Room 2 Breathe

2»

Comments

• on 1316372465:
    <br /> As TR said, "Michael lives for controversy."<br />
    <br /><br />And he is definitely keeping the controversy going!  For what it's worth I think it's Michael. <br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • idk that Jason has been singing since 2008 or so. <br />
    Reply #27 posted 07/16/08 11:24am Ajizzle Here is some info I found on Jason Malachi's facebook group. Sounds like Jason Malachi just may be Michael Jackson promoting his music. <br /> <br /> 1) Will.I.am stated that he was trying to convince Michael Jackson to release his forthcoming album online, and to use social networking sites like myspace.com to promote his music. Perhaps not coincidentally, Jason Malachi's album is ONLY available online, and can only be purchased on Jason's myspace page in the Nimbit music store. Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael in October of 2006, and Jason Malachi's album dropped on May 31, 2008. That is more than enough time to record a hit album. <br /> <br /> 2) On Jason Malachi's myspace page, he lists Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole as inspirations. Haven't we all heard Michael Jackson list these SAME people as influences? <br /> <br /> 3) There are NO tour dates, album credits, MTV promotion, or any kind of publicity. Hell, there isn't even a wikipedia article on this guy!! Trust me, if there was someone out there who sounded identical to Michael Jackson the way that "Jason Malachi" does, he'd definitely have 15 or 30 minutes of fame. And somehow, the ONLY information you can dig up on Jason Malachi is from his myspace page. This whole thing is WAY to quiet. <br /> <br /> 4) Some people say that Jason's songs are not quite good enough to be Michael Jackson songs. They say the production is the digitalized, and that Malachi's vocals aren't as great as Michael Jackson. Well, Jason Malachi's songs are really Michael Jackson DEMOs. Michael Jackson's demos are only blueprints, people. If you listen to the demos for "Don't stop til you get enough," "Billie Jean," etc, you'll see that the music sounds stripped down and the vocals are no where near as great as the finished version. Michael NEVER gives his best vocals on his demos, nor is the music at its best quality. Michael Jackson has released these demos to the public to get a reaction, and he'll hit us with a major release a little later. <br /> <br /> 5) Michael Jackson is STILL under contract for Sony Records. I doubt he can even release songs under the name "Michael Jackson." He has to wait until his contract expires. He can't release a new album from Sony. Why do you think we keep getting re-releases like Thriller 25 and such? Until the contract expires, Mike can't do too much. It's the same thing Prince went through. That's the reason why Prince changed his name to that stupid symbol; his record company owned him. He couldn't release new material under the name Prince while still under contract with Warner Bros. Michael Jackson is undergoing the same battle with Sony. Remember that before he released Dangerous back in 1991, Michael signed a $1 Billion Contract with Sony Entertainment, and to this day, he still owes them more albums. <br /> <br /> 6) This "Jason Malachi" character has released videos of himself singing acapella on youtube. Don't buy it, people. Tell me how can he sound like an impersonator on that clip, but somehow sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson on the songs? The voice serenading us on youtube, and the voice on the Jason Malachi songs are obviously different voices. The voice on the songs is obviously the King of Pop. Also, the lighting on the video of "Jason Malachi" singing acapella is so dim, we cannot see his mouth clearly. He may have been lip synching. Never trust the internet, people. <br /> <br /> 7) Jason Malachi sounds similar to Michael Jackson. The only letter missing is the "K". I think Michael might as well have used the anagram of "Jason Jackson." It's really obvious. <br /> <br />8) Jason Malachi's album cover is him leaning against a red brick wall. This is identical to the "Off the wall" album cover. Look closer, and you'll see that Jason's body is positoned EXACTLY the same as Michael's body is positioned on the Bad album cover. Likewise, Jason is dressed in all black, just like MJ is on the album cover. Mike is sending us plenty of hints. <br /> <br /> 9) Why don't we ever see Jason sing live? If he could sing "Biggerman" or "You don't have to go" live and in person, I'd believe him. But in the few videos of him dancing and performing online, he's always lip synching. (We know why.) <br /> <br /> 10) Last, but not least, this benefits Michael Jackson. His reputation and image have been horribly damaged by scandals. If Michael Jackson came out and said, "OK, I'm releasing an album," some people wouldn't budge. After all, people are more caught up in his personal life than his great, legendary music. However, if some young guy out there happened to sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson, people would be intrigued by the music only. They would enjoy the music, and listen with an open mind.
    <br /><br />the whole thing is on this forum:<br />http://prince.org/msg/8/275222
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Hi @Michelle! <br />Can u post the link 2 that lyrics. May b there another songs also@@ BLESSINGS!
  • Hi @Skyways!<br /><br />I just googled the lyrics by the title and this was the link i used:<br /> http://artists.letssingit.com/michael-jackson-lyrics-room-2-breathe-dvwgsng
    Thanx @Michelle!  ITS DO SAYS  Michael Jackson lyrics @ @ @<;br /><br />xx
  • on 1316569062:
    <br />Thanx @Michelle!  ITS DO SAYS  Michael Jackson lyrics @ @ @<;br /><br />xx<br />
    <br /><br />Hi @Skyways, i just searched for the other songs you've listed before and i just googled the title of the song, not adding either Jason Malachi or Michael Jackson to them. I found 4 songs right now. Here are the links, hope it helps.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8jl7WNP9b4<br /><br />http://www.metrolyrics.com/critical-lyrics-michael-jackson.html<br /><br />http://www.metrolyrics.com/let-me-go-lyrics-michael-jackson.html<br /><br />http://www.metrolyrics.com/bigger-man-lyrics-michael-jackson.html