Michael Jackson deat hoax - Can you feel it???

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Dead of Alive Films...............illusion it is...till this day they will ALL protect him  8-).He is well protected and THEY "ALL" KNOWS where he is  8-). We know who Janet talks to and who reads all of this dont we? Yes, I can feel it, have to feel it for a long long time now!<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson deat hoax - Can you feel it???<br />

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can definitely feel it!  /bravo/
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I can also "FEEL IT"...Big Time!!!!<br /><br />Every day create your HIStory!!! and don't forget to spread LOVE Always!!!!!!!!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes applehead I feel it....the simmer is no longer a simmer......we rolling to a full boil, lol.<br />This is a great video to be refreshed by....there is so much.  Yes, we need to read between the lines, however, we also need to listen between the words.  The subtle nuances of a voice, inflections and tone are also important to feel by.  I love these snippets of interviews....especially the one of Janet.  Like a moth to a flame, I am drawn in and just plain captivated by this hoax.  So many twists, so many turns.......real-life chiller, real-life sting, pure hoax...whatever it is, it's amazing.  I wish more people could be experiencing it.  Also, the people that say the trial is the breaking point for them....I wish it wasn't so.  <br />Thank you again for another great video........you have a great sense for great videos : )<br />Blessings to you always!  <br />
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Great video! Get's you excited doesn't it? I CAN FEEL IT!  penguin/