Michael Jackson trial: Elizabeth Taylor was to claim King of Pop drugged his doc

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
[size=12pt]ELIZABETH Taylor was going to be a “dynamite” defence witness in the trial of Michael Jackson’s physician.<br /><br />Screen siren Liz, who died in March aged 79, was expected to reveal that Jacko claimed he drugged his docs on home visits so they would agree to give him more painkillers. <br /><br />Dr Conrad Murray hoped Liz’s evidence would clear him of the manslaughter charges he faces in an LA court next week by proving the King of Pop knew how to hook himself up to an intravenous drip.<br /><br /><br /> <br />The doc thought Liz would help show that Jacko gave himself the sleeping drug overdose that led to his death in 2009 aged 50.<br /><br />She was also expected to say her great pal Michael had been hiding a drug addiction since 1986. A source close to Murray’s lawyers said: “Her testimony was dynamite for the defence.” The insider added: “An insane story we uncovered was Michael considered himself a self-taught doctor and slipped tablets into drinks to drug his physicians.”<br /><br />Murray, 58, denies involuntary manslaughter[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/09/22/michael-jackson-trial-elizabeth-taylor-was-to-claim-king-of-pop-drugged-his-doctors-115875-23436786/

Comments

• RIP Elizabeth Taylor.  We know that you were Michael’s friend.  How dare they /pull hair/  Only now would they get away with making such slanderous allegations.  Liz would have ripped them to shreds.  Feisty was she!<br /><br />This right here is a crock of shit! /cook/  They should be sued. 
  • Someone actually talked to 'sources', researched the 'claims', then sat down and wrote about it, probably had someone else edit it for them, then I'm sure went through The Mirror's final approval stage...and they actually published this?<br /> <br />Are these people for real?<br /> <br />That was a waste of 2 minutes that I'll never get back.<br /> <br />Thanks for posting it, though...stands as a prime example of how 'credible' The Mirror is.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I seriously have no idea what to say to this garbage  /pull hair/<br /><br />
  • OMG that is like saying Elizabeth (RIP) and Michael (Hi Michael) hated eachothers guts!!!! I have never heard anything more rediculous in my whole life /scream/ /scream/ This HAS to be a joke!! What are the "sources" going to say next, cant wait for that!!
  • Oh my gosh....are they serious? Okay, I will take this story seriously for about 2 seconds.<br /><br />The first thing I thought of is how stupid this story sounds. The second thing I thought of is how it reminded me of the Evan Chandler story....I believe the story goes that Evan Chandler drugged Michael with Toradol. He even drugged his own son.<br /><br />For me, this seems to be another parallel to the  '93 allegations.
  • WTF?? The stories just get crazier and crazier...Un-"fuqking" believable!!! I can't wait until the day comes that all these trash talking rags, get what they have coming to them! <br />DISGUSTING...makes me wanna  /scream/ !
  • Even IF Michael has been drug addict since he was born, that fact does not relief Conrad Murray nor any other doctor from the liability for breaching the duty of care to patient. <br />Let's assume the whole story is true; Michael is dead because of propofol that CM gave him for several weeks and MJ happened to be drug addict in the past. Let's also assume Liz and MJ family and both ex wives were going to testify to confirm that.<br />The fact that Conrad was giving Michael medication that can't be used at home, without proper monitoring, without checking Michael's health history, already enough to prove his negligence. On top of it, the details of June 25th investigation revealed that Murray let Michael die, while he was talking on the phone, not monitoring patient, not calling 911 right away, etc. indicates intent to kill Michael.<br />So, no ones testimony that MJ was drug addict will not clear CM  from manslaughter charges. Moreover, if this were true, he must be charged of 1st degree murder, not involuntary manslaughter.
  • come on! sooner or later even the tabloid junkies have got to reach their  WTF?? limit on some of this stuff  /scream/ bangbang
  • on 1316663506:
    <br />RIP Elizabeth Taylor.  We know that you were Michael’s friend.  How dare they /pull hair/  Only now would they get away with making such slanderous allegations.  Liz would have ripped them to shreds.  Feisty was she!<br /><br />This right here is a crock of shit! /cook/  They should be sued.  <br />
    <br /> :lol:  please, calm down hesouttamalife, I can see your blood already boiling  /cook/ . You're absolutely right, though they're not worth our attention anyways.<br />R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor<br />L.O.V.E.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The media are going to publish in these days and the next any amount of garbage ( we must be prepared ), in this case Liz Taylor not to be present to say if this is true or false, the more likely it is that it is a lie
  •         "mirror group in phonehacking scandal"      Results 1 - 10 of 3408  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »    Phone hacking scandal engulfs more British newspapers  23 Jul 2011 The phone-hacking scandal appeared to be spreading to British newspapers beyond those owned by embattled media baron Rupert Murdoch, with fresh claims dragging the Mirror group into the mire of allegations of eavesdropping on celebrities.  Tags: Phone-hacking scandal in Britain, Newspapers in Phone-hacking scandalin Britain, Mirror group in Phone-hacking scandal, James Hipwell, Trinity Mirror in phone hacking    Phone-hacking: UK tabloid ‘Trinity Mirror’ investigates editorial practices  26 Jul 2011 After Rupert Murdoch's News International received flak for dubious news gathering practices at its titles, another British tabloid group - 'Trinity Mirror' - has announced a review of its editorial controls and procedures    [blink] NUFF SAID ABOUT THAT.........BULLSHIT[/blink]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1316697101:
    <br />        "mirror group in phonehacking scandal"      Results 1 - 10 of 3408  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »    Phone hacking scandal engulfs more British newspapers  23 Jul 2011 The phone-hacking scandal appeared to be spreading to British newspapers beyond those owned by embattled media baron Rupert Murdoch, with fresh claims dragging the Mirror group into the mire of allegations of eavesdropping on celebrities.  Tags: Phone-hacking scandal in Britain, Newspapers in Phone-hacking scandalin Britain, Mirror group in Phone-hacking scandal, James Hipwell, Trinity Mirror in phone hacking    Phone-hacking: UK tabloid ‘Trinity Mirror’ investigates editorial practices  26 Jul 2011 After Rupert Murdoch's News International received flak for dubious news gathering practices at its titles, another British tabloid group - 'Trinity Mirror' - has announced a review of its editorial controls and procedures    [blink] NUFF SAID ABOUT THAT.........BULLSHIT[/blink]<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Murdoch being introduce in the shit up to the head rr/
  • bovine.jpg<br /><br /><br />That's the test reading I got from this "story"...SMH :roll:  Unfortunately there will be many such low blows and lies.  Stay strong and ignore this kind of blatant sensationalism...we KNOW better!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Tabloids should be eradicated.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol: This is funny. So, Liz was going to save Murray's ass? :lol: It would be very interesting to watch it tho. <br /><br />RIP Liz.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1316706842:
    <br /><br />That's the test reading I got from this "story"...SMH :roll:  <br />
    <br /><br />Off topic: forgive my ignorance, but please what does SMH mean - I keep seeing it posted all over the place and I can't work it out!  Thanks!
  • Thank for having the guts to ask
    on 1316728922:
    <br />
    on 1316706842:
    <br /><br />That's the test reading I got from this "story"...SMH :roll:  <br />
    <br /><br />Off topic: forgive my ignorance, but please what does SMH mean - I keep seeing it posted all over the place and I can't work it out!  Thanks!<br />
      Thanks for having the balls to ask that question.  I thought I was the only one who didn’t know. lolol/
  • <br />@curls & @hesouttamylife<br />Aww...you should never be afraid to ask :-)  It means Shaking My Head...as in shaking it in disgust.  At least that's what it means when I use it...lol. 
  • LMAO and SMH - that makes perfect sense.  Thank you  /bravo/
  • Poor Liz...<br />If she were hear today she would be on Michael's side 100%! To drag someone in this mess who isn't alive to defend themselves is heartless and tacky, but I don't expect much dignity out of such tabloid filth. Its sad that there are people who eat this stuff up as if it were the gospel.<br />Sorry Dame Elizabeth, we here know that you would never turn against MJ. Your friendship to him has always been genuine! RIP<br /> <br />P.S. I hope we will be able to say RIP to the tabloids sometime (soon) in the future.
  • I don't understand the tabloids, or the Murray's lawyer. How can Liz testify against Michael.. They would have put that poor lady to the witness stand and harp her with stupid questions.. Come on her health was not great first of all, and they were good friends she would have never spoken against Michael.. <br /><br />RIP MY SWEET LIZ.. MAY GOD PROTECT YOU..
  • on 1316663114:
    <br />ELIZABETH Taylor was going to be a “dynamite” defence witness in the trial of Michael Jackson’s physician.<br /><br />Screen siren Liz, who died in March aged 79, was expected to reveal that Jacko claimed he drugged his docs on home visits so they would agree to give him more painkillers. <br /><br />Dr Conrad Murray hoped Liz’s evidence would clear him of the manslaughter charges he faces in an LA court next week by proving the King of Pop knew how to hook himself up to an intravenous drip.<br /><br /><br /> <br />The doc thought Liz would help show that Jacko gave himself the sleeping drug overdose that led to his death in 2009 aged 50.<br /><br />She was also expected to say her great pal Michael had been hiding a drug addiction since 1986. A source close to Murray’s lawyers said: “Her testimony was dynamite for the defence.” The insider added: “An insane story we uncovered was Michael considered himself a self-taught doctor and slipped tablets into drinks to drug his physicians.”<br /><br />Murray, 58, denies involuntary manslaughter<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/09/22/michael-jackson-trial-elizabeth-taylor-was-to-claim-king-of-pop-drugged-his-doctors-115875-23436786/<br />
    <br /> <br />if he knew how to do that could have saved himself 150,000.00 a month couldn't he. all he would need is an oxygen mask and someone to watch him . which leads me to another thought i had a while back. all of the hulabalou about murray asking the security if they knew cpr. shouldn't they in their position?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1316730777:
    <br /><br />@curls & @hesouttamylife<br />Aww...you should never be afraid to ask :-)  It means Shaking My Head...as in shaking it in disgust.  At least that's what it means when I use it...lol.  <br />
    <br /><br />Ah, thank you!