Surveillance video from 6/25/09

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319551170:
    <br />
    on 1319549239:
    <br />I found a better picture on True News Zone twitter:<br /> <br />2ikrrrc.jpg<br /> <br />It's not Michael, that's for sure, but who this is I don't know.<br /> <br />TNZ wonders where the surveilance camera was to get this shot.<br />@TrueNewsZone<;br />
    <br /><br />This is a good picture..thank you.  I noticed this bit towards the end....is he trying use the key-pad?  It's all I can think of.  Also, when I watched it in slow-motion....there seems to be face in the back...it's very faint and very brief..but there, I think.  <br />The driveway is very large....still don't understand the ambulance needing to back out, lol.  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Or is someone with a mask or something that face looks a bit grotesque suspicious// <br />
  • :lol: I was thinking the same thing, that face is scary.
    At the end of the video you can see go out out a car<br /> <br /> /><br /> <br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_AdH7hdik&feature=player_embedded<br /> <br /> <br />http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />

<br /> <br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgN3iC9JqY&feature=player_embedded
  • Have you noticed every evidence they have is fuzzy or stretched out? The picture Michael on the gurney blurred out.. the other picture autopsy is stretched out, now this all blacked out.. Nothing makes sense..
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Ever noticed CCTV cameras following the movements of people walking by?<br />This only happens if somebody is sitting behind a controller of the camera.<br /><br />Yet another green screen. <br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1319559950:
    <br />At the end of the video you can see go out out a car<br /> <br /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_AdH7hdik&feature=player_embedded<br /><br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_AdH7hdik&feature=player_embedded<br /> <br /> <br />http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />

<br /> <br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgN3iC9JqY&feature=player_embedded<br />
    <br /><br />So Paula was this the video presented in court?
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1319549239:
    <br />I found a better picture on True News Zone twitter:<br /> <br />2ikrrrc.jpg<br /> <br />It's not Michael, that's for sure, but who this is I don't know.<br /> <br />TNZ wonders where the surveilance camera was to get this shot.<br />@TrueNewsZone<;br />
    <br /><br /><br />That kinda looks like it was taken from inside a car.... :?:
  • on 1319565655:
    <br />Have you noticed every evidence they have is fuzzy or stretched out? The picture Michael on the gurney blurred out.. the other picture autopsy is stretched out, now this all blacked out.. [size=10pt]Nothing makes sense..[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Lol  lolol/ it seems that Pierce Morgan and Kathy Hilton thinks the same like you all4loveandbelieve.[/size]<br /><br />Kathy Hilton on Piers Morgan (CNN) about the released picture & audio from the Conrad Murray trial<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I will say this for the last time: MICHAEL was NOT AN DRUG ADDICT and he NEVER LIVED at 100 North Carolwood Drive,NEVER EVER.This is a TRAVESTY and a DISTRACTION and you all know it.We THE BELIEVERS had investigated this SUBJECT, for more than 2 years now,but it seems that going BACK is a LITTLE BIT DIFFICULT,lol.Only if we go BACK,we can CONNECT THE DOTS.Unfortunately alot of the material has been ERASED,but this was done on purposely  8-).<br />Alot of Michael friends told us that he NEVER lived there,and there are no photos and videos to attest this.I hope Souza will not be mad at me because I will quote her,and this is from 2 august 2010:[/size]<br /><br />SOUZA:<br />
    [size=10pt]He never lived there, I don't believe that for a second. Where is the staff?? Fired on June 25 and NO ONE wanted to make a few bucks selling their story to the tabloids (except for that chef)?? That would be the first time! Maybe he has been there a few times, but I don't believe he actually lived there. No staff, no Mike. "The house of grande illusion  :lol:" [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />
  • Hello everyone,<br /><br />could it be that this Tape is pieced together?<br /><br />It jumps from 48.19 to 49.55 than <br />It jumps from 50.41 to 52.23 than<br />It jumps from 53.15 to 56.08<br /><br />What happend in the missing Time?<br /><br />In the End all is mixed together there is a splitt second from 00.12 and even from 01.16. It starts around 7.30<br />At 01.16 there standing a group of people a few of them are looking like children. Who would let children outside at this time? <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    At 33:55 second video, passenger isn't him, but noticed the eye, having problems posting image.<br />
    <br />
  • First of all, I think TNZ is mocking  us - they stuck that face there on purpose. It doesn't look real. It's photoshopped! It's not the first time they are mocking us and we are jumping on this band wangon! Don't let them mislead you. <br />Second:<br />In the age of HIGH RESOLUTION cameras in our cell phones, they force us to watch such blurry pictures and believe they're real...  bangbang <br />Sorry, I'm not buying this.
  • on 1319569612:
    <br />Ever noticed CCTV cameras following the movements of people walking by?<br />This only happens if somebody is sitting behind a controller of the camera.<br /><br />Yet another green screen. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]TOUCHE Grace  8-)!!!!!![/size]
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1319551110:
    <br />It seems like they fast forwarded through the parts that you could see alot of people standing in a group. It also doesn't make sense to me that some people are walking around in coats in the middle of june.<br />
    <br />Believe it or not it does get cold in Southern California at night...@ 1 a.m. in the morning it would have been about 60 degrees outside. (which is cold for us  :lol: )<br /><br />And it did seem like they were intentionally fastforwarding through the tape so you couldn't tell exactly who was there. it looked more like a gathering for a farewell, than a "regular night" coming home.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1319531881:
    <br />
    on 1319530413:
    <br />This is the other entrance that is never mentioned.....<br />
    <br /> <br />where is that entrace ? <br />
    <br />Delfern Dve.......
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1319586651:
    <br />
    on 1319531881:
    <br />
    on 1319530413:
    <br />This is the other entrance that is never mentioned.....<br />
    <br /> <br />where is that entrace ? <br />
    <br />Delfern Dve.......<br />
    <br />Ambulance going out one gate...Jackson going out the other....let the shell game begin ::P
    I am going to publish this interview of Cherilyn Read here why i think it is interesting what she said at that time, and then published in another thread<br /> <br /> <br /> Transcript of Cherilyn Lee interview June 30th, 2009  <br />Campbell Brown<br />CNN<br />Campbell: we have some breaking news to share with you now on Michael Jackson’s medical condition on the days before he died. A nurse practitioner whose specialty includes nutritional counseling says that Jackson suffered from insomnia and he had begged her to inject him with a powerful sedative. That nurse is Cherilyn Lee and joining us right now by telephone. Welcome to you.<br />Cherilyn Lee: oh, thank you very much, thank you.<br />Campbell: appreciate you talking to us about this. I want you to start by telling us about this phone call that you got. This was two Sundays ago, June 21st, from a member of Michael Jackson’s staff. What happened?<br /><br />Cherilyn Lee: well, I received a call, I was in Florida. And unfortunately, I was actually in the hospital myself in the E.R. in Florida. And I received the call and I could hear Mr. Jackson in the background saying please have her come see me now. Can she come now? And the person in on the other end, which I know the person, but I’d prefer not to give out their names. Because they know me quite well said that Mr. Jackson really, really needs you. He is experiencing - they told me the symptoms and I said that is very serious, you need to go to the hospital. Unfortunately I’m not in town so I cannot come and see you. But you need to go to the hospital. I’m very - I was really afraid because of the symptoms he was telling me.<br />Campbell: what were those symptoms?<br />Cherilyn Lee: the symptoms were one side of his body felt cold and one side of his body felt hot.<br />Campbell: and what did that mean to you?<br />Cherilyn Lee: well, that meant - it could have meant a couple of things. It could have meant something going on in the nervous system, or something cardiovascular, but more than nervous system because of the brain itself. and I had already gone through - I think this is why he was reaching out for me Sunday because I had already about three months ago went through all of the symptoms this medication that he wanted that his doctor told him and I don't know who his doctor is. His doctor told him that this was safe.<br />Campbell: and you were talking - I’m sorry, go ahead.<br />Cherilyn Lee: I’m sorry.<br />Campbell: no, you're talking about just correct me if I’m wrong, you're talking about that drug called dipervan, is that correct?<br />Cherilyn Lee: yes<br />Campbell: and was he asking you for the drug?<br />Cherilyn Lee: he was asking me for the drug.  And he was asking me about it three months ago and I said I don't know what that is so I excused myself from where he was, and I made a call to a friend who was a physician and I said what is? At first I thought he was mispronouncing it. Are you speaking of something else? He said no. and when I spoke with the physician he said that is a very - you do not - he asked me, he said who is asking about this drug? This is a medication you only really give in ICU.<br />Campbell: and it's a sedative, a painkiller?<br /><br />Cherilyn Lee: it is a - you know, still I don't want to go into a whole lot of detail with it. It’s in the PDR, I sat down with Michael and I said I actually left him that day because he didn't understand. He kept thinking this was safe. I went all the way back to my office, went back to him and said, look. This medication is not safe. I don't know who is telling you this is safe. It isn't. He said I just want to get some sleep. You don't understand. I want the IV when it drips in my hand; I want to be able to be knocked out and go to sleep. And this was the very first time, even though we had discussed this before that I told him, you know, it is so painful because I actually felt it in my whole spirit. I said if you take that, you know, you want to be knocked out, and I’m so sorry but if you take this you might not wake up.<br />Campbell: do you know if he took your advice? Did he go to the hospital? Was there any way to follow-up?<br />Cherilyn Lee: what happened was, I was actually at the hospital myself. I was in the emergency room in St. Petersburg. And was being admitted myself. So I tried to call back later and I could not reach anyone. And I was - I was in Florida for a couple of days there. When I arrived back in L.A., I still was trying to reach, you know, I could not reach anyone. So I didn't know whether or not he had gone.<br />Campbell: did you go to the authorities with any of this?<br />Cherilyn Lee: no<br />Campbell: did you think about doing that?<br />Cherilyn Lee: well, when I saw it on the news I kind of felt I knew what happened. And I just didn't really - I really didn't know what to do. I was saddened; I heard there was a physician there.<br />Campbell: do you know - do you know if there was a doctor who may have given him this drug?<br />Cherilyn Lee: I don't know of any doctors. I don't know of anyone that was seeing him. He just told me - because I asked him, what doctor gave him this drug, 'oh it was a long time ago.<br />Campbell: so just to give a sense of your relationship with him, how long had you known him, what was the relationship?<br />Cherilyn Lee: well I met him in January. And because someone called me and said his children had a runny nose and a little cough and could I come out to the house and see them. And because it was a referral person he felt very comfortable. And so when I arrived at the house I saw three children. And actually I love working with children and I kind of set something up for them some vitamin c and, you know, as a practitioner I listened to their lungs to make sure they were clear and went ahead and did the routine physical exam and everything. And after I finished with the children and had given them some vitamin c that they had, you know, the vitamin c powder and a couple of other things, it's a homeopathic; they told their dad they were feeling a lot better. So he looked at me and said what else do you do? And so I said well I help people, you know, when they want to very more energy. And he said, oh, well, okay, that's really good. And so we start taking it from there and I try to find out why is it you don't have any energy? And just went through the whole course of, you know, not that day. He asked me if I could come back the following day. So I went and drew some blood, maybe you're anemic or maybe it's this or that, but let's not second guess anything. I did full lab work. A full work-up on him. Then I told him from there that nutritionally we could get you set up.<br />Campbell: right. And his doctor was also working with him presumably yet? Dr. Murray.<br />Cherilyn Lee: I don't know. I didn't see anybody. I didn't see anybody in January. February, March, there was a time he did go to London, so -he was out. But I never heard of a doctor, I never did see anyone.<br />Campbell: all right.<br />Cherilyn Lee: I told him I prefer to do continuity of care with someone. And I didn't see anyone.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/30/transcript-of-cherilyn-lee-interview/?hpt=ac_mid<br /> <br /> <br />
  • on 1319571117:
    <br />
    on 1319565655:
    <br />Have you noticed every evidence they have is fuzzy or stretched out? The picture Michael on the gurney blurred out.. the other picture autopsy is stretched out, now this all blacked out.. [size=10pt]Nothing makes sense..[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Lol  lolol/ it seems that Pierce Morgan and Kathy Hilton thinks the same like you all4loveandbelieve.[/size]<br /><br />Kathy Hilton on Piers Morgan (CNN) about the released picture & audio from the Conrad Murray trial<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I will say this for the last time: MICHAEL was NOT AN DRUG ADDICT and he NEVER LIVED at 100 North Carolwood Drive,NEVER EVER.This is a TRAVESTY and a DISTRACTION and you all know it.We THE BELIEVERS had investigated this SUBJECT, for more than 2 years now,but it seems that going BACK is a LITTLE BIT DIFFICULT,lol.Only if we go BACK,we can CONNECT THE DOTS.Unfortunately alot of the material has been ERASED,but this was done on purposely  8-) .<br />Alot of Michael friends told us that he NEVER lived there,and there are no photos and videos to attest this.I hope Souza will not be mad at me because I will quote her,and this is from 2 august 2010:[/size]<br /><br />SOUZA:<br />
    [size=10pt]He never lived there, I don't believe that for a second. Where is the staff?? Fired on June 25 and NO ONE wanted to make a few bucks selling their story to the tabloids (except for that chef)?? That would be the first time! Maybe he has been there a few times, but I don't believe he actually lived there. No staff, no Mike. "The house of grande illusion  :lol: " [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Applehead, the ironic thing I did not watch  Pierce Morgan and Kathy Hilton lol.. I guess great minds think alike. Everything is so screwed up.. You are right, I am starting to believe that no one lived at that house.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1319594949:
    <br />
    on 1319571117:
    <br />
    on 1319565655:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I will say this for the last time: MICHAEL was NOT AN DRUG ADDICT and he NEVER LIVED at 100 North Carolwood Drive,NEVER EVER.This is a TRAVESTY and a DISTRACTION and you all know it.We THE BELIEVERS had investigated this SUBJECT, for more than 2 years now,but it seems that going BACK is a LITTLE BIT DIFFICULT,lol.Only if we go BACK,we can CONNECT THE DOTS.Unfortunately alot of the material has been ERASED,but this was done on purposely  8-) .<br />Alot of Michael friends told us that he NEVER lived there,and there are no photos and videos to attest this.I hope Souza will not be mad at me because I will quote her,and this is from 2 august 2010:[/size]<br /><br />SOUZA:<br />
    [size=10pt]He never lived there, I don't believe that for a second. Where is the staff?? Fired on June 25 and NO ONE wanted to make a few bucks selling their story to the tabloids (except for that chef)?? That would be the first time! Maybe he has been there a few times, but I don't believe he actually lived there. No staff, no Mike. "The house of grande illusion  :lol: " [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Applehead, the ironic thing I did not watch  Pierce Morgan and Kathy Hilton lol.. I guess great minds think alike. Everything is so screwed up.. You are right, I am starting to believe that no one lived at that house.<br />
    <br /><br />?!?!?! I thought MJ ridded that house(carolwood dr) A LOOOOOONG time ago to have a home in Vegas besides his Neverland Ranch and a home overseas. This whole thing is getting weirder and weirder.  smiley_spider
  • i will also add that Hilton said  the Michael I  know and that I love. She spoke in the present tense.. I guess she may be in the hoax. I am sure she knows the Jacksons sine the age of 13 yrs old..
  • on 1319587583:
    <br />I am going to publish this interview of Cherilyn Read here why i think it is interesting what she said at that time, and then published in another thread<br /> <br /> <br /> Transcript of Cherilyn Lee interview June 30th, 2009  <br />Campbell Brown<br />CNN<br />Campbell: we have some breaking news to share with you now on Michael Jackson’s medical condition on the days before he died. A nurse practitioner whose specialty includes nutritional counseling says that Jackson suffered from insomnia and he had begged her to inject him with a powerful sedative. That nurse is Cherilyn Lee and joining us right now by telephone. Welcome to you.<br />Cherilyn Lee: oh, thank you very much, thank you.<br />Campbell: appreciate you talking to us about this. I want you to start by telling us about this phone call that you got. This was two Sundays ago, June 21st, from a member of Michael Jackson’s staff. What happened?<br /><br />Cherilyn Lee: well, I received a call, I was in Florida. And unfortunately, I was actually in the hospital myself in the E.R. in Florida. And I received the call and I could hear Mr. Jackson in the background saying please have her come see me now. Can she come now? And the person in on the other end, which I know the person, but I’d prefer not to give out their names. Because they know me quite well said that Mr. Jackson really, really needs you. He is experiencing - they told me the symptoms and I said that is very serious, you need to go to the hospital. Unfortunately I’m not in town so I cannot come and see you. But you need to go to the hospital. I’m very - I was really afraid because of the symptoms he was telling me.<br />Campbell: what were those symptoms?<br />Cherilyn Lee: the symptoms were one side of his body felt cold and one side of his body felt hot.<br />Campbell: and what did that mean to you?<br />Cherilyn Lee: well, that meant - it could have meant a couple of things. It could have meant something going on in the nervous system, or something cardiovascular, but more than nervous system because of the brain itself. and I had already gone through - I think this is why he was reaching out for me Sunday because I had already about three months ago went through all of the symptoms this medication that he wanted that his doctor told him and I don't know who his doctor is. His doctor told him that this was safe.<br />Campbell: and you were talking - I’m sorry, go ahead.<br />Cherilyn Lee: I’m sorry.<br />Campbell: no, you're talking about just correct me if I’m wrong, you're talking about that drug called dipervan, is that correct?<br />Cherilyn Lee: yes<br />Campbell: and was he asking you for the drug?<br />Cherilyn Lee: he was asking me for the drug.  And he was asking me about it three months ago and I said I don't know what that is so I excused myself from where he was, and I made a call to a friend who was a physician and I said what is? At first I thought he was mispronouncing it. Are you speaking of something else? He said no. and when I spoke with the physician he said that is a very - you do not - he asked me, he said who is asking about this drug? This is a medication you only really give in ICU.<br />Campbell: and it's a sedative, a painkiller?<br /><br />Cherilyn Lee: it is a - you know, still I don't want to go into a whole lot of detail with it. It’s in the PDR, I sat down with Michael and I said I actually left him that day because he didn't understand. He kept thinking this was safe. I went all the way back to my office, went back to him and said, look. This medication is not safe. I don't know who is telling you this is safe. It isn't. He said I just want to get some sleep. You don't understand. I want the IV when it drips in my hand; I want to be able to be knocked out and go to sleep. And this was the very first time, even though we had discussed this before that I told him, you know, it is so painful because I actually felt it in my whole spirit. I said if you take that, you know, you want to be knocked out, and I’m so sorry but if you take this you might not wake up.<br />Campbell: do you know if he took your advice? Did he go to the hospital? Was there any way to follow-up?<br />Cherilyn Lee: what happened was, I was actually at the hospital myself. I was in the emergency room in St. Petersburg. And was being admitted myself. So I tried to call back later and I could not reach anyone. And I was - I was in Florida for a couple of days there. When I arrived back in L.A., I still was trying to reach, you know, I could not reach anyone. So I didn't know whether or not he had gone.<br />Campbell: did you go to the authorities with any of this?<br />Cherilyn Lee: no<br />Campbell: did you think about doing that?<br />Cherilyn Lee: well, when I saw it on the news I kind of felt I knew what happened. And I just didn't really - I really didn't know what to do. I was saddened; I heard there was a physician there.<br />Campbell: do you know - do you know if there was a doctor who may have given him this drug?<br />Cherilyn Lee: I don't know of any doctors. I don't know of anyone that was seeing him. He just told me - because I asked him, what doctor gave him this drug, 'oh it was a long time ago.<br />Campbell: so just to give a sense of your relationship with him, how long had you known him, what was the relationship?<br />Cherilyn Lee: well I met him in January. And because someone called me and said his children had a runny nose and a little cough and could I come out to the house and see them. And because it was a referral person he felt very comfortable. And so when I arrived at the house I saw three children. And actually I love working with children and I kind of set something up for them some vitamin c and, you know, as a practitioner I listened to their lungs to make sure they were clear and went ahead and did the routine physical exam and everything. And after I finished with the children and had given them some vitamin c that they had, you know, the vitamin c powder and a couple of other things, it's a homeopathic; they told their dad they were feeling a lot better. So he looked at me and said what else do you do? And so I said well I help people, you know, when they want to very more energy. And he said, oh, well, okay, that's really good. And so we start taking it from there and I try to find out why is it you don't have any energy? And just went through the whole course of, you know, not that day. He asked me if I could come back the following day. So I went and drew some blood, maybe you're anemic or maybe it's this or that, but let's not second guess anything. I did full lab work. A full work-up on him. Then I told him from there that nutritionally we could get you set up.<br />Campbell: right. And his doctor was also working with him presumably yet? Dr. Murray.<br />Cherilyn Lee: I don't know. I didn't see anybody. I didn't see anybody in January. February, March, there was a time he did go to London, so -he was out. But I never heard of a doctor, I never did see anyone.<br />Campbell: all right.<br />Cherilyn Lee: I told him I prefer to do continuity of care with someone. And I didn't see anyone.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/30/transcript-of-cherilyn-lee-interview/?hpt=ac_mid<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />[img]http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/30/michael.jackson.drugs/art.cherilyn.le<br />e.jpg[/img]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Paula thank you very much for this post  :)!!!!! I was wainting for "SISTER" LEE to testify lolol/,because beside Murray we nedded another doctor.Remember that "There Are Always Two/2 Sides to Every Story" .There is no doubt in my mind that this was done on purpose,and I'm not surprised that Murray was "NOT THERE".DOUBLE ME THIS,DOUBLE ME THAT  /cook/ mj_bad/!! One is HEALING true CLASSIC way,meantime the OTHER true ALTERNATIVE methods  8-)[/size]<br /><br />Cherilyn+Lee,+Michael+Jackson&#039;s+nurse.jpgmichael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-photo.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt] And if you all wants some [size=12pt]7 [/size]for BREAKFAST here is SISTER's LEE bio  geek/ :lol::[/size]<br /><br />image1.jpgRN, FNP-C, P.A., Ph.D. <br />Nutritionist, Energy Medicine Practitioner, Board Certified<br /><br />Dr. Lee, a Holistic Health Practitioner, believes wholeheartedly in miracles and the power of healing. “I have suffered and survived eczema, colon cancer, asthma and two comas.” Dr. Lee has been a healthcare practitioner for more than 23 years in the community. She believes that “A disease is nothing more than malnutrition left untreated.” <br /><br />Dr. Cherilyn Lee is Founder and CEO of Nutri-Med Intergrated Healthcare Center, Inc. (NMIHC). NMIHC is a Comprehensive Alternative Family Healthcare Center that offers alternative medicine and a more holistic/integrated approach to dealing with common diseases and ailments.<br /><br />Biography<br /><br />Her decision to become a doctor/healer was formed at the age of seven  afraid/. Doctors told her that both legs would have to be amputated. Feeling that something more could be done, one valiant and concerned doctor, out of the group of seven  afraid/, insisted on other methods of treatment. In saving her legs, the doctor inspired Lee to become a doctor, more specifically speaking for the helpless and silent. She wanted to impart the element of compassion in the medical field to all patients with various conditions. As a survivor and a healed being, Lee has dedicated her life to serving the specific needs of her patients.<br /><br />After working for multiple HMOs, hospitals, private practices and in federal prison medical units. Dr. Lee determined there were alternative methods of healing. The first level of healing any condition must access the emotional component that caused the illness. Therefore, she started Nutri-Med Integrated Healthcare Center, Inc. because she believes that the primary goal of patient treatment and care should be focused on mind, body, and spirit for complete healing  8-).<br /><br />At NMIHC, Lee practices intergrated healthcare. She specializes in treating: high blood pressure and diabetes; pelvic exams for women including PAP smears; PSA testing and prostrate examinations for men; pediatric healthcare; IV Vitamin and Chelation treatments; and, IV Treatments for drug abuse and other medical/nutritional conditions. Hepatitis treatments are also available to assist the healing process.<br /><br />NMIHC specializes in: Bio-Energetic Meridian Assessment (BEMA); Energy Medicine; Hyperthermia Full Body Treatment; Comprehensive Nutrition/Diet Evaluation; Quantum Medicine; Pain Management Auriculotherapy; and, Acoustic Cardiograph (ACG). The latest addition to the clinic is the Digital Arterial Pulsewave Analyzer which clinical applications includes reflects arterial wall function/stiffness and indicator of cardiovascular disease.<br /><br />NMIHC has become particularly popular because it offers a more holistic approach to dealing with fibroids and treating tumors ensuring that they shrink.<br /><br />The clinic's anti-aging/weight management program has been hailed as dynamic in helping women reach their ultimate health potential. “The program adds youth to your appearance.”<br /><br />Dr. Lee finds that when dealing with patients, treatment encompasses the body, mind, soul and spirit. She says that “The mind affects the body, directly resulting in disorders. I spend time withpeople. You cannot restore the health of patients in 20 minutes. Prior to the initial consultation, my patients, unlike at other clinics, fill out an in depth questionnaire. I not only do a medical examination, I do a nutritional examination, also”, explains Dr. Lee. Her holistic approach and healing touch has been beneficial in helping her patients in their healing process.<br /><br />Dr. Cherilyn Cammon-Lee obtained her education and training as a Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner in 1982 at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Sciences and received her Ph.D. in Holistic Medicine from Clayton School of Natural Health. Her credentials also include certification as a Licensed Clinical Nutritionist (Southwest College 1977), Auriculotherapist and certification in Energy Medicine and Quantum Reflex Analysis. She is currently enrolled at Trinity College of Natural Health in the Physician of Naturopathic Medicine Program.<br /><br />Dr. Lee resides in Los Angeles, California and is the mother of three daughters and the grandmother of five grandchildren.<br />http://www.nutrimedhealthcare.com/html/nmdrlee.htm<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />
  • Applehead, thank you for posting this information. So she is not a nurse she is a Doctor. AHHHH.. Ok. Do you think Her and Cm are friends, they know eachother. Just a question..
  • AM I NUTS???? The guy who looks into the camera in the security video looks like  2pacto me! OMG!<br />
  • on 1319596567:
    <br />AM I NUTS???? The guy who looks into the camera in the security video looks like  2pacto me! OMG!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hura I thought that too,but I was thinking that maybe I'm crazy ,lol  afraid/.Now I see you think the same  :? mmm ........[/size]
  • on 1319596871:
    <br />
    on 1319596567:
    <br />AM I NUTS???? The guy who looks into the camera in the security video looks like  2pacto me! OMG! <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hura I thought that too,but I was thinking that maybe I'm crazy ,lol  afraid/ .Now I see you think the same  :? mmm ........[/size]<br />
    <br /> <br />Maybe Michael, Elvis and Tupac are coming back all together. triple excitement. I will be estatic if Michael and Elvis come back. I am not a fan of Tupac but will be happy for Tupac fans.
  • on 1319596428:
    <br />Applehead, thank you for posting this information. So she is not a nurse she is a Doctor. AHHHH.. Ok. Do you think Her and Cm are friends, they know eachother. Just a question..<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]You're WELCOME,my friend  :)!!!! My happiness is to SHARE what I know,so that we can resolve this BIG PUZZLE!!!!<br />Here is what I think:they both know eachother very well,because they are BOTH in THE HOAX !!!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]