Michael: HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT ----- BACKWARDS---- HELP

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
<br /><br />Do we laughish?<br />....<br />do we laugh?<br />You are amazing<br />You are amazing<br />you are here, you are so<br />..<br />You are amazing<br />You are amazing<br />you are here, you are here (I'm glad you are here)<br /><br />...<br />It's hurting<br />Hollywood, the youngest guerilla<br />......<br />It's me in the nasty game<br /><br /><br />SPECIALLY THE RAP SEEMS TO SAY SOMETHING BUT ITS TOO FAST TO UNDERSTAND FOR ME. I'M FROM GERMANY... HELP!!<br /><br />specially at 2:54 you understand it

Comments

• 2.18 "I'm proud of that commercial,gonna be shown,show me what?<br />
  • Some parts I heard devilish, for some odd reason.. It is very hard to understand reversed songs.
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    It is indeed very difficult dealing with reversed tapes for 2 reasons:<br /><br />1. Is it the original tape or has it been "doctored". If the latter is suspected, in that case by who and for what reason?<br /><br />2. Difficulties in interpreting since there is a lot going on on the tape. Also one's mind tries to "fill in" the missing unheard bits in order to make sense out of what is supposedly the "message".<br /><br />Anyways, I fancy I hear "Illuminati watches" and "You understand Illuminati watches" on repeat. And then I catch "message". smiley_spider<br /><br />Will Keep Listenin!<br /><br />Titania<br />
  • To me it sounds arabic  :lol:
  • If you go forwards to 2:54 you can clearly hear words....