The Comeback King - Murray Trial - Michael Jackson Death Hoax

lorelalorela Posts: 142
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this video :) <br />The BEST is yet to come! <br /> /woohoo/
  • /bravo/
  • AnjavAnjav Posts: 17
    I'm sad... I can't watch the Video...  bangbang The Videos from youtube aren't often working in my country Germany. It' so stupid... crash/
  • on 1319606584:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Lorela thank you very much for this video,it's awesome,like all of MAGICAL's videos.She is my favourite after MyWoisit  8-) .<br />Michael KNOWS IT ALL,he learned from THE BEST,remember  ;)????[/size]<br /><br />Thomas Edison:<br />
    "When I want to discover something, I begin by reading up everything that has been done along that line in the past - that's what all these books in the library are for. I see what has been accomplished at great labor and expense in the past. I gather data of many thousands of experiments as a starting point, and then I make thousands more."
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I wish you all a HAPPY 3000 pumpinks HALLOWEEN  :) !!!!!![/size]<br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319638650:
    <br />I'm sad... I can't watch the Video...  bangbang The Videos from youtube aren't often working in my country Germany. It' so stupid... crash/<br />
    <br /><br />You can use Btunnel or hidemyass.com
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for the video.  :mrgreen:
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Love it! Just another reminder of how great and clever MJ is! You ain't seen NOTHING yet! mj_bad/ moonwalk_/