316141581:
    <br />
    on 1316139232:
    <br />
    on 1316138495:
    <br /><br />Those were his exact words?<br />
    <br /> <br />The ONLY thing he may have said that I changed is 'Michael' instead of Mike...the rest is word for word.  I sat there with a friggen pen and paper...lmfao (is that pathetic?  :lol: )  With Jermaine, you just know you're gonna get something  ;) <br /> <br />But don't take my word for it...the truth will be revealed in the proclamation of a youtube link soon enough  :lol:  :lol: <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />P.S. I'm gonna feel REALLY stupid if I screwed up what he said LOL...so if anyone else heard it, do tell.<br />
    on 1316149697:
    <br />I was sitting there with my pen and my journal taking notes as well during the interview!<br />LOL! :oops:  Love and blessing to you as well!<br />
    on 1316138495:
    <br /> <br /> <br />Piers: Michael is not here to protect himself. Now when this trial starts if you feel that he's getting unfairly trashed in there, how are you going to deal with that?<br /> <br />Jermaine: Michael has done so much good, so many good deeds, that he's well protected, we know where he is, it hurts everyday, it hurts my mother, it hurts my brothers, it hurts the fans, but the life he lived on this earth it was a good life, but it was also a bad life because they were after him...<br />
    <br />God bless you for the transcription word for word.  You rock!  You are an angel!!! party/ <br /> <br />
    on 1316149542:
    <br />Yep - he said "Michael is well protected - we know where he is.<br />
    on 1316137507:
    <br />God has answered my prayers.  My angel is coming home!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> <br /><br />OK this is so offtopic but here it goes:<br /> <br />Iturned the TV on to find Jermaine on CNN. Instead I got to HLN first. Dr. Drew is talking about Conrad Murray's trial. They were talking about whether or not he killed Michael Jackson. And right after, a big title "He Faked His Own Death!" coming up next! Its about some Miami Drug Smuggler who faked his death to avoid criminal charges.<br />What a story to follow Michael Jackson's death trial!!!  ;) <br /> afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ <br /> <br /> 8) <br />If you still don't believe, I can't help you!<br />
    \<br />bless you,Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
    on 1316138495:
    <br />Woah...he just said "Mike's protected...we know where he is"  <br /> <br />Of course you do Jermaine...so do we!  Hi Mike
    <br /> <br />Sympatik, I quoted the wrong message for my post. I asked about this. What was the whole context about what it's said here. Because we all know how Jermaine said that he was afraid someone would steal the body. And as I didn't see the interview, I asked what was the context of  "Mike's protected...we know where he is" 
  • Jermaine replied to someone who questioned what he said on twitter:<br /><br />From BellaMichael777: @jermjackson5 ; Great interview, Jermaine.  U said alot but I liked when you said this:  He's (MJ) well protected. We know where he is...<br /><br />From Jermaine: @BellaMichael777 we do know where he is and that he's well protected: heaven, and protected by God