Just a weird funny moment at home

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Don't we all have moments like these all day long??  Every day..we hear things and think MICHAEL!!  Well, this just happened to me:<br />I'm here on the forum...and my husb in channel surfing on tv.  I'm not paying any attention at all to the tv..but a commercial comes on..I can hear it, seems so long it catches my ear.  I glance up and say, that looks like a good movie.  He says, it's not a movie.  I say a good show?  He says it's not a show.  I say, well, what is it?  He says it's a game!...those are all characters in a game talking.  I go..hummm and go back to the laptop as the commercial ends.  Then I hear all those character saying "To Michael" chanting it over and over...(I guess it's the game player  :)  I said to my husband....Let me guess...it's a SONY game right???  He laughs....yes...how'd you know?  I said...WHAT were they chanting???....he said  "to Michael"....  I laughed...EXACTLY!!!!!  <br />Just one of those moments  :)<br />Thanks Sony[/size]

Comments

• mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    <br /><br /><br />was it this commercial? <br /><br /><br />funny  :lol:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    :lol:  oh no they didn't!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Great commercial...haven't seen it played on it tv yet.  Thanks for posting it mrbigshot.<br /> <br />@ford...gotta love synchronicity...Mike's everywhere  :lol: <br /> <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    well, when you think about it....Sony could've named that game player ANY name!!!  AMAZING
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I love moments like that...I seem to have many of them.  Just last night in fact.........<br /><br /><br />I was flipping through a magazine, flipped the page and my eyes landed on an article with a notebook that had two large letters on it: T S.  I smiled and said to myself, "OK TS, wanna play?  Show me something else here."  I flip a few more pages and my eyes landed on an ad that said, "ANYONE WHO BELIEVES"....I again smiled and said to myself, "That's nice, but third time's a charm......show me one more thing." I flip a few pages, my eyes land squarely on an ad.....for Michael's (it's a craft store).  So, even without the internet I have<br />-TS<br />-ANYONE WHO BELIEVES<br />-MICHAEL'S <br /><br /><br />When I am out and about, if I want to hear a Michael song or Jackson 5 song.....something will come on in the stores.  I can't explain it at all, other than to say it's oddly comforting......<br />Thanks for posting about the commercial fordtocarr......I totally understand those moments : )<br /><br /><br />Blessings Always
  • The law of attraction. ;)