Teddy Riley remembers working with Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited October 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if this is a recent interview with Teddy Riley about working with Michael. Great interview! <br /><br />Much respect to Teddy that he didn't answer the question about to whom Michael had written the song. <br /><br />LOVE<br /><br /><br />
Record producer Teddy Riley talks about working with Michael Jackson and how it was such a different experience than working with any other artist. Plus, will Teddy reveal for whom Michael’s “Remember The Time” was written?
<br /><br /><br />http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-beatles/teddy-riley-remembers-working-with-michael-jackson_video_1175110

Comments

• :roll:  notice he didn't say he would take it to his grave he said he would keep it for his book.
  • Jermaine said in his book that it was written for Diana Ross. Maybe this is an older interview then lol
  • This interview is a couple of years old, I believe.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • on 1319395059:
    <br /> :roll:  notice he didn't say he would take it to his grave he said he would keep it for his book.<br />
    <br /> ;)
  • <br />23 Sep TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@NinaNeewa970718 Yes I see and hear it...they have strong heart and they're not afraid to try New Jack. MICHAEL JACKSON IS PROUD!!!!<br /> View conversation  <br /><br />Thank you Teddy you are talking in present tense again!!  :th_bravo:
  • on 1348957384:
    <br /><br />23 Sep TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@NinaNeewa970718 Yes I see and hear it...they have strong heart and they're not afraid to try New Jack. MICHAEL JACKSON IS PROUD!!!!<br /> View conversation  <br /><br />Thank you Teddy you are talking in present tense again!!  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, great catch Sweetsunset! If Michael was dead Teddy should have tweeted "MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD BE PROUD!!!!" though obviously Michael IS proud ;D<br /><br />LOVE
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MICHAEL JACKSON IS PROUD!!!!
    :suspect:
  • Thank you for sharing this. Teddy has been really quiet and I've wondered if it's just because he caught so much flack from the media, etc., when he so boldly proclaimed that he was a "knower". Oh, the days - that was exciting, especially when he answered questions from some of the fans and supporters.<br /><br />It is good to see that he's still referring to Michael in present tense. :)<br /><br />Blessings
  • Glad to know he's proud...he should be! : ) <br /><br />BTW......I still can't find a good picture of the those two together....Michael and Teddy.  <br />I have looked and looked......the ones I see, seem like doubles or something.......<br />really odd to me, even after all this time! <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Background BTOB:<br />
    BtoB (acronym for Born to Beat) is a seven-member male vocal group from South Korea. They were formed in 2012 by Cube Entertainment. The group debuted on March 22, 2012 on M! Countdown.<br />The group was formed by Cube Entertainment. In April 2012 released a debut album, Born to Beat, with songs co-written by Jörgen Elofsson. Their first broadcast was on Mnet's reality program 'Amazon (Idol Master ZONE) on 4 April 2012.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BtoB<br /><br />
    [K-pop] Cube Entertainment Unveils Its Newest Boy Group, BTOB<br />Cube Entertainment, home to B2ST, 4Minute, G.Na and more, has pulled back the covers behind its mysterious new boy band.<br />Named BTOB (Born to Beat), the group is comprised of seven members and they are set to be fully unveiled on March 22. The released video teaser to introduce the group is a snazzy one with big words from Cube Entertainment saying, “Be ready to be blown away and that “The World of K-Pop is about to change." <br />
    <br />http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201203141305_4293<br /><br />The teaser:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yNpvKn800&feature=player_embedded#!<br /><br />The video TR is referring to:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLh4cP6OPA&feature=related
  • on 1348987454:
    <br />Background BTOB:<br />
    BtoB (acronym for Born to Beat) is a seven-member male vocal group from South Korea. They were formed in 2012 by Cube Entertainment. The group debuted on March 22, 2012 on M! Countdown.<br />The group was formed by Cube Entertainment. In April 2012 released a debut album, Born to Beat, with songs co-written by Jörgen Elofsson. Their first broadcast was on Mnet's reality program 'Amazon (Idol Master ZONE) on 4 April 2012.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BtoB<br /><br />
    [K-pop] Cube Entertainment Unveils Its Newest Boy Group, BTOB<br />Cube Entertainment, home to B2ST, 4Minute, G.Na and more, has pulled back the covers behind its mysterious new boy band.<br />Named BTOB (Born to Beat), the group is comprised of seven members and they are set to be fully unveiled on March 22. The released video teaser to introduce the group is a snazzy one with big words from Cube Entertainment saying, “Be ready to be blown away and that “The World of K-Pop is about to change." <br />
    <br />http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201203141305_4293<br /><br />The teaser:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yNpvKn800&feature=player_embedded#!<br /><br />The video TR is referring to:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLh4cP6OPA&feature=related<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing, yes I have been following his twitter and he flew many times to Korea.<br />___________________________________________________________________________________<br />Published on Mar 13, 2012 by durikHD<br />The Anticipation for a new revolution in [size=12pt]K-POP[/size] is answered by [size=12pt]Cube[/size] Entertainment. The newest addition to United Cube is our beloved [size=12pt]7[/size] member boy band.<br />WIthout further ado, we present to you...<br />BTOB: Born TO Beat<br />http://www.btobofficial.com/<br />Category:<br />Music<br />License:<br />Standard YouTube License<br />___________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />BTW K-POP means Korean Pop but well could mean King of Pop right?<br />On 0:34 and 2:54 of the second vid the music resembles MJ's JAM <br /><br />PS: maybe Teddy is hinting Michael again because the BAM is near?<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    They're very good!  I also noticed the Jam music parts, and many of their dance moves are obviously from MJ. In the first video they're wearing surgical masks as MJ did.<br /><br />And on the website they list:  lovekpopsubs, there’s a girl band singing “Messing Around”.  Haha – like MJ’s “Don’t be messin (round)”<br />http://lovekpopsubs.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/bbde-girl-messing-around-mv-engromhan-hd/<br /><br />And this article:<br />
    Teddy Riley praised BTOB, “Michael Jackson will be proud of them”<br /> 2012/09/26(Wed) 17:22<br /><br />Teddy Riley, a pioneer of New Jack Swing and a world’s famous producer, praised BTOB.<br /><br />Teddy Riley posted a Twit on his Twitter on 21st that, “See these people who show new New Jack Swing style in K-POP” with a link of the music video of BTOB’s title song, ‘WOW’. He also mentioned that, “I will work with them if there is a chance. Michael Jackson will be proud of them.”<br /><br />Pniel of BTOB said, “It’s so honor that he gave a compliment to us. We’re going to work hard to get more attention and popularity for New Jack Swing in Korea with ‘WOW’.” Moreover, Teddy Riley replied to them that, “You did a great job with New Jack Swing. Party will be continued.”<br /><br />Meanwhile, BTOB is having active schedules with ‘WOW’. <br />[Newsen] Teddy Riley praises BTOB, ‘Michael Jackson would be proud”<br />Posted on September 26, 2012 by mrsdoob2uty<br /><br />Internationally-known producer, Teddy Riley has praised BTOB.<br /><br />Being the pioneer for the New Jack Swing genre, Teddy Riley has lately posted on his own twitter, “Look out for these guys who have produced an all new New Jack Swing style in K-POP”, along with a link to BTOB’s title track, ‘WOW’ music video.<br /><br />BTOB, who had tried their hands on the existing New Jack Swing style, was referred by Teddy Riley as “SCHOLARS”, and was praised continuously on their title song, ‘WOW’. Also, Teddy Riley’s remarks stating that he would like to work with BTOB in the future is receiving attention.<br /><br />Teddy Riley mentioned BTOB’s challenging stage, and complimented saying that “Michael Jackson would be proud”. Teddy Riley who had actively produced Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’, Bobby Brown’s ‘My Prerogative’ and more, was seen being sentimental (with the style).<br /><br />BTOB’s member Peniel had also gave his grateful greetings to him. Towards this, Teddy Riley expressed support and encouragement to them.<br /><br /> Meanwhile, BTOB are now currently promoting their title track, ‘WOW’.
    <br /><br />at the bottom  http://loveindacube.wordpress.com/category/btob/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    parisstrip.jpg
  • @MJonmind:<br /><br />And this article:<br />
    Teddy Riley praised BTOB, [size=12pt]“Michael Jackson will be proud of them”[/size]<br /> 2012/09/26(Wed) 17:22<br /><br />Teddy Riley, a pioneer of New Jack Swing and a world’s famous producer, praised BTOB.<br /><br />Teddy Riley posted a Twit on his Twitter on 21st that, “See these people who show new New Jack Swing style in K-POP” with a link of the music video of BTOB’s title song, ‘WOW’. He also mentioned that, “I will work with them if there is a chance. Michael Jackson will be proud of them.”<br /><br />Pniel of BTOB said, “It’s so honor that he gave a compliment to us. We’re going to work hard to get more attention and popularity for New Jack Swing in Korea with ‘WOW’.” Moreover, Teddy Riley replied to them that, “You did a great job with New Jack Swing. Party will be continued.”<br /><br />Meanwhile, BTOB is having active schedules with ‘WOW’. <br />[Newsen] Teddy Riley praises BTOB, ‘Michael Jackson would be proud”<br />Posted on September 26, 2012 by mrsdoob2uty<br /><br />Internationally-known producer, Teddy Riley has praised BTOB.<br /><br />Being the pioneer for the New Jack Swing genre, Teddy Riley has lately posted on his own twitter, “Look out for these guys who have produced an all new New Jack Swing style in K-POP”, along with a link to BTOB’s title track, ‘WOW’ music video.<br /><br />BTOB, who had tried their hands on the existing New Jack Swing style, was referred by Teddy Riley as “SCHOLARS”, and was praised continuously on their title song, ‘WOW’. Also, Teddy Riley’s remarks stating that he would like to work with BTOB in the future is receiving attention.<br /><br />Teddy Riley mentioned BTOB’s challenging stage, and complimented saying that “Michael Jackson would be proud”. Teddy Riley who had actively produced Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’, Bobby Brown’s ‘My Prerogative’ and more, was seen being sentimental (with the style).<br /><br />BTOB’s member Peniel had also gave his grateful greetings to him. Towards this, Teddy Riley expressed support and encouragement to them.<br /><br /> Meanwhile, BTOB are now currently promoting their title track, ‘WOW’.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />And he did it again: MICHAEL JACKSON IS, MICHAEL JACKSON WILL... :woohoo2:
  • EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />Happy New Year to you & the family tweeple...Blessings to you all. 2013 will be a smooth year for us all. Pls believe!!!<br /><br />https://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1
  • on 1357515678:
    <br />EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />Happy New Year to you & the family tweeple...Blessings to you all. 2013 will be a smooth year for us all. Pls believe!!!<br /><br />https://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1<br />
    <br /><br />I like this tweet, esp the "pls believe!!!" part :icon_e_wink: , thanks for sharing!
  • Our friend Teddy always thinking of our dear Michael:<br /><br /><br />EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />CONT...TO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.<br /><br />Feb 23 EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@TeddyRiley1 I learned that from my big brother Michael.<br />  <br />10:39 p.m. - Feb 22, 2013 · Details<br />Feb 23 Tee Jr. ‏@_PrincessBreezy<;br />aw so cute ☺☺ “@TeddyRiley1: @TeddyRiley1 I learned that from my big brother Michael.”<br /><br />Feb 23 Anna ‏@anythaani22<;br />@TeddyRiley1 Michael IS a great teacher<br /> from Torredonjimeno, Jaén (Spain)<br /><br />Feb 23 EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@anythaani22 The best!!!<br /><br />Feb 23 MJ Is Alive ♥ ‏@MJ__WeLoveYouBr<;br />@TeddyRiley1 @anythaani22 OMG \0<br /><br />Feb 23 TheWhiteRabbitful ‏@WhiteRabbitful<;br />@TeddyRiley1 how is he? <3<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sweetsunet!  :icon_albino:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1361777778:
    <br />Sweetsunet!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />lol - indeed  :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1361746184:
    <br />Our friend Teddy always thinking of our dear Michael:<br /><br /><br />EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />CONT...TO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.<br /><br />Feb 23 EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@TeddyRiley1 I learned that from my big brother Michael.<br />  <br />10:39 p.m. - Feb 22, 2013 · Details<br />Feb 23 Tee Jr. ‏@_PrincessBreezy<;br />aw so cute ☺☺ “@TeddyRiley1: @TeddyRiley1 I learned that from my big brother Michael.”<br /><br />Feb 23 Anna ‏@anythaani22<;br />@TeddyRiley1 Michael IS a great teacher<br /> from Torredonjimeno, Jaén (Spain)<br /><br />Feb 23 EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@anythaani22 The best!!!<br /><br />Feb 23 MJ Is Alive ♥ ‏@MJ__WeLoveYouBr<;br />@TeddyRiley1 @anythaani22 OMG \0<br /><br />Feb 23 TheWhiteRabbitful ‏@WhiteRabbitful<;br />@TeddyRiley1 how is he? <3<br />
    <br /><br />great! Teddy still maintains its position as a believer, clearly, is his thought, not a trend tweeter. He was one of the first to do<br /><br />                                                :th_bravo:
  • pipa ‏@pipa777 9 May<br />@TeddyRiley1 Hello Teddy, how are you? Your thoughts on this 'nervous breakdown' news? Please?<br /><br /> EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1 9 May<br />@pipa777 My thoughts? Sellout!!!<br /><br /> pipa ‏@pipa777 9 May<br />@TeddyRiley1 Thanks Teddy. Sad, isn't it? Everything and everyone seem to have a price tag these days.<br /><br /> EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1 9 May<br />@pipa777 No worries it will go away...MJ fam will never be defeated.<br /><br /> :woohoo2:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1368317513:
    <br />pipa ‏@pipa777 9 May<br />@TeddyRiley1 Hello Teddy, how are you? Your thoughts on this 'nervous breakdown' news? Please?<br /><br /> EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1 9 May<br />@pipa777 My thoughts? Sellout!!!<br /><br /> pipa ‏@pipa777 9 May<br />@TeddyRiley1 Thanks Teddy. Sad, isn't it? Everything and everyone seem to have a price tag these days.<br /><br /> EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1 9 May<br />@pipa777 No worries it will go away...MJ fam will never be defeated.<br /><br /> :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> ;D    :th_bravo: