The shirt found in MJ's closet......???

alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Where did this bloody shirt come from??? Why was it placed there/found and why wasn't it tested for dna???! WTF??<br /><br />

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />No, this "evidence", not having been submitted :lol:
  • on 1318211698:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlj1bZ2MtPg&feature=youtu.be<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />No, this "evidence", not having been submitted :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> OMG!  I was just thinking about the bloody shirt. How come it did not come up on the trial yet? I think that was not blood, 3.99$ shirts, Michael would buy a 3.99$ shirt? The price tag was still on the shirt. He couldn't have warn the shirt that is for sure. Imagine walking around with a tag on your shirt?
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318212725:
    <br />
    on 1318211698:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlj1bZ2MtPg&feature=youtu.be<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />No, this "evidence", not having been submitted :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> OMG!  I was just thinking about the bloody shirt. How come it did not come up on the trial yet? I think that was not blood, 3.99$ shirts, Michael would buy a 3.99$ shirt? The price tag was still on the shirt. He couldn't have warn the shirt that is for sure. Imagine walking around with a tag on your shirt? <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmmmm that is something to think about. But then again, MJ did say once before that he liked shopping @ thrift and vintage stores. haha. He was like"you can find some good things in there" which is true btw. haha But I digress...Why would it have even been planted there if the case is about him and the usage of propofol , demerol...among other drugs. I'm a bit slow on this one & don't get it. :(
  • on 1318215280:
    <br />
    on 1318212725:
    <br />
    on 1318211698:
    <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> OMG!  I was just thinking about the bloody shirt. How come it did not come up on the trial yet? I think that was not blood, 3.99$ shirts, Michael would buy a 3.99$ shirt? The price tag was still on the shirt. He couldn't have warn the shirt that is for sure. Imagine walking around with a tag on your shirt? <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmmmm that is something to think about. But then again, MJ did say once before that he liked shopping @ thrift and vintage stores. haha. He was like"you can find some good things in there" which is true btw. haha But I digress...Why would it have even been planted there if the case is about him and the usage of propofol , demerol...among other drugs. I'm a bit slow on this one & don't get it. :( <br />
    <br /> <br />This was already spoken about but we did not dwell on it.. Maybe someone got cut and bled alot since this shirt is only 3.99$ they used it to absorb the blood, or it can be fake blood, or ketchup for all we know.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318216605:
    <br />
    on 1318215280:
    <br />
    on 1318212725:
    <br />
    on 1318211698:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmmmm that is something to think about. But then again, MJ did say once before that he liked shopping @ thrift and vintage stores. haha. He was like"you can find some good things in there" which is true btw. haha But I digress...Why would it have even been planted there if the case is about him and the usage of propofol , demerol...among other drugs. I'm a bit slow on this one & don't get it. :( <br />
    <br /> <br />This was already spoken about but we did not dwell on it.. Maybe someone got cut and bled alot since this shirt is only 3.99$ they used it to absorb the blood, or it can be fake blood, or ketchup for all we know. <br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm..Okay. :) Today was my first time hearing about it watching hln.  :idea: Found it as a bit weird that media would point that out when the case pertains to something a bit different lol lolol/