am I starting to have doubts?

2»

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    At first I got depressed when they released that voice call.  But, it was because I knew most people would believe it really is Michael and that he had such an extreme problem.  Then I thought, it's part of the show.  Maybe it is him, trying to catch a drug pushing doc.  Maybe he escaped in time to save his life and catch these people.  Everyone believing that voice will know one day.  The pic really disgusted me.  Made me sorta ill and doubt.  But, then I found that pic on the Visions dvd and I am again reassured it's a hoax.  Same with that state seal.  They are dropping clues all the time.  Flannigan's tie.  The defense trying to say or intimidate that Michael was faking sleep  (HA!!!) to take pills after the doc left the room!!!  How'd the doc know he left the room if he was out...how'd he know what Michael did if he was out of the room....How'd Michael know the doc would leave the room if he was laying there knocked out presumedly....These to me are new lines in the script...we are really in for a show before this is done!!!<br />As far as the kids being hurt, or the family...they are the greatest entertaining family of earth!!!!  They are all acting.  Isn't that what the kids keep saying??  They want to act..direct?  They are taking lessons...Guess from WHO!!!  :)<br />Hold firm because, yes the trial may be over in just 6 weeks, but we know Michael won't be back probably around that time, because Jermaine said the trial will not be bringing Michael back.  There must be another purpose for the trial.<br />We are here together and it takes us all to strengthen eachother.<br /><br />
  • After watching the first and second day of trial, my impression grows that this is a sting court, where the target is the media and the people who call in sick Michael and drugged.<br /><br />It is too early to give up.<br /><br />By the way, everyone noticed the sunflower cravat's Flanagan yesterday?  8-)
  • on 1317305220:
    <br />At first I got depressed when they released that voice call.  But, it was because I knew most people would believe it really is Michael and that he had such an extreme problem.  Then I thought, it's part of the show.  Maybe it is him, trying to catch a drug pushing doc.  Maybe he escaped in time to save his life and catch these people.  Everyone believing that voice will know one day.  The pic really disgusted me.  Made me sorta ill and doubt.  But, then I found that pic on the Visions dvd and I am again reassured it's a hoax.  Same with that state seal.  They are dropping clues all the time.  Flannigan's tie.  The defense trying to say or intimidate that Michael was faking sleep  (HA!!!) to take pills after the doc left the room!!!  How'd the doc know he left the room if he was out...how'd he know what Michael did if he was out of the room....How'd Michael know the doc would leave the room if he was laying there knocked out presumedly....These to me are new lines in the script...we are really in for a show before this is done!!!<br />As far as the kids being hurt, or the family...they are the greatest entertaining family of earth!!!!  They are all acting.  Isn't that what the kids keep saying??  They want to act..direct?  They are taking lessons...Guess from WHO!!!  :)<br />Hold firm because, yes the trial may be over in just 6 weeks, but we know Michael won't be back probably around that time, because Jermaine said the trial will not be bringing Michael back.  There must be another purpose for the trial.<br />We are here together and it takes us all to strengthen eachother.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />what do you mean, you found the pic on the vision DVD?<br />where? <br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Michael Jackson - Unbreakable<br /> <br />Now I'm just wondering why you think<br />That you can get to me with anything<br />Seems like you'd now by now<br />When and how I get down<br />And with all that I've been through, I'm still around<br /><br />Don't you ever make no mistake<br />Baby I've got what it takes<br />And there's no way you'll ever get to me<br />Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me<br />'Cause I won't let it be<br />See I'm too much for you baby<br /><br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it<br />And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable<br />And I know you hate it, and you can't take it<br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable<br /><br />Now you can't stop me even though you think<br />That if you block me, you've done your thing<br />And when you bury me underneath all your pain<br />I'm steady laughin', while surfacing<br /><br />Don't you ever make no mistake<br />Baby I've got what it takes<br />And there's no way you'll ever get to me<br />Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me<br />'Cause I won't let it be, see I`m too much for you baby<br /><br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it<br />And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable<br />And I know you hate it, and you can't take it<br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable<br /><br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it<br />And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable<br />And I know you hate it, and you can't take it<br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable<br /><br />You can try to stop me, but it won't do a thing<br />No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here<br />Through all your lies and silly games<br />I'm a still remain the same, I'm unbreakable<br /><br />Uh, uh, what, uh<br />A lime to a lemon<br />My D.C. women<br />Bringin' in then G minimums to condos<br />With elevators in 'em<br />Vehicles with televisions in 'em<br />Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages<br />Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs<br />Killers be serial, Copperfield material<br />My dream is vivid, work hard to live it<br />Any place I visit, I got land there<br />How can players stand there and say I sound like them, hello?!<br />Push wigs back and push six coupes, that's yellow<br />Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow<br />Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in<br />Crack braggin', sick of braggin', how my mink be draggin'<br />Desert ease, street sweeper inside the beamer wagon<br />I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die<br />Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin' with the devil<br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it<br />And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable<br />And I know you hate it, and you can't take it<br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable<br /><br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it<br />And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable<br />And I know you hate it, and you can't take it<br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable<br /><br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it<br />And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable<br />And I know you hate it, and you can't take it<br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable<br /> <br /> <br />Now I don't think I understand the rap, but I hope you get what I mean! Don't lose faith!
  • I know where you are at...I was feeling the same and thinking, if Murray goes to jail, that is what will close the book on the possibility of the hoax, because how can anyone actually be sentenced to jail time if he has done nothing actually? How could MJ get him to do that if he was in on the hoax and part of the play? Please read my post I just put in titled "My friend's comment on MJ & current trial"....my friend who has not been a die hard follower of the whole idea - is beginning to put some thoughts to question and has given me some hope that it MAY still be part of the hoax - if Murray goes to jail (for limited time) ...that part of my friend's opinion is not totally insane - if you think about it. If it's worth anything, we've come this far - in believing...what would it hurt to hold on a bit more? If Murray gets out after a mere 2 years (as alot of jail time does get cut short in so many other cases) that would make a total of 4 years - remember that 4 years that MJ spoke about on stage in the film? Could it add up to what he was talking about? HAVE HOPE....It won't hurt...you've already been hurt - just take the baby steps - we won't know anything until each new sunrise....and each sunrise might reveal something new.... party/
  • Hey... I feel exactly the same way. I've been a believer since the very start and have never had much doubt over the past two years. In some way the idea that Michael might be alive helped me to cheer myself up all this time. I had already lost the two most important persons in my life shortly before I got the news about Michael's “death” and since a few weeks I begin to wonder if I didn't tried to persuade myself of this hoax-thing because I just couldn't accept that my favorite singer could also be gone for good...<br /><br />I absolutely hate this feeling and miss the time when I had no doubt but then I try to think about all the clues and I usually regain faith and hope. <br /><br />So, just keep the faith until the BAM-day come.  bearhug