PEOPLE VS. DR. CONRAD MURRAY MJ's Bodyguard Prince & Paris Saw Everything

2»

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Bec....yeahhhhhhh...I agree with you !!!! lolol/ /judge/ :)
  • on 1317295826:
    <br />I'm not sure whether it is in the above video or later on, but "I believe" Mr Mohammad actually states that from where the children were situated, they wouldn't have actually have been able to see anything<br />
    <br /><br />That is true - he did say that. But today Alberto Alverez said that both Paris and Prince did see their dad. So, their stories contradict each other Kai Chaise's. Maybe they are waiting to speak with Prince to see what he saw. Hmmm....
  • on 1317327204:
    <br />
    on 1317295826:
    <br />I'm not sure whether it is in the above video or later on, but "I believe" Mr Mohammad actually states that from where the children were situated, they wouldn't have actually have been able to see anything<br />
    <br /><br />That is true - he did say that. But today Alberto Alverez said that both Paris and Prince did see their dad. So, their stories contradict each other Kai Chaise's. Maybe they are waiting to speak with Prince to see what he saw. Hmmm....<br />
    <br /><br />At the time that Alvarez tells about Prince and Paris  he was thrilled. I also noticed that when they put the recording 911 he almost cried.<br /><br />Oh God, and today is only day 3!  /pull hair/
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    MISSING MINUTES.....<br /><br />The oddest thing that is sticking out to me about Prince & Paris are the minutes the lawyers are completely ignoring.<br /><br />Kai Chase : "Dr. Murray came down stairs @ 12:05 - I know because I looked at my cell phone, I ran and got Prince (he was in my line of sight). Ran back with him, but didn't see him go upstairs with Dr. Murray" (seeing but not seeing) ;) --->but obviously he did because Alvarez said he saw Prince on the top of the stairs.<br /><br />Michael Amir: "I got a voice message from Dr. Murray @ 12:13- Send someone up, Michael has had a bad reaction" --->Like Kai Chase he makes reference to his cell phone and the time.<br /><br />Alberto Alvarez: " Michael Amir called me @ 12:17 and said go into the house, something is wrong" I get in there and Dr. Murray and Prince are at the top of the stairs"(he could see Dr. Murray from the bottom, but not Prince until he got to the top (seeing but not seeing)--->he hung up the cell phone before he entered the room.---> again a reference to the cell phone.<br /><br />Faheem Muhammad: Prince and Paris were ushered out of the room ("they shouldn't be seeing this, but they saw Dr. Murray give resuscitation)---> (seeing but not seeing)<br />So my question is ....for 12 minutes, Prince and Dr. Murray were upstairs alone in the bedroom with Michael "while he lay dying", before anyone (Alvarez) got there, and it doesn't appear they will call Prince to testify to that fact either ;) <br /><br />What happened in those 12 minutes? Was someone switched? Why the big deal about a left behind "cream" (hint at changing his appearance), the constant mention of the condom catheter (urine recepticle=DNA) & Dr. Klein visits (remember that bizarre "peeing" story?)...is Michael re-iterating this man is not him? (seeing but not seeing)<br /><br />Also....they sent the house staff home (all of the security staff was replaced too)...did someone need to be smuggled out of the house now that the focus was on UCLA hospital?....what you don't see, you can't lie about  ;) .....hmmmm, I wonder about those 12 minutes!<br /> <br />one last tidbit....if Dr. Murray medically treated both Prince and Paris in the past ....wouldn't a Doctor/ Patient "confidentially" agreement be automatic in all instances? Murray can't talk about the kids....and the kids will never testify.... ;)
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1317322644:
    <br />I suddenly was thinking about a video I saw where 2 bodyguards gave eachother a "high five" outside the home on june 25. It was such a bizar thing to do when your boss just "died".<br />I so would like to see this video again, but don't know where to find it.<br /> <br />Does anyone here know more about that video?<br />
    <br /><br />I've heard others talking about that video also, I'd like to see it also if anyone is able to lend a hand in this.  bearhug
  • on 1317440957:
    <br />
    on 1317322644:
    <br />I suddenly was thinking about a video I saw where 2 bodyguards gave eachother a "high five" outside the home on june 25. It was such a bizar thing to do when your boss just "died".<br />I so would like to see this video again, but don't know where to find it.<br /> <br />Does anyone here know more about that video?<br />I've heard others talking about that video also, I'd like to see it also if anyone is able to lend a hand in this.  bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Mish1981 this video is special for you my friend :) :shock:!!!!<br />Loes why do you ask for the video ,if it was you who posted it  :? afraid/????? Who are you????[/size] <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]LOVE[/size]
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Thanks for posting the video Applehead bearhug<br /><br />There are probably going to be a lot that disagree with me but this is what I see. The male walking up to the one standing there, puts out his hand and I don't really see a high five it's more like a fist bump and then he puts his hand on his shoulder. This could be taken several ways, one that I am sure people are looking at is like "good job" and when he puts his hand on his shoulder could be a sign of condolences. <br /><br />I just want to make sure that we are looking at everything from all views. <br /><br />