First Thread: Hey, this doesn't add up...

RaikiramariRaikiramari Posts: 249
edited October 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
*Edit, I made so many bad spelling mistakes* <br />*Edit, timing mistakes XD* <br /><br />Okay, this is my first actual post regarding something important here. (I.E information) <br />I'm sure you'll all find this incredibly useful. <br /><br />This is only a few of the very bad lies or contradictions stated by reliable sources during or after Michael's death from 2009-2011. <br /><br />Here's the first: <br />Go to the "Michael Jackson Death" Page of Wikipedia, you'll need this if you want the accurate information to prove I'm not lying and if Wikipedia changes this then I made sure to screencapture all of this. because most fans seem to miss this, although it's the most important piece of information. <br />--<br /><br />Michael Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26PM at UCLA Medical Center, The Paramedics reached the house at 12:26, they spent 42 minutes trying to perform CPR. The official time stated by Wikipedia that Michael got to the Hospital was 1:14. <br /><br />12:26 + 0:42 = 1:08 not 1:14. <br /><br />This can't be possible, if the Medics performed CPR for a matter of 42 minutes starting from 12:26 or anywhere after this time. <br /><br />Here's the Proof Wikipedia States all of this: <br /><br />tyyty.jpg<br /><br />yhtht.jpg<br /><br />--<br /><br />Back in 2009 on the apparant Autopsy report, it was said Michael Jackson died at his Home due to a lethal Injection of Demerol. (And yes, this was stated.) <br /><br />The Story however has moulded over the past three years as we've seen, to Michael Jackson being alive at the Hospital, dying there at 2:26pm from failed resuscitation and taking lethal amounts of Propofol.<br /> <br />Now, people are saying that if the Paramedics had gotten to Michael sooner that he'd still be alive. <br />That's not true, as we've learned now that they had an entire HOUR to save his life and they could've done it. <br /><br />So why didn't they? <br /><br />More people need to open their eyes on this, because NONE of it adds up. <br />

Comments

• You made a mistake... 12:26+0:42 is 1:08. And since the ride to the hospital takes about 7 minutes it is indeed possible that they got there by 1:14. <br /><br />The other things you say indeed don't add up.
  • on 1317836450:
    <br />You made a mistake... 12:26+0:42 is 1:08. And since the ride to the hospital takes about 7 minutes it is indeed possible that they got there by 1:14. <br /><br />The other things you say indeed don't add up.<br />
    <br /><br />Argh, Miscalculation. But still, it's minutes before 1:14.  The official time that Michael was in the Hospital was 1:14, they couldn't have gotten there at 1:08 considering the official time was 1:14, they wouldn't make a mistake like that. <br /><br />