Another Jermaine Slip-Up

GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
<br /><br />Starting at the 4:11 mark.

Comments

• Will watch again tomorrow when I'm not half asleep and listen carefully to what he's saying. But the colours of his clothes sparked my interest. Maybe he does visit here...
  • Jermaine slips up telling about MJ in the prezent tense (he is... he was!)<br />Then what struck me - he said MJ had a 5 year long plan! That This is It wasn't really it. And that he wanted to do a film! O_o<br /> <br />5 years?  /overreacting/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Nice shirt Jermaine! :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• And now it's five years? What happened to the four years to get it right?<br /><br />Well, patience is a virtue. I'll be there.
  • Could someone please explain to me the significance of the tshirt/colour of the tshirt? Thanks in advance!<br /><br /><br /><br /> L.O.V.E
  • on 1316712078:
    <br />Could someone please explain to me the significance of the tshirt/colour of the tshirt? Thanks in advance!<br /><br /><br /><br /> L.O.V.E<br />
    <br /> <br />Is the forum not showing as orange with a white band?  :shock:    smiley_spider <br /> <br />He really couldn't have chosen a better match!!!!! OMG! <br /><br /><br />*waves* at Jermaine <br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    There are several good things said by Jermaine in this interview. I love how he just plainly says that the media mislead and are misleading all of us. Way to go Jermaine! An interesting point is when he talks about the wheelchair "incident"... he clearly says that Michael did it on purpose because this is what the media wanted, so he gave it to them (Michael you are too generous, really geek/) and make them think that he was ill...well he goes on and says (more or less  :lol:):<br /><br />@5:47 "It was a type of Willy Wonka act ... where he was going to [...] and all of a sudden he goes and does his thing and then says I'm back, he was the master showman as well"  /woohoo/ Right!!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1316705021:
    <br />Jermaine slips up telling about MJ in the prezent tense (he is... he was!)<br />Then what struck me - he said MJ had a 5 year long plan! That This is It wasn't really it. And that he wanted to do a film! O_o<br /> <br />5 years?  /overreacting/<br />
    <br /><br />He also tweeted about it and wrote that TII was not the end, it was the beginning. He was about to say that TII is Thriller II. :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1316706883:
    <br />Nice shirt Jermaine! :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />It fits perfectly with our background color.  :mrgreen:
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    <br />From Souza
    Nice shirt Jermaine! :lol: 
    <br /><br /><br />From PureLove
    It fits perfectly with our background color. :mrgreen: 
    <br /><br /><br /> lolol/ <br />Nothin' like a brother showing a little team spirit.  ;) <br /><br /><br />From Sarahli
    I love how he just plainly says that the media mislead and are misleading all of us. Way to go Jermaine! An interesting point is when he talks about the wheelchair "incident"... he clearly says that Michael did it on purpose because this is what the media wanted, so he gave it to them (Michael you are too generous, really ) and make them think that he was ill...well he goes on and says (more or less  ):
    <br /><br /><br />As Front stated in another thread:
    "p.s. don't you just love it when the media manipulators GET manipulated?
      :twisted: <br /><br /><br />p.s.  WTF?? is going on with the font/size???  crash/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hey Front, You're not Michael are ya? ;)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1316735257:
    <br /><br />From Souza
    Nice shirt Jermaine!  :lol: 
    <br /><br /><br />From PureLove
    It fits perfectly with our background color. :mrgreen: 
    <br /><br /><br /> lolol/ <br />Nothin' like a brother showing a little team spirit.  ;) <br /><br /><br />From Sarahli
    I love how he just plainly says that the media mislead and are misleading all of us. Way to go Jermaine! An interesting point is when he talks about the wheelchair "incident"... he clearly says that Michael did it on purpose because this is what the media wanted, so he gave it to them (Michael you are too generous, really ) and make them think that he was ill...well he goes on and says (more or less  ):
    <br />As Front stated in another thread:
    "p.s. don't you just love it when the media manipulators GET manipulated?
      :twisted: <br /><br /><br />p.s.  WTF?? is going on with the font/size???  crash/ <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Now i realize how that write  Souza of the shirt ... i have had much work these days i am a little tired :oops: :roll: <br />
  • He's talking once more about the wheelchair pics. Its a good clue, ecspecially in the book. If you look in the picture section of the book You Are Not Alone he says "...he had the world fooled with a deliberate act of frailty, being pushed in a wheelchair... but it was all apart of his clever plan!; the brothers wheeling in Michael's casket (names the brothers as seen in the picture) etc"<br />If you have the book, you will know what I'm talking about.<br />If you don't have the book SHAME ON YOU!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1316736382:
    <br />He's talking once more about the wheelchair pics. Its a good clue, ecspecially in the book. If you look in the picture section of the book You Are Not Alone he says "...he had the world fooled with a deliberate act of frailty, being pushed in a wheelchair... but it was all apart of his clever plan!; the brothers wheeling in Michael's casket (names the brothers as seen in the picture) etc"<br />If you have the book, you will know what I'm talking about.<br />If you don't have the book SHAME ON YOU!<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I don't have it ... :-\ ::P
  • Perhaps "wheeling and dealing" is the right expression for Jermaine........<br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1316740599:
    <br />
    on 1316736382:
    <br />He's talking once more about the wheelchair pics. Its a good clue, ecspecially in the book. If you look in the picture section of the book You Are Not Alone he says "...he had the world fooled with a deliberate act of frailty, being pushed in a wheelchair... but it was all apart of his clever plan!; the brothers wheeling in Michael's casket (names the brothers as seen in the picture) etc"<br />If you have the book, you will know what I'm talking about.<br />If you don't have the book SHAME ON YOU!<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I don't have it ... :-\ ::P <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Why not?!<br /> /toldya/ <br /> ;D
  • on 1316735257:
    <br /><br /> lolol/ <br />Nothin' like a brother showing a little team spirit.  ;) <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> WTF?? is that supposed to mean?  bangbang <br />And you called Souza a tease about the smileys???  Now you're just playing with us  /overreacting/ ...but it's all good.  <br /> <br />BTW...nice home (sweet) home...loved the keys  ;)  :lol: <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Jermaine's just getting better at this all the time, more polished and comfortable! /woohoo/  And sounds like he's on our TEAM, Front says so! His brother?<br /><br />Here's Willy Wonka's entrence at 1:18.  Though Johnny Depp got the new role,  Michael still gets to play Willy Wonka live from wheelchair/dead to BAM!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine at  0:36  "This is it, but this is not really it, there is going to be much much more!"  Boy has there ever been!<br /><br />
  • Afterall......orange IS a great colour......
  • on 1316721987:
    <br />An interesting point is when he talks about the wheelchair "incident"... he clearly says that Michael did it on purpose because this is what the media wanted, so he gave it to them (Michael you are too generous, really geek/ ) and make them think that he was ill... /woohoo/ Right!!!<br />
    <br /> <br />...on and ILLusional Front..... errrr
  • on 1316736382:
    <br /> <br />WOW thank you for sharing this OMG! .<br />But this is a great connection OMG! .<br /> <br />I don't have the book because I don't think it is to be found in this corner of the world where I live. Don't know where to order it :cry: :cry: :cry: .<br /> <br />I hope to find it somewhere though.
  • on 1316735629:
    <br />Hey Front, You're not Michael are ya? ;) <br />
    <br /> <br />Why he doesn't answer  /pull hair/ /scream/ /overreacting/ ?!?!?!?<br /> <br />
  • on 1316761863:
    <br />
    on 1316735629:
    <br />Hey Front, You're not Michael are ya? ;) <br />
    <br /> <br />Why he doesn't answer  /pull hair/ /scream/ /overreacting/ ?!?!?!?<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />I don't think that he will. Maybe only after BAMsday ;D
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I love Jermaine  :mrgreen:  He has been amazing throughout this entire hoax.. so has LaToya<br /> <br />That colour looks amazing on him!!!!! Nice shout out to us here. <br /> <br />I love it how he sort of pauses for a while when he comes out, before he goes to sit down, so we can get the full effect of his outfit.<br /> <br /> bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ <br /> <br /> <br />
  • Jermaine said that Michael had just bought a house before his "death" does anyone know<br />where that was??