josh groban interesting tweet

hagitghagitg Posts: 89
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
joshgroban josh groban <br />I'm sure he's thrilled. RT @billboard Michael Jackson is this year's top-earning deceased celebrity<br />8 hours ago<br /><br />"I'm sure he's thrilled"? in present tense?<br />just being cynical? <br />didn't groban had a version of "she's out of my life" or something?<br /><br />

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this tweet - Does he know Michael personally?<br /><br />I no longer doubt that Michael is alive but I wonder sometimes on how many people really know the truth and how many just beLIEve like we do.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    maybe he's just a believer :)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    He is a Christian, may be he talks that way believing that MJ is a live in paradise
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Off topic, but this guy makes amazing music. I love his voice.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1319655727:
    <br />Off topic, but this guy makes amazing music. I love his voice.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OMG Souza you are right ,he sings so beautifullll!!!!! :'(  Now I REMEMBER I saw the video with Beyonce,but I didn't knew who this man was  :shock:,WOW,what a coincidence !!![/size]<br /><br />BELIEVE with JOSH GROBAN and BEYONCE<br />
    <br /><br />celine dion ft. josh groban, the prayer<br />
    <br />
  • on 1319638822:
    <br />I no longer doubt that Michael is alive but I wonder sometimes on how many people really know the truth and how many just beLIEve like we do.<br />
    <br /><br />I sometimes wonder the same thing. I guess only a few people know the truth. It would have been far too dangerous for Michael to talk about the hoax. I think only his family and a few close friends know for sure what really happened. <br /><br />However... this is an interesting tweet. <br /><br />PS: I have to agree with Souza. Josh Groban's voice is amazing.<br /> <br />
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    This tweet is interesting! Very odd thing to say about someone who has been 'dead' all this time...<br /><br /><br />I agree that he has a great voice!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't know who this man is but the tweet is interesting for sure. I'm not so sure if he knows tho.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I could be wrong but wasnt he in the we are the world for Haiti video and song? :)
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    [youtube
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    on 1319655727:
    <br /><br />so true! I love his work too.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1319655727:
    <br /> <br />Ditto...and he's got class (at least out in public  ;) )...very rare these days.<br /> <br />This just put me in the mood to listen to him  ::P ...off to youtube-land.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=14pt]please,can u write the link of groban's account?? thanx!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I just wanted to dedicate this song to all of you my MJ family! Please know that you are LOVED and you ARE LOVE!<br /><br />When I listen to these words I hear the words of God, and the message of Michael!<br /><br />I LOVE YOU  ALL!<br />
    on 1320446351:
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]thanx!!  typing/ [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]
    on 1319618478:
    <br />joshgroban josh groban <br />I'm sure he's thrilled. RT @billboard Michael Jackson is this year's top-earning deceased celebrity<br />8 hours ago<br /><br />"I'm sure he's thrilled"? in present tense?<br />just being cynical? <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]i don't want 2 dampen your enthusiasm,but..... have u read the word "deceased"??  [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />didn't groban had a version of "she's out of my life" or something?<br /><br /><br />