Dr. Conrad Murray Shopping Documentary Film

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Dr. Conrad Murray Shopping Documentary Film[/size]<br /><br />Just hours before closing arguments in Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial, a documentary about the embattled physician is being shopped to networks.<br /><br />Murray, who faces up to four years in prison in the death of Michael Jackson, has been a part of filming the documentary since being charged earlier this year.<br /><br />Dr. Murray, as we know, has decided not to take the stand at his trial, but has given long in depth interviews to the film crew ... for whatever that's worth.<br /><br />conrad-in-court_425x315.jpg<br /><br />"This project has been in the works since Murray's arrest," says a source. "It was originally conceived to help him get his reputation back following the case."<br /><br />"However, another primary driving force of it is to generate money so that Murray can pay his lawyers and experts," the source close to Murray confided.<br /><br />The N.Y. Post broke the story and says Dr. Conrad Murray is hoping the documentary will earn at least a million dollars. That may be wishful thinking.<br /><br />Our source says, "Dr. Murray and his lawyers were hoping it would sell for a million, but it looks like the max a network would pay is around $250K."<br /><br />If Dr. Murray is convicted, that price could go up ... or down.<br /><br />Closing arguments are set to begin tomorrow morning at 9.<br /><br /><br />http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/11/dr-conrad-murray-shopping-documentary-film/

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    afraid/<br /><br /> bounce/<br /><br /> /woohoo/<br /><br /> OMG!<br /><br />We should ask who the director is! :lol:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Capitalism is alive and well... /cook/<br /><br /><br /><br />....So much for the lesson well learned. Always profit for pain. typing/
  • ok, this might explan the post that i just made in the TIAI thread... because i also had similar questions about this.... just posted this post, will paste here also....<br /><br />[size=14pt]can someone please help me with this... [/size] sorry, needed to get attention to this post.. i googled conrad murrays name. a url for an article by TMZ came up in search results that indicates someone is making a blockbuster documentary.... when i click on the link the page says that it has been removed...<br /><br />see picture below... what 'blockbuster are they talking about'<br /><br />did i miss something... thanks in advance for any helpful responses.<br /><br />conrad.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320370227:
    <br />ok, this might explan the post that i just made in the TIAI thread... because i also had similar questions about this.... just posted this post, will paste here also....<br /><br />[size=14pt]can someone please help me with this... [/size] sorry, needed to get attention to this post.. i googled conrad murrays name. a url for an article by TMZ came up in search results that indicates someone is making a blockbuster documentary.... when i click on the link the page says that it has been removed...<br /><br />see picture below... what 'blockbuster are they talking about'<br /><br />did i miss something... thanks in advance for any helpful responses.<br /><br />conrad.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />That's interesting Aussie. TMZ makes some articles but then deletes them. Wish I knew the reason but this is not the first time they are deleting an article about MJ.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's a movie... even the media "source" says so. "Unidentified Production Company"=MJJ Productions. Great news event.
  • Well now this makes sense... <br /><br />Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary (IMDB)<br /><br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hahaha, the title should say:<br /><br />"Poor Conrad Murray"<br /><br /> lolol/ lolol/ lolol/