MJ's "silly" side: He liked to play practical jokes

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]MJ's "silly" side: He liked to play practical jokes[/size]<br /><br />As the Conrad Murray trial barrels ahead, the infamous doctor isn’t the only one with a reputation at stake. The case has revealed an unflattering version of Michael Jackson as a drug-dependent man so wracked with demons that he couldn’t even clear his thoughts to fall asleep at night.<br /><br />But when two of Michael’s longtime friends came to The Joy Behar Show, a much different picture emerged. Grammy-winning singer Patti Austin, who knew Michael for 30 years, told Joy about Jackson’s “hummingbird, never-stop energy. He was always on fire.” But the King of Pop also played the role of jester in the studio. Austin recalls Jackson’s “silly” sense of humor and his penchant for playing practical jokes.<br /><br />And, of course, no discussion of Jackson’s eccentric side would be complete without mentioning his pet, Bubbles the Chimp. Jackson friend Flo Anthony recalls Bubbles “wasn’t always a nice little chimp when he first got there.” Though Bubbles was a dish-throwing, McDonald’s-scarfing terror early on, Michael learned to properly care for him, and soon the chimp was moonwalking for the media on Jackson’s Japan tour. (Now in his late 20s, Bubbles has retired to - where else? - Florida).<br /><br />When given the full picture, it becomes apparent that Michael Jackson was a shy, complex man with incredible talents and incredible baggage. What seemed like odd behavior to many outsiders was often just his way of forging happiness from a life lacking any semblance of normalcy.<br /><br />Watch Joy's full interview with Patti Austin and Flo Anthony tonight at 10p ET on HLN.<br /><br />http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/14/mjs-silly-side-he-liked-to-play-practical-jokes/

Comments

• Thanks for sharing Purelove.<br />I loved the part when Patti Austin was telling about Michael's practical jokes. "That he jumped from behind the door and said 'BOO'" afraid/ pale/  Scared yet?  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: 
  • on 1318722634:
    <br />Thanks for sharing Purelove.<br />I loved the part when Patti Austin was telling about Michael's practical jokes. "That he jumped from behind the door and said 'BOO'" afraid/ pale/  Scared yet?  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:  <br />
    <br /> <br />lolllll i love so much that kind of joke lolllllllllll i have done that to my sister once lolllllll i remember her face!!! She was taking out our monopoly game and i scream BOOO lollll the game jump in the air, my sister was mouth open screaming to hell, she push me and run out the room to go in our father bed lolllllllll It was so priceless lolllllll
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hahahahaha, i love his silly side.  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/
  • on 1318770187:
    <br />
    on 1318722634:
    <br />Thanks for sharing Purelove.<br />I loved the part when Patti Austin was telling about Michael's practical jokes. "That he jumped from behind the door and said 'BOO'" afraid/ pale/  Scared yet?  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:  <br />
    <br /> <br />lolllll i love so much that kind of joke lolllllllllll i have done that to my sister once lolllllll i remember her face!!! She was taking out our monopoly game and i scream BOOO lollll the game jump in the air, my sister was mouth open screaming to hell, she push me and run out the room to go in our father bed lolllllllll It was so priceless lolllllll<br />
    <br />Oh you are a  /toldya/ too  :lol: :lol: <br />At primary school there was a boy chasing at me with  smiley_spider spiders /scream/ , later he threw a tomato crown (which looked like a  smiley_spider pale/  eeeeeuw) on my sweater  /scream/ /scream/ , I panicked, took my sweater off, threw it on the ground and jumped on it to kill the  smiley_spider . Too crazy :lol: