YOM KIPPUR 2011....ON THE DAY OF THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT

alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was just randomly looking @ my callendar after getting ready for bed, and I noticed typed in the square on the 8th of Oct is "Yom Kippur Day". So you ALREADY KNOW with all of this hoax investigation stuff, I just had to rush to my cpu to find out exactly what Yom Kippur means.<br /><br />Here is what I found : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/03/yom-kippur-2011-dates-explanation_n_992904.html<br /><br />I wonder if there is any significance as to why they are doing the tribute on this specific day. Any thoughts or feedback on this? I do know MJ WAS  a Jehova(sp) Witness before he converted .  What does this mean? He did also have a rabbi spiritual advisor. What are your thoughts on this? <3 Share :)

Comments

• alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    OMG! Notice where it says within the article "Yom Kippur marks the end of the Days of Awe, a 10-day period of teshuvah (Jewish reflection, repentance and return) that begins with Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. "  REPENTANCE AND RETURN??????? KEY WORD:RETURN. I'm so excited now! I wonder if this tribute will be televised! ;D
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    I wonder if this tribute will be televised!
    <br />Yes, in France  bounce/<br />http://quizclub.france4.fr/index-v3.php?session_id=4822&page=reglement
    on 1317981932:
    <br />
    I wonder if this tribute will be televised!
    <br />Yes, in France  bounce/<br />http://quizclub.france4.fr/index-v3.php?session_id=4822&page=reglement<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I wish it could be televised in America too :(
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I know this video was posted elsewhere, but since there is mention of Yom Kippur, I thought it appropriate to post here as well.<br /><br /> /><br />Michael Forever Tribute Day Of Atonement
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1317987080:
    <br />I know this video was posted elsewhere, but since there is mention of Yom Kippur, I thought it appropriate to post here as well.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Michael Forever Tribute Day Of Atonement<br />
    <br /><br />Great video. I like his/her videos.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317993255:
    <br />
    on 1317987080:
    <br />I know this video was posted elsewhere, but since there is mention of Yom Kippur, I thought it appropriate to post here as well.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Great video. I like his/her videos.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />                  facebook_me_gusta.jpg
    on 1317993255:
    <br />
    on 1317987080:
    <br /><br />Great video. I like his/her videos.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm okay. That really explains things. And it makes a lot of sense too. Thank you for sharing. :)