Cirque du Soleil employes take the streets and pay Tribute to Michael

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]I'm in tears  :'( ,OMG this is so nice from Travis Payne and Cirque du Soleil employes to do this for Michael.They are awesome and Travis Payne especially  8-) respect/!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />Flash Mob 01-10-2011 Montreal MJ tribute show<br />
<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    /bravo/  /bravo/  /bravo/ Travis Payne and Cirque du Soleil. Thank you for this post Applehead. This is so beautiful. bearhug
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1318888975:
    <br />I'm in tears  :'( ,OMG this is so nice from Travis Payne and Cirque du Soleil employes to do this for Michael.They are awesome and Travis Payne especially  8-) respect/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Flash Mob 01-10-2011 Montreal MJ tribute show<br />
    <br /><br /><br />LOVE<br />
    That isn't Travis Payne.  It is Jamal Sims.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1318889751:
    <br /> /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ Travis Payne and Cirque du Soleil. Thank you for this post Applehead. This is so beautiful. bearhug <br />
    Jamal Sims...not Travis.
  • ::::tears streaming::::::    /bravo/ /bravo/
  • on 1318896552:
    <br />
    on 1318889751:
    <br /> /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ Travis Payne and Cirque du Soleil. Thank you for this post Applehead. This is so beautiful. bearhug <br />
    Jamal Sims...not Travis.<br />
    <br /><br /> ;)
    [size=12pt]I had such a great time working with Cirque's Employees for this flashmob to celebrate the World Premiere of Michael Jackson's IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR. MJ Forever!<br /><br />Love and Light![/size]
    <br /><br />-Travis Payne<br /><br />
  • [size=10pt]Just WONDERFUL  /bravo/!!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Flash Mob by Cirque du Soleil QUIDAM<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • Thanks for posting the vids Applehead.<br />Both are beautiful  bow/ <br />L.O.V.E.<br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Here's another one done showing mini clips from all the different Cirque show members dancing. <br /><br />
  • That was awesome - thank you for sharing :)
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1319503785:
    <br />Here's another one done showing mini clips from all the different Cirque show members dancing. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />at :27 the cast of Believe is all wearing shirts that say MJ We Love You.  Also...a guy in one of the other groups has a red shirt on that has a giant 7 on it.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks for posting the vids...they're great!<br /> <br />Cirque shows are great overall...for anyone who enjoys 'world-class' escapism.  When you combine that with the 'inspiring' escapism Mike has always provided throughout his life (and even after 'death' lol)....it's a breathtakingly beautiful thing to experience.  I saw the Immortal Tour show yesterday and while I was enthralled by the show itself...the feeling of looking around and seeing all those thousands of people celebrating Mike and his music, was the most beautiful thing of all.  <br /> <br />Sidenote: Will You Be There was especially interesting.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    on 1319492391:
    <br />[size=10pt]Just WONDERFUL  /bravo/ !!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Flash Mob by Cirque du Soleil QUIDAM<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes the invisible man suspicious// <br /><br /><br /> :lol:
  • Truly a TAKEOVER! <br /> <br /> /bravo/
  • on 1319523214:
    <br />
    on 1319492391:
    <br />[size=10pt]Just WONDERFUL  /bravo/ !!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Flash Mob by Cirque du Soleil QUIDAM<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes the invisible man suspicious// <br /> :lol:
    <br /><br />ba2e56ee835a93a2c23e78efbc74d9b5.jpg OMG! OMG! OMG!<br /><br />[size=10pt]Did you said THE INVISIBLE man  afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ geek/?????? OMG I was on youtube to look for the trailer of this movie and guess what???? Jack Donner from THIS IS IT movie plays in it,look starting 1:26  afraid/ !!!.There is more,lol it seeems that his role is UNCREDITED,like a GHOST smiley_spider  geek/.He has a CAMEO appearance,just like Alfred Hitchcock had in his MOVIES  8-)!!!![/size]<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameo_appearance<br /><br />THE INVISIBLE trailer<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]By the way it is just me or we already spoke about SPY GLASS ENTERTAINMENT  :??????[/size]<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7UbaM6kuG50nDNX_kv2-UQj-TC6nHnHBExhpWNz1NllgVKeiY<br />http://www.spyglassentertainment.com/<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]