Some of the odd things at trial & outside courthouse so far

Comments

• On day 11 during the Alon Steinburg questioning, didn't anyone else notice the flashlight between the cop's legs behind the defense?<br /> OMG!
  • GRACE:Another oddity is this.<br /><br />ktla published on their blog the following information:<br /><br />Quote<br />Anesthesiologist Puts Focus on Safety at Conrad Murray Trial <br />11:10 AM  September 28, 2011<br /><br />6a00d8341c0d2753ef014e8be23b01970d-700wi<br /><br />One of the stranger sights you'll see outside the Conrad Murray trial is a guy wearing surgical scrubs and a doctor's white coat.  He's got an IV drip attached to a bag of white liquid, just like you'd see in a hospital. That guy is Newport Beach anesthesiologist Dr. Barry Friedberg, who's written a book on anesthesia safety called "Getting Over Going Under".<br />Friedberg has real propofol to show you... It's the white liquid in the IV.  He's also got bottles of the drug.<br />Propofol is the powerful anesthetic that Michael Jackson used to refer to as his "milk."<br />Friedberg says hospital patients need to ask tougher questions to their anesthesiologists.<br /><br />http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/df91bd3c-af55-433f-a8c8-da974fded89d/News/KTLA-Anesthesiologist-Brings-Propofol-to-Conrad-Murray-Trial<br /><br /><br />This is falsifying facts?<br />Dr. Friedberg was outside the courthouse on occasion of the hearing on January 4, 2011.<br />Anybody saw him later than this date?<br /><br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20594.0;attach=1810;image<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Grace I saw this man a couple of time on internet,and now I remember that I saw him In Session's Ryan Smith.He said to Ryan that  he was asked to testify for MURRAY ,but he clealy said NO !!!! respect/ .LOVE you!!!![/size]<br /><br />IN SESSION - Dr. Barry Friedberg approached by Murray's DEFENSE TEAM.mp4<br />
  • on 1318456623:
    <br />someone here said that LIVE streamings from inside the court are allowed only to InSession and that for OJ Simpson the InSession sign appeared on the transmission. I don't see InSession in any of the live streamings of his trial, nor on any other trial streaming on InSession site. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Anna thank you for the video!!!!! I have a QUESTION here.What is that black man behind Johnny Cochram is doing at OJ SIMSPON trial???????????????  afraid/ afraid/<br />That man I saw him at Murray trial and he is ALVAREZ lawyer.In those video he is speaking about THE CREAM Michael was using.And one more thing,it is just me or Alvarez is almost crying  ???/?????[/size]<br /><br />La Toya Jackson: 'It's Difficult to See Dr. Conrad Murray'<br />
    <br /><br />Conrad Murray Trial<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]And one more courious thing,this man,Carl Douglas was also involved in 1993-2005 case molestation of Michael.Isn't this strange??????  :roll: lolol/[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • on 1318550800:
    <br />On day 11 during the Alon Steinburg questioning, didn't anyone else notice the flashlight between the cop's legs behind the defense?<br /> OMG!<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/<br />lone_microphone.jpg  :lol: :lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1318550428:
    <br />
    on 1318398269:
    <br />
    on 1318376317:
    <br />
    on 1318371298:
    <br />Thank you pepper, that's what jumps into my eyes:<br />the same day the U.S. deficit reach highest ever level, Ben Bernanke is getting reaffirmed in his job.<br />
      <br /> [li]
    August 25, 2009 The United States budget deficit for 2009 will reach $1.6 trillion, the highest ever recorded. <br />[/li]<br />
      <br /> [li]
    August 25, 2009 U.S. President Barack Obama nominates Ben Bernanke for his second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve.[/li]<br />http://www.datesinhistory.com/aug25.php<br />
    <br /><br />I find this very interesting considering the Federal Reserve is NOT a government agency.On a s**ty note - we hear so much pee talk in court but nada on da poop. Not to be gross but there is no mention of any testing. Surely there would be some fecal matter, especially if he had 3 jars of pee in him.  Is MJ too shy to add in this detail?Anyway, according to Henry C. Lee, forensics expert who assisted law enforcement in over 6, 000 major criminal crime investigations, including O. J. Simpson, states an analysis is done on the properties and effects of serums (blood, semen, saliva, swear, fecal matter), this is called serology. I need to have another look through the bogus AR to see what's listed under this section.
    Case in point - "nada on da poop".  Dr Steven Shafer (Propofol expert) said in court today that the Propofol, after doing it's job, would then go through the liver and exit through the bladder (urine) and the bowel (poop). So where’s da poop? I don’t recall any testing done on his bowel contents, yet clearly there would be traces of drugs in there. Again, not to be disgusting but it’s an obvious question.  Especially after hearing Dr Shafer's comment confirming this.  <br />
    I think something went wrong when you quoted, I didn't write the text in red.  I don't see what I wrote at all, LOL.
  • On day 11 during the Alon Steinburg questioning, didn't anyone else notice the flashlight between the cop's legs behind the defense?
    <br /><br />That does seem odd, doesn't it? At the very least it doesn't look professional. But, why would he need the flashlight? It wasn't night time. Perhaps to represent shining light on a subject or matter? IDK...thank you for bringing this up.<br /><br />Yesterday and the day before I noticed something gray and fuzzy on the judges desk. I couldn't make out what it was. Did anyone else notice this?<br /><br />Applehead - when I saw your post regarding that attorney it felt as though Michael told Alberto what attorney to have represent him. It also seems odd that the same people keep showing up, right?<br /><br /><br />Grace and Applehead - do you think that the anesthesiologist is for real? I think he is and that he decided to set some facts straight to the public regarding propofol. Remember how people were very nervous about propofol after June 25, 2009.<br /><br />Blessings!<br />
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    on 1318550800:
    <br />On day 11 during the Alon Steinburg questioning, didn't anyone else notice the flashlight between the cop's legs behind the defense?<br /> OMG! <br />
    <br />Police flashlights are also a weapon.  I do know this first hand.  They are very heavy and can be used as a billy-club.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    on 1318553261:
    <br />
    on 1318456623:
    <br />someone here said that LIVE streamings from inside the court are allowed only to InSession and that for OJ Simpson the InSession sign appeared on the transmission. I don't see InSession in any of the live streamings of his trial, nor on any other trial streaming on InSession site. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Anna thank you for the video!!!!! I have a QUESTION here.What is that black man behind Johnny Cochram is doing at OJ SIMSPON trial???????????????  afraid/ afraid/ <br />That man I saw him at Murray trial and he is ALVAREZ lawyer.In those video he is speaking about THE CREAM Michael was using.And one more thing,it is just me or Alvarez is almost crying  ???/ ?????[/size]<br /><br />La Toya Jackson: 'It's Difficult to See Dr. Conrad Murray'<br />
    <br /><br />Conrad Murray Trial<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]And one more courious thing,this man,Carl Douglas was also involved in 1993-2005 case molestation of Michael.Isn't this strange??????  :roll: lolol/ [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />
    <br />That is strange! And why would he need such a high powered lawyer? <br />btw, a Jackson nephew/grandson (who is also Katherine's driver) told CNN that Dr Murray did not comfort the kids or Kat at the hospital. Supposedly Kat barely saw him.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    party/ What about that clown outside???  JVM said this trial certainty has the feel of a circus.<br />She didn't want the clown to get close to her!!  lol  Maybe Michael was there :)  Either way a clown at a death trial of the most famous man if the world??  On HLN they've calling the trial, a DRAMA, said Murray's interview was definitely SCRIPTED.  They've called it a SET.  They had the picture of the fake state seal of Cali on their set.  AND...they are really defending Michael on this.  Perhaps they have elusive 24/7 coverage to GAIN viewers, yes, but to me these things really tell me they are a part of all this. <br />
  • Yes, a flashlight can be used as a weapon...but who has ever seen a cop keep it between his legs?  It was the oddest thing ever...and then after the break it was gone.
  • aimeeaimee Posts: 6
    on 1318260743:
    <br />
    on 1318256604:
    <br />I found this here...no press inside the courtroom. The courtroom is on the 9Th floor, the press on the 12 th floor, the only floor where pics and filming is allowed.<br />That means they could have always filmed it all and send it at that day to the waiting press....so little actuall little thinks like the weather, that give it a live touch could they put in...that's not the problem and ...rearly, why mentioned a judge a little rain ???? only when it will make this all a live illusion... /toldya/ <br /> <br />Here is the link :<br />http://courtsandmedia.org/articles/murraytrialweekone/<br /> <br />Blessings !<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for this additional source.<br />It is remarkable that what they are saying may 100% be taken as a pure ironic statement.<br /><br />
    “I believe in transparency,” said CNN Anchor Don Lemon. “I think that’s what America is all about.  Americans should be in on the process,” Lemon said. “Visual media is part of the media. It helps when people see how the process works. Without transparency, there is room to conceal things,” he said.Ethan Smith, a senior special writer with the Wall Street Journal’s Los Angeles bureau, was in court every day during week one. “We have to be the eyes and ears of the people to keep the process accountable,” Smith said.  The television coverage, ironically, keeps the press more accountable. “It turns the mirror back on us and keeps us accountable even as we are keeping the courts accountable,” Smith said. Each day, I lined up with Smith, Lemon, Seib and dozens of others to wait for deputies to waive us into the courtroom.  You were on time, through two security checks, wearing your press badge, or you didn’t get in the courtroom.  Court public information officer Mary Hearn, working with her staff and court deputies, ensured that no pictures were taken on the ninth floor, cleared the hallway of press as trial participants walked in each day, and generally kept order. That’s why if Murray is convicted, his chances of arguing that the press ruined his case appear to be nil, as was the case when disgraced Enron CEO Jeffrey Skilling made that failed argument in a case that reached the Supreme Court in 2010.Has the argument ever worked? Well, yes.The seminal example of a defendant successfully arguing that the press violated his Sixth Amendment rights came in the 1966 U.S. Supreme Court case Sheppard v. Maxwell. In Sheppard the U.S. Supreme Court said that the trial judge and the press allowed a “Roman circus” atmosphere to prevail.Dr. Sam Shepherd, convicted of killing his pregnant wife, was granted a new trial as a result and eventually walked away a free man. The Shepherd case is widely believed to be the inspiration for the Harrison Ford film “The Fugitive.”<br />But getting back to “these arts” and their evolution, it is remarkable that so many broadcasters—all local Los Angeles television stations, plus AP Broadcast, Reuters, Univision, MetroNetworks, CBS Radio, Fox Radio News, UniSat, CNN/HLN and a host of others—are all able to transmit the trial without creating the same circus atmosphere that soiled Shepherd v. Maxwell. They do it with three quiet video cameras and a single coordinator. They do it with cooperation between the courts and the media.<br />
    <br /><br /> smiley_spider /cook/ afraid/ <br /><br /><br />The circus is being operated now by somebody in control.<br /> <br />I noticed this too. The Judge talkes a lot about the weather. Last Thurday the 13th again. When they stopped, he said something about it is going to be very warm; we are coming maybe into the three digit. But later that night I looked at CNN and they had the weather forcast for 5 days for Los Angeles and it said 20-21 degrees Celsius or 68-69.8 Fahrenheit. That made me also think that everything is not live and filmed earlier. <br /> <br />And another thing does anyone know where the public is seated, I mean the public wihich can obtain a seat through lottery system?<br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1318550800:
    <br />On day 11 during the Alon Steinburg questioning, didn't anyone else notice the flashlight between the cop's legs behind the defense?<br /> OMG!<br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20594.0;attach=1846;image<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:  OMG!  WTF?? :lol:<br /><br />That looks like he was saying "The LIGHT is under my balls!" :lol:
  • So today (Wednesday) behind the guard sitting behind the glass partition was a painting of buildings....I didn't get a clear look but could it have been of NYC?  (twin towers)  Then after the break, the painting was gone!  I will watch closely after the vid is uploaded to YouTube to see if I can make out what it is.
  • YouRnotAlone7 Please do, I couldn`t watch the trial today, I had an emergency.. thanks.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1319070088:
    <br />So today (Wednesday) behind the guard sitting behind the glass partition was a painting of buildings....I didn't get a clear look but could it have been of NYC?  (twin towers)  Then after the break, the painting was gone!  I will watch closely after the vid is uploaded to YouTube to see if I can make out what it is.<br />
    <br /> <br />please DO post the video or the print screens. couldn't watch either
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I found this discovery, that the extra star from the California seal is in a bubble in the 'Michael' album cover. Can't think of another reason it would be there.<br /><br />courtseal_michaelcd.png<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=16500&start=160<br />
  • on 1319078677:
    <br />I found this discovery, that the extra star from the California seal is in a bubble in the 'Michael' album cover. Can't think of another reason it would be there.<br /><br />courtseal_michaelcd.png<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=16500&start=160<br />
    <br /><br />WHOA!!!!    8-)
  • Here's the picture that was behind the cop...it looks like a farm from far away (and sorry so blurry, but I couldn't get it any clearer) but at one point it looked clearer and it seemed like a city skyline with smoke...but I'm really not sure.  Then the pic was gone near the end of the session.
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Is this it?<br /><br />f6xi1s6ugqmckutr030.jpg<br /><br />I zoomed it, but it's blurry. It seems like a calendar to me.<br /><br /><br />I'm not sure if this element disappeared later, but there was another one after the break - some orange thing on the guard's desk.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'll merge this one with the original thread.
  • I'm confused - if this isn't the right thread let me know.<br /><br />Did anyone see the medical record report that was shown? It was in reference to the IV set, I believe. The reference number is 007774. I believe it was people's number 157.<br /><br />I can only listen and glance once in a while so will confirm which report this was when I get off of work. The triple 7's caught my eye, especially since it's referencing the IV Drip.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    [size=14pt]Expert: Jackson Didn’t Give Himself Propofol  [/size]<br /><br />LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson was so heavily drugged in the hours before his death that he would have been incapable of self-administering the massive dose of propofol that killed him, a medical expert testified Thursday at the trial of Jackson’s doctor.<br />Dr. Steven Shafer, who presented a number of possible scenarios for Jackson’s overdose, said one posed by Dr. Conrad Murray’s defense — that the star gave himself the powerful anesthetic — is “crazy.”<br />“He can’t give himself an injection if he’s asleep,” Shafer told jurors.<br />The more likely scenario was that Murray placed Jackson on an IV propofol drip on the morning of his death then left later to make a series of phone calls as the singer slept, Shafer said.<br />Jackson probably stopped breathing before Murray returned, and the singer’s lungs emptied while the propofol kept flowing into his body, the witness said.<br />“This fits all of the data in this case and I am not aware of a single piece of data that is inconsistent with this explanation,” Shafer said.<br />Earlier, Shafer took the jury through a virtual chemistry class with diagrams and formulas projected on a large screen. He indicated the residue of drugs found during Jackson’s autopsy suggested Murray gave his patient much larger doses of sedatives than he told police.<br />He also said Jackson would have been extremely groggy from the drugs administered by IV throughout the night.<br />Murray told police he was away from Jackson for just two minutes — a period during which the defense says the singer could have grabbed a syringe and given himself additional propofol.<br />  “People don’t just wake up from anesthesia hell bent to pick up a syringe and pump it into the IV,” Shafer said, reminding the jury that the procedure was complicated. “It’s a crazy scenario.”<br />He also said it was unlikely that Jackson injected himself with a needle because the pop star’s veins were too deteriorated and the procedure would have been extremely painful.<br />Witnesses have said Jackson knew the drug had to be diluted with lidocaine in an IV to prevent burning when it entered the veins.<br />Shafer, a leading expert on anesthesiology who teaches at Columbia University Medical School, also rejected the claim that Jackson may have swallowed eight pills of the sedative lorazepam, also known as Ativan, causing his death.<br />Shafer said the amount of lorazepam found in Jackson’s stomach was “trivial” and not linked to oral ingestion. He suggested Murray gave Jackson much more lorazepam by IV infusion than the four milligrams he said he did.<br />After receiving lorazepam, another sedative known as midazolam (Versed) and propofol, Jackson would have been too groggy to handle the infusion of more anesthetic through an IV pump, Shafer said.<br />His opinions set up an expected clash with the views of his colleague, Dr. Paul White, who was waiting to testify for the defense. The men have been friends and associates for 30 years.<br />White, who sat in the courtroom taking notes, has suggested to the defense in a written report that Jackson might have swallowed a vial of propofol, accounting for the high level of the drug in his autopsy.<br />But the defense announced last week it had abandoned the theory in May after running its own tests that disproved the theory.<br />Coroner’s officials determined Jackson died on June 25, 2009, from acute propofol intoxication, and Murray has acknowledged giving the singer the drug as a sleep aid. The officials cited other sedatives as a contributing factor.<br />Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Dr. Steven Shafer was great.<br />Now can't wait for Dr. Paul White testimony..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Never heard of Dr.Paul white, but found some odd info on the net. I guess it´s not the same person but...[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Sanctuary Hospice’s Dr. Paul White charged with cyber-stalking<br /><br />[/color][/size]