Jane Velez-Mitchell -Michael wrote a song DEMEROL

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]I know this has been disscussed before,but you really have to see this  :lol:!!!<br />Yesterday Jane Velez-Mitchell talked again about Michael's song DEMEROL .Look at her face after she said that you can find this song on youtube ,lol  lolol/.This is A CIRCUS for sure!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson wrote song about Demerol<br />

Comments

• Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    This woman gets on my nerves  :lol: fresse/ <br /><br />you know after seeing all these "popular" media faces [thanks Michael, it all was because of you, I never cared for US tabloids/TV, now my TV virginity is taken away big time  ::P], the<br />way they talk and gesture, what they talk about and how..<br /> how can people take them seriously at all? Bunch of barking clowns who bark about things they know nothing about, only because they were told to/paid for.  Ugh, Internet over TV any day!  :lol:<br /><br />Hoax or prophecy, many songs from 90s + Invincible era give me chills these days. I can only tell "He knew!".
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey applehead....<br /><br />999 posts on the wall, 999 posts...take one down pass it around......ugg, over-hoax moment...<br />I digress.........<br />I can't see the video : (  I will try again.....<br /><br />All I can say though about Jane V..........She LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL to me!!! Ahhhhhhh........ :lol:<br /><br />Congrats on the 999 posts....very cool!!!!<br />LOVE U<br /><br />Blessings
  • its not available to my country :(
  • on 1320419735:
    <br />Hey applehead....<br /><br />999 posts on the wall, 999 posts...take one down pass it around......ugg, over-hoax moment...<br />I digress.........<br />I can't see the video : (  I will try again.....<br /><br />All I can say though about Jane V..........She LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL to me!!! Ahhhhhhh........ :lol:<br /><br />Congrats on the 999 posts....very cool!!!!<br />LOVE U<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wishingstar thank you from the bottom of my heart,I LOVE you!!!!!I saw your post about Jane,that you think she is MJ ,lol and I knew you will like it  :lol:.Please try again,you have to see her face ,is hilarious  :lol:!!!!!<br />Now it will be my 1001 post,yupiiiii  bounce/ geek/!!!!!![/size]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Applehead.....I tried again, no go ....I did finally find it on the net:<br /><br />http://24wired.tv/23416/michael-jackson-wrote-song-about-demerol69691/<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:  My side hurts....I am seriously haunted by her, lol.  :shock:  She can't possibly be Michael........my mind knows that...but the rest of my body shivers "What if........"  <br />You know me so well, applehead...thank you for showing me this video....it's crazy I know......at least I can be crazy here, with you guys!  LOVE U....thanks again : )<br /><br />Blessings
  • I can't see it either but her expression tells it all :)<br /><br />She made the same kind of statements when she spoke with Tom Meserreau - it made me laugh as it's really quite funny.<br /><br />I agree - I stayed away from tabloids after the Bashir documentary came out. But now after 2 years I'm on overload with them - except that I don't buy them and I don't go to their websites but wait for the information to be posted on here.<br /><br />Blessings!