Tena D (MJ's Voice) - twitter

-Speechless--Speechless- Posts: 252
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hi  ;)<br /><br />she also linked in her tweets to this forum here, that's why i start a new topic.<br />i don't know who she is... and if i search her name  in google, I get the results of "incontinence products" WTF?? :?<br /><br />no matter... suspicious//<br /><br />here are some tweets... (https://twitter.com/#!/steamyhotlatin)<br />it's very interesting.  8-)<br /><br /><br />@steamyhotlatin<;br />Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />With hints and clues everywhere, it's time for a little truth or dare. is it real or just illusions, ready to tell me your conclusion?<br />2 Nov via web<br /><br /><br />@steamyhotlatin<;br />Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />@Djee1said I don't know what kind of link your looking for, but this will open up that door. michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com (Be prepared) ok...<br />2 Nov via web<br /><br /><br />@steamyhotlatin<;br />Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Folk lore told is truely hip, but this drama comes straight from the crypt. It's so not a fairytail, so be prepared, the heart could fail.<br />2 Nov via web<br /><br /><br />@steamyhotlatin<;br />Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />This case is about to blow. You think you know which way, it's gonna go? Who's the victim in this crime? A surprise to come, just in time...<br />2 Nov via web<br /><br />....re-tweet from "@PiersTonight; Piers Morgan Tonight "<br /><br />What Michael Jackson was planning to do next: children's album, cowboy film. PREVIEW: http://on.cnn.com/vz7oeR [More from MJ's inner circle 9pm]<br />1 Nov via web<br /><br />and last but not least... B A M...  lolol/<br /><br />@steamyhotlatin<;br />Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Halloween may be over, but the THRILLER is about to begin. Are you scared yet? I'm nervous as a cat, but in a good way. Wam, Bam, oh damn!<br />2 Nov via web<br /><br />(sorry that the post is so long)  :roll:

Comments

• so is this someone with celebrity status. or someone connected to mj. or is this just (no insult intended) a forum member who is tweeting to their friends, etc.<br /><br /><br />*SUCH* exciting times we are living in....
  • on 1320325734:
    <br />so is this someone with celebrity status. or someone connected to mj. or is this just (no insult intended) a forum member who is tweeting to their friends, etc.<br /><br /><br />*SUCH* exciting times we are living in....<br />
    <br /><br />i agree. no i think she is no forum member, i found out that she is a singer ("about me" on her channel... ) and I also think that there is a connection to Michael :)
  • and again she is linking to our forum... <br /><br />smilie_sh_087.gif<br /><br />@steamyhotlatin<;br />Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Looks like fans are working to make Michael Jackson Children's Hospital a reality. michaeljacksonschildrenshospital.com/MJCH/initiativ…<br />2 Nov via web<br /><br /><br />
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    Doesn´t sound to me like this is someone close to Michael but just a believer to be honest. Everyone could pretend to be MJ´s voice..
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I know this page long ago. Just a believer, nothing more. They believe each and every "insider" that appears and have a tabloidesque type of addressing. Creating fuss and excitement for nothing.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Maybe this Voice is someone from here. I wouldn't be surprised.<br />Especially because she's linking to this forum.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Who is it?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1321301306:
    <br />Who is it?<br />
    <br /><br />How on earth should I know?
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Steamy Hot Latin? At least she's humble... :D
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :D<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    She's just a humble believer  ;D <br /><br />No, really - just a devoted believer, she does handy copy/paste of most positive hoax things a lot,<br />for quite some time already.