listen to the clever way she gives answers.....michael you are genious xxxx

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited October 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
party/ <br /><br />
<br /><br />  ...................all the answers are not actual lies !!!!ha ha

Comments

• hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    what is she saying that I'm not hearing?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hi hagitg,this is of course only my own personal take on what i think.......<br />0.16 Q.HOW ARE THE CHILDRENDOING SINCE MICHAEL DEPARTED........<br />odd choice of words...............<br />1.06..."I BELIEVE MURRAY IS THE FALL GUY"<br />its like we are yet again being told,ne to alll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxot to believe all we are told...........................<br />2.04"THEY ONLY KNOW WHAT THE MEDIA FEEDS THEM"<br />something Michael told us many times<br />2.08"THE MEDIA IS THE EYES AND EARS OF THE WORLD"<br />again michael told us that........we must pay attention to these facts ...imo....<br />so as i see this video,its like a reaffirm of what mj is wanting us to listen to...........<br />as i say its only my personal take,and i respect anyone elses opinion of course...xxxxxxxxxxxx<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Loyalfan,  I agree with you.. She repeated so many things Michael has told us. She has a smile on her face when she says conspiracy, and Murray is the fall guy.. Thank you for sharing this with us.