Michael Jackson's kids all smiles on night out ...

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson's kids all smiles on night out <br /><br />michael-jackson-s-children-prince-paris-and-blanket-pic-reuters-270396198.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s children Prince, Paris and Blanket were all smiles last night as they headed out with their extended family, despite the ongoing Conrad Murray trial.<br /><br />michael-jackson-s-family-attend-the-immortal-world-tour-show-by-cirque-du-soleil-pic-reuters-760110509.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I love to see Blanket SMILE in the top picture  :)<br /><br />I love that sideways glance between Prince and his cousin  ;)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    awwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE love love these kids a lot and love love love the entire family a lot. It's great to see them all smiling. And gosh, Paris is soooooooo beautiful. Prince is a handsome young man and Blankey is the cutest.   :mrgreen:
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Blanket is gorgeous! Adorable boy, love to see him smile.<br />Paris is lovely. Gosh, harder and harder to think of them as of babies lol,<br />older kids are so..well, big! God please keep them happy, smart and generous..<br />And loved.  bearhug