Michael Jackson Whatever Happens With The Verdict

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]My friends please remember that whatever happens with THE VERDICT we must BELIEVE in Michael.God is with him,always was  :).This WONDERFUL ADVENTURE is the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING that could ever happen to us.Michael allowed us,his FANS to BE A PART OF IT,so PLEASE let's all show him OUR SUPPORT  :)!!!!He is the LEADER of this WONDERFUL ADVENTURE,who will BRING US ALL "HOME".IN THE END the TRUTH will win,in ORDER for THE BEGINING to START!!!! I LOVE you ALL!!!<br />[/size]<br />Michael Jackson Whatever Happens With The Verdict<br />

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1320603207:
    <br />[size=10pt]My friends please remember that whatever happens with THE VERDICT we must BELIEVE in Michael.God is with him,always was  :).This WONDERFUL ADVENTURE is the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING that could ever happen to us.Michael allowed us,his FANS to BE A PART OF IT,so PLEASE let's all show him OUR SUPPORT  :)!!!!He is the LEADER of this WONDERFUL ADVENTURE,who will BRING US ALL "HOME".IN THE END the TRUTH will win,in ORDER for THE BEGINING to START!!!! I LOVE you ALL!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Thanks for the wonderful video you sharing applehead !!!  bearhug Me too love you all from the bottom of my heart. bearhug .... The great adventure is just became  michael-jackson/....we  have much road to make with Mike...  elvis_/  ...we love you boss !!!!!  <br />[/size]<br />Michael Jackson Whatever Happens With The Verdict<br />
    <br />