Pepsi accident EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE of MJ's Life (See my countings)

Yesterday Evening, I was frustrated. The trial drives me crazy ... the whole world is like "whoever thought he's alive can shut up now". I'm not shocked that everybody didn't become die-hard believers, I'm shocked that people don't even have the slightest doubt about all this. Just like with September 11th ... there's an entire list of weird facts, and people are just stuck on "It CANT be!". They're scared to even think they could be THAT manipulated. I understand, but I'm even more scared to be manipulated and not realizing it.... so anyway, excuse me for pouring my heart out. <br />Frustration led me to think about old clues. Like something I had read on this forum a long time ago : "The Pepsi accident is EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE of MJ's Life."<br /><br />This is something I had read and I have to admit at that time, I thought it was probably bullshit.  Like it's not exactly in the middle, it's in the middle if we count years. <br />Still, I thought to myself : "imagine IF... imagine if it's true."; I started counting: from the day he was born, common years, leap years to the Pepsi accident (on January, 27th 1984) and from the Pepsi accident to his "death". <br />Between August, 29th 1958 and the Pepsi accident : 9282 days<br />Between the Pepsi accident and his death : 9282 days.<br /><br />Let me tell you I had goosebumps when 9282 appeared for the 2nd time on my calculator.<br />To convince people it's the truth, I put my detailed counting in a table. I think it's pretty clear this way : you can see it below.<br /><br /><br />This means a lot in my opinion.  :)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes it's exactly the halfway point. To the day. <br /><br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/how-bizarre/
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    So Michael planned his "death" to fall on June 25th 2009 to accomplish the 9282 thinghy. Was the Pepsi accident also planned ?!  suspicious//
  • on 1318667050:
    <br />So Michael planned his "death" to fall on June 25th 2009 to accomplish the 9282 thinghy. Was the Pepsi accident also planned ?!  suspicious// <br />
    <br /><br /><br />i don't think so...not planned by MJ...but by someone else..
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Hi Thriller4Ever, yes, this phenomenon has been discussed in various threads.  It seems to prove that the DOD was planned and that the Pepsi accident is important to the whole purpose of the hoax.  If you want to calculate time between other dates you might find this site helpful.  http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html<br /> <br />  <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
  • on 1318671116:
    <br />Hi Thriller4Ever, yes, this phenomenon has been discussed in various threads.  It seems to prove that the DOD was planned and that the Pepsi accident is important to the whole purpose of the hoax.  If you want to calculate time between other dates you might find this site helpful.  http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html<br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />thank you Elsa...L.O.V.E.! :)
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Thriller4ever, I wanted to give you some links to the thread with discussion about it, but thought it would be easier for you if you just type 9282 in your search box.But again, this is just too coincidental, to be just a coincidence.  :D <br /><br />
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Oops, Hi AngelGraduatedbyMJ, I thought Thriller4ever started the thread and responded to your post and his/her post about the planning of the Pepsi accident, as one. Sorry!
  • on 1318673336:
    <br />Oops, Hi AngelGraduatedbyMJ, I thought Thriller4ever started the thread and responded to your post and his/her post about the planning of the Pepsi accident, as one. Sorry! <br />
    <br /><br /><br />No lol! i didn't start the thread :)<br />anyways....thanks for the link  <br /><br /><br />I LOVED your calculation @AngelGraduatedbyMJ
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Great job!!  Easy to understand.  I've known that, but still reading it from your post gave me chills again!  Aren't we blessed to KNOW all this info :)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The 9282 day thing is the one thing you can tell a person that will make them pause.  I even had someone at work say, "I just had a chill go down my spine".  It's by far one of the weirdest "coincidences" we've seen with the hoax.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Indeed Andrea. It is the one piece of information that makes even the hardest core skeptic pause.
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1318667050:
    <br />So Michael planned his "death" to fall on June 25th 2009 to accomplish the 9282 thinghy. Was the Pepsi accident also planned ?!  suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />I HIGHLY doubt the Pepsi accident was planned. Like someone said, he could have possibly been setup. No one will ever know. However, it's probably what spawned the date of his "sudden death".
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    I Also want to say that june 25th 2009 is the PERFECT DATE, and i mean it PERFECT DATE.<br />Because it cuts the hoax into days like <br />August 10 2011 = 777 day of this hoax AND 222 day of this YEAR!!<br />then November 29 2011= 888 day of this hoax AND 333 day of this YEAR! and of course the Verdict Guilty of Murray.<br />So, i  tried to understand how is this could be possible????? <br />And You want more ??<br /> UNBELIEVABLE <br />On  July 27 2012 it is the beggining of Olympic games AND they say ( final countdown of the greatest show of the world (greatest show on earth) <br />and gess what <br />between 29 november 2011 until July 27 2012 THERE IS EXACTLY  1129 DAYS of this hoax!!!<br />Remember!!! it is a DATE!! a flash back !!<br /> 11/29  VERDICT conrad murray  Guilty !!!<br />and more, OMG i'm done how is this possible TELL ME i'm dying !!!!<br /><br />Between mj's birth and july 27th 2012 there is exactly 19691 days !!!! OMG<br />!( some of reflection as if numbers were in a mirror)  OMG!  WTF??<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    TS didn't note this in his post about the numerology though did he?
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1322960682:
    <br />I Also want to say that june 25th 2009 is the PERFECT DATE, and i mean it PERFECT DATE.<br />Because it cuts the hoax into days like <br />August 10 2011 = 777 day of this hoax AND 222 day of this YEAR!!<br />then November 29 2011= 888 day of this hoax AND 333 day of this YEAR! and of course the Verdict Guilty of Murray.<br />So, i  tried to understand how is this could be possible????? <br />And You want more ??<br /> UNBELIEVABLE <br />On  July 27 2012 it is the beggining of Olympic games AND they say ( final countdown of the greatest show of the world (greatest show on earth) <br />and gess what <br />between 29 november 2011 until July 27 2012 THERE IS EXACTLY  1129 DAYS of this hoax!!!<br />Remember!!! it is a DATE!! a flash back !!<br /> 11/29  VERDICT conrad murray  Guilty !!!<br />and more, OMG i'm done how is this possible TELL ME i'm dying !!!!<br /><br />Between mj's birth and july 27th 2012 there is exactly 19691 days !!!! OMG<br />!( some of reflection as if numbers were in a mirror)  OMG!  WTF??<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    And I don't know if you have read my early replies to you,but as you said on november 29th, it is 888 days since the hoax + 333 days of the year= that equals 1221 (also relate to the 911 call timing) but add those 1221 days to the hoax and you will have: October 28th 2012!!Exactly  on the 3 years anniversary date of This is it, and not only that but on the same day, the projected date of released of Murray was for october 28th 2013 which is exactly 4 years anniversary of This is it (and the we have 4 years to get it right)! Talk abou coincidences! Wooow!!!
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1322977603:
    <br />
    on 1322960682:
    <br />I Also want to say that june 25th 2009 is the PERFECT DATE, and i mean it PERFECT DATE.<br />Because it cuts the hoax into days like <br />August 10 2011 = 777 day of this hoax AND 222 day of this YEAR!!<br />then November 29 2011= 888 day of this hoax AND 333 day of this YEAR! and of course the Verdict Guilty of Murray.<br />So, i  tried to understand how is this could be possible????? <br />And You want more ??<br /> UNBELIEVABLE <br />On  July 27 2012 it is the beggining of Olympic games AND they say ( final countdown of the greatest show of the world (greatest show on earth) <br />and gess what <br />between 29 november 2011 until July 27 2012 THERE IS EXACTLY  1129 DAYS of this hoax!!!<br />Remember!!! it is a DATE!! a flash back !!<br /> 11/29  VERDICT conrad murray  Guilty !!!<br />and more, OMG i'm done how is this possible TELL ME i'm dying !!!!<br /><br />Between mj's birth and july 27th 2012 there is exactly 19691 days !!!! OMG<br />!( some of reflection as if numbers were in a mirror)  OMG!  WTF??<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    And I don't know if you have read my early replies to you,but as you said on november 29th, it is 888 days since the hoax + 333 days of the year= that equals 1221 (also relate to the 911 call timing) but add those 1221 days to the hoax and you will have: October 28th 2012!!Exactly  on the 3 years anniversary date of This is it, and not only that but on the same day, the projected date of released of Murray was for october 28th 2013 which is exactly 4 years anniversary of This is it (and the we have 4 years to get it right)! Talk abou coincidences! Wooow!!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes i noticed too ! and i think these dates are also important BUT, I truly mean Michael will back on july 27 2012, you know, it's seems so logical isn't it ! <br />Mj said at O2 " These would be my last performences in LONDON" where do the olympic games takes pace? in LONDON! and then he also said " see you in july" . <br />Ok, i know for sure HOW mj is PERFECTIONNIST,all words are important considered as clues .<br />and to me i think that 1221 refers to 12 december and i think that Murray might go out of the prison on that date but i'm not sure  .<br />