Author Says Conrad Murray Taped Michael Jackson 160 Times

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Author Says Conrad Murray Taped Michael Jackson 160 Times[/size]<br /><br />New York Times best selling author, Ian Halperin, revealed exclusively on the inaugural broadcast of Radar Live, the real reason why Dr. Conrad Murray audiotaped his former patient, Michael Jackson. One of the stunning recordings was played yesterday by Deputy District Attorney David Walgren on the first day of testimony of Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial.<br /><br />Jackson sounds heavily under the influence at the time of the recording on May 10, 2009 at around 9 a.m.,<br /><br />"I want them to.. I've never seen nothing like this in my life. He's the greatest entertainer of all time. I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital. Biggest in the world. Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital," Jackson can be heard slurring.<br /><br />Halperin, author of Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, told RadarOnline.com: "He (Dr. Conrad Murray) has over 160 recordings of Michael Jackson, and this is just the tip of the iceberg, so get ready....He wasn't planning on using this in court. What he was planning in case Jackson turfed him, was that he would have all these recordings, get some sort of book deal, or release an album of it, and maybe top Thriller in sales. He is only motivated by one word and that is cash....there are no other motives...the only reason was he wanted to cover his tracks."<br /><br />AEG lawyer, Kathie Jorrie who was handling Dr. Murray's contract for the This Is It tour, said on the witness stand Wednesday that under terms of the agreement, Michael Jackson could fire Dr. Murray at any time, without notice.<br /><br />"Remember, he (Dr. Murray) wanted five million a year, and everybody got red flags..in case he lost his job, he was ready to release this publicly to get a book deal...and turn it into dollars," Halperin says.<br /><br />http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/conrad-murray-taped-michael-jackson-160-times-real-reason-ian-halperin

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    160 times? 1+6=7  geek/  And how does Halperin know how many times Murray recorded MJ's voice?
  • How did he know that Michael had six months to live. Wow this man is a wizard.. he knows everything.  lolol/
  • ok why this picture? did we ever figure out who these guys in the background were?
    on 1317596857:
    <br />How did he know that Michael had six months to live. Wow this man is a wizard.. he knows everything.  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, he does.   lolol/
  • on 1317596857:
    <br />How did he know that Michael had six months to live. Wow this man is a wizard.. he knows everything.  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]But ofcourse he is a WIZARD,lol,a MAGICIAN exactly  lolol/.That's how he knew,and I think these photos speaks for themselves:[/size]<br /><br />jessejackson.jpg<br /><br />alsharpton.jpg<br /><br />frankdileo.jpg<br />[size=10pt]6 months to LIVE and the 7-th BOOM,Jack the ripper dies,lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!! Oh my how much I like this Hoax,pardon me  ;), CIRCUS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  party/!!![/size]
    on 1317604438:
    <br />
    on 1317596857:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]But ofcourse he is a WIZARD,lol,a MAGICIAN exactly  lolol/.That's how he knew,and I think these photos speaks for themselves:[/size]<br /><br />jessejackson.jpg<br /><br />alsharpton.jpg<br /><br />frankdileo.jpg<br />[size=10pt]6 months to LIVE and the 7-th BOOM,Jack the ripper dies,lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!! Oh my how much I like this Hoax,pardon me  ;), CIRCUS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  party/!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for these pictures Apple. This is the first time I saw these.  bearhug Now we know how he knows things. :lol: