Check Out MJ Flirting With The Audience!!!

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I love this performance... MJs vocals are amazing and so is his dancing.
But what stands out is how happy he is, and he is smiling and laughing and flirting with the audience.

Enjoy.. i guarantee this will make you smile. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:3osd4t9h]

Comments

• <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> MY PC IS OVER HEATING AND SO AM I <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The BAD Kansas concert is the ONE where Tatiana kissed MJ during "The Way You Make Me Feel".
    But for some reason NO_ONE has got this!!! But the cameras were obviously there recording it all.

Grrrr... i really want to see it!!! They should release this whole concert on DVD, it iS AMAZING.
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Whoa he is soooo fine......
  • wow <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

this is one of my faves.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

awesome... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for posting that clip
  • I wanna rock with bad era MICHAEL all night <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    The BAD Kansas concert is the ONE where Tatiana kissed MJ during "The Way You Make Me Feel".
    But for some reason NO_ONE has got this!!! But the cameras were obviously there recording it all.

Grrrr... i really want to see it!!! They should release this whole concert on DVD, it iS AMAZING.

give it a few months and i think all his stuff will come out on dvd.. well i'm hopeing anyway.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wow!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Michael looks sooooo good! He's happy, healthy, his vocals and dancing are perfect & he's happy to be performing infront of his fans! The bad era is my favorite MJ era. Michael always looks great, but I think he looked his best during the bad era. This was before poor Michael was broken from being accused of molesting children, after that, I don't think he was ever the same. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> What a flirt he is though!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The BAD Kansas concert is the ONE where Tatiana kissed MJ during "The Way You Make Me Feel".

give it a few months and i think all his stuff will come out on dvd.. well i'm hopeing anyway.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I want to see the infamous kiss! I looked on youtube a while back, but couldn't find a video of it! I hope they release the whole concert on DVD one day. I want to see the whole thing! Of course it's amazing, isn't Michael always amazing? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Always amazing x
  • Thanks for this! Seeing him smile, make me smile! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And wow! 3:54 till 4:10! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thanks for this! Seeing him smile, make me smile! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And wow! 3:54 till 4:10! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I know.. the ending is immense. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • OMG.. this is fricking amazing!!! 1:24 onwards is pure FLIRT!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • AH, his body is so fine!

Also, there is 7 letters in his name and 7 letters in his last name!!!....
  • I want this on DVD! and where is the kiss??? This is Kansas concert.. so defo the one where Tatiana kisses him and after watching him in this video i can see why... MJ is in THE MOOD in this concert! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Awesome vid! I LOVE it, & I just LOVE the BAD era! That's also when I was born & I'm sure darn proud of it.
    And oh yeah, one more thing, Michael looks SOO incredibly IRRESISTIBLE!!!!! <3
  • Oh my.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I have to save this 4 later now!!!!!!!!!
    i wouldn't dyed if i was in the audience 2 <333333
  • that was amazing and hot. omg he is such a flirt, its like he knew he was hot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow he's smokin hot like I love the Bad Era so much I think the Bad Era was the best. Bad Era is so hot<3<3<3
    That's hot he know he Bad damn I love him im saving this vid for later <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Wait but I love this era more and I was born in the History Era oh well both were hot <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> right?
  • @ Another_Part_Of_Me
    I have 7 letters in my first, middle,and last name <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I watch this when i get down to try and cheer myself up
  • mm, so delicious <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->