A Hoax Video about the movie Illusionist

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hoodfella's new video. A very good one.<br /><br />

Comments

• i just love the fact that LJ has blatantly told us to watch the illusionist. this is a vrey obvious statement for DH.... which can only mean if she is saying things like this, re: conspiracy and pointing to a movie that features a fake death, that BAM must not be too far off... why would you encourage other people to look at it otherwise.<br /><br />i love latoya. respect/ she sends out to us many messages from MJ. <br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320192140:
    <br />i just love the fact that LJ has blatantly told us to watch the illusionist. this is a vrey obvious statement for DH.... which can only mean if she is saying things like this, re: conspiracy and pointing to a movie that features a fake death, that BAM must not be too far off... why would you encourage other people to look at it otherwise.<br /><br />i love latoya. respect/ she sends out to us many messages from MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. This was one of the BIGGEST clues that we received from the family. It's huge!  I love Latoya too.  :mrgreen:
  • I have never seen the movie until last night.. WOW! it is an amazing movie.. Thanks to Latoya for telling us this clue.. For me this clue is as saying straight forward Michael is alive...
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Sorry, I'm a little confused so let me get this straight. In this movie, someone is framed for murder but the murder didn't really happen, it's an illusion because the person who is supposed to have been murdered is really alive? Oh my, Michael you've done it again! /toldya/ moonwalk_/
  • sorry if this has be mentioned/discussed before, but the Illusionist movie also features a palace in vienna. lol
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    I have seen that movie too BUT I do not understand to whome Latoya is referring. Maybe she means that Conrad Murray is not the one who shoulb be investigated but others. I really do not see that Michael Jackson is in deed alive he could be dead as well. So the illusion is made by who...is the question and who say that the woman in the movie who is alive represents Michael Jackson...I do not see that much connection but that there is something wrong in this trial...the rest is just guessing game.
  • WOW, what a huge clue we got here, Thank you Pure LOVE for putting this video here.<br /><br />Love to you sis  bearhug<br />
  • on 1320227865:
    <br />I have seen that movie too BUT I do not understand to whome Latoya is referring. Maybe she means that Conrad Murray is not the one who shoulb be investigated but others. I really do not see that Michael Jackson is in deed alive he could be dead as well. So the illusion is made by who...is the question and who say that the woman in the movie who is alive represents Michael Jackson...I do not see that much connection but that there is something wrong in this trial...the rest is just guessing game.<br />
    <br /><br />I suggest you watch the movie.. In youtube he said the story of the movie the major parts.. No Michael is alive, the illusionist faked the murder of Sophie.. she was alive, when everyone thought she was dead.. Please watch the movie everything will be clearer.
    Let me tell you guys a little about the movie. <br /><br />The illusionist is in love with a girl but that girl is engaged to a prince. She doesn't want to get married with him because she loves the illusionist as well. The illusionist decides to fake her death and they make it look like a murder, like the Prince killed the girl. Everyone believes the girl is dead. And then the illusionist also disappears in one of his shows all of a sudden. And in the final scene, we see the girl is still alive and she is with her lover, the illusionist. <br /><br />There's a fake death, illusion, and disappearance in this film and the same goes for this hoax too. If you haven't watched the movie yet, go and watch it. It's a beautiful love story and you will understand better why Latoya told about this film.
  • I didn't really know where to post this...<br /><br />Eisenheim the Illusionist. A story written by Steven Millhauser.. it is the last short story in a collection of 10, called ...The Barnum Museum.  How crazy is that. <br /><br />Short stories<br /><br />    A Game of Clue<br />    Behind the Blue Curtain<br />    The Barnum Museum<br />    The Sepia Postcard<br />    The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad<br />    Klassik Komix #1<br />    Rain<br />    Alice, Falling<br />    The Invention of Robert Herendeen<br />    Eisenheim the Illusionist<br />
  • Wow, thanks for posting this information, that is amazing..
    on 1320531368:
    <br />I didn't really know where to post this...<br /><br />Eisenheim the Illusionist. A story written by Steven Millhauser.. it is the last short story in a collection of 10, called ...The Barnum Museum.  How crazy is that. <br /><br />Short stories<br /><br />    A Game of Clue<br />    Behind the Blue Curtain<br />    The Barnum Museum<br />    The Sepia Postcard<br />    The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad<br />    Klassik Komix #1<br />    Rain<br />    Alice, Falling<br />    The Invention of Robert Herendeen<br />    Eisenheim the Illusionist<br />
    <br /><br /> afraid/<br /><br />I didn't know about this. Thank you so much for sharing. WOW! What a genius Michael is!<br /><br /> /woohoo/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1320531368:
    <br />I didn't really know where to post this...<br /><br />Eisenheim the Illusionist. A story written by Steven Millhauser.. it is the last short story in a collection of 10, called ...The Barnum Museum.  How crazy is that. <br /><br />Short stories<br /><br />    A Game of Clue<br />    Behind the Blue Curtain<br />    The Barnum Museum<br />    The Sepia Postcard<br />    The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad<br />    Klassik Komix #1<br />    Rain<br />    Alice, Falling<br />    The Invention of Robert Herendeen<br />    Eisenheim the Illusionist<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Oh wow! Great find.<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1320531368:
    <br />Eisenheim the Illusionist. A story written by Steven Millhauser.. it is the last short story in a collection of 10, called ...The Barnum Museum.  How crazy is that. <br /><br />Short stories<br />....<br />    <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, it IS crazy! I still can't believe LaToya said that<br />and first time in my life I nearly fainted  :lol:<br />All is planned, staged.  Surreal.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "The Invention of Robert Herendeen" (in The Barnum Museum) features a failed student who has moved back in with his parents... who was the student? MJ? That would explain why the kids are with Katherine ;)
  • on 1320531368:
    <br />I didn't really know where to post this...<br /><br />Eisenheim the Illusionist. A story written by Steven Millhauser.. it is the last short story in a collection of 10, called ...The Barnum Museum.  How crazy is that. <br /><br />Short stories<br /><br />    A Game of Clue<br />    Behind the Blue Curtain<br />    The Barnum Museum<br />    The Sepia Postcard<br />    The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad<br />    Klassik Komix #1<br />    Rain<br />    Alice, Falling<br />    The Invention of Robert Herendeen<br />    Eisenheim the Illusionist<br />
    <br /><br /><br />this is such a brilliant post. thank you very much<br /><br />this is not ironic. this is pure planning....<br />
    on 1320573384:
    <br />
    on 1320531368:
    <br /><br /><br />this is such a brilliant post. thank you very much<br /><br />this is not ironic. this is pure planning....<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, it is Pure Genius!  /bravo/ Michael.
  • Latoya is unavoidably telling us Michael has faked his death to frame another. The Jackson have always said that Conrad Murray was a fall guy. I think that big clues like this, the 32 stars on the California seal instead of 31 and no Conrad mugshot are indications Michael is alive!
  • The "death" of Michael is full of holes! Even the trial was a real fiasco!! I'm not from the States but logically speaking there can't be plushy things around the court room, I mean,come on, it is a court room, not a child's bedroom. Or  even when the judge  is about to vindicate and the accuser is not sitted up or not even been told to sit up in order to hear the vindication but he just sits there...I don't have to mention the "Michael JOSEPH Jackson thing" I'm sure that most of the fans watched the trial but unfortunately they didn't see...<br />As about the video and Latoya's statement I want to believe that this is the clue and Michael is alive or otherwise Dr Murray is for real "the fall guy"
  • rr/ Wow, that is just TOO awesome to be real.<br />But it IS real! Real as real can be, right? I'm not dreaming?<br />For how long has LaToya been talking about this movie?...<br /><br /><br /><br />Just a few days ago, I was writing on a tiny MJ fanclub I'm in on how LaToya only spouts BS when she speaks.<br />"Justice was served because  Michael was in this courtroom", she said [about Conrad Murray's guilty verdict].<br /><br /><br />Now that I know this about her 'Illusionist' recommendation,<br />Maybe I seriously misinterpreted something about the verdict being guilty because MJ was 'there'...
  • on 1321133319:
    <br /> rr/ Wow, that is just TOO awesome to be real.<br />But it IS real! Real as real can be, right? I'm not dreaming?<br />For how long has LaToya been talking about this movie?...<br /><br /><br /><br />Just a few days ago, I was writing on a tiny MJ fanclub I'm in on how LaToya only spouts BS when she speaks.<br />
    on 1321133319:
    <br /> rr/ Wow, that is just TOO awesome to be real.<br />But it IS real! Real as real can be, right? I'm not dreaming?<br />For how long has LaToya been talking about this movie?...<br /><br /><br /><br />Just a few days ago, I was writing on a tiny MJ fanclub I'm in on how LaToya only spouts BS when she speaks.<br />"Justice was served because  Michael was in this courtroom", she said [about Conrad Murray's guilty verdict].<
    I guess I missed that !Michael is like the Holy Spirit....he is everywhere...hmmmm  ^.^<br />        <br /><br />Now that I know this about her 'Illusionist' recommendation,<br />Maybe I seriously misinterpreted something about the verdict being guilty because MJ was 'there'...<br />
    , she said [about Conrad Murray's guilty verdict].<br /><br /><br />Now that I know this about her 'Illusionist' recommendation,<br />Maybe I seriously misinterpreted something about the verdict being guilty because MJ was 'there'...<br />
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    I bought 'The Illusionist' and 'V for Vendetta' on DVD yesterday, can't wait to watch them! Going to try and educate myself more ::P
  • nick_93. The Illusionist is where the message is.  ;) I know it is hard to believe MJ would comeback, but remember what Akon said 'Michael's entire life is choreographed'...if MJ is hiding, he won't stay hiding for long. This hoax is reaching it's maturity date/expiration both scriptwise and contractually (dancers have the 2 year non-disclosure agreement). Joaquin Phoenix's hoax lasted 2 years. Theoretically there is nothing left to do now but a comeback.  8-) I think it's funny how the fans misunderstood the "Bam" comment as his comeback when all it really was a direction towards when the band should start playing during the dramatic pause in Human Nature, but now we lovingly know it as Bam Day. The seal of confidence from MJ to the fans that this is all a live production is his signature at the end credits of This Is It. It is the keystone clue that this is a directed act by the man himself. Also (and this is tantamount) someone who had access the IMDB.com account for the Conrad Murray Documentary put MJ as the Director early this year for about a week or so and was quickly pulled afterwards. There's alot of noise, alot of noise:<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3735024/<br /><br /> moonwalk_/