Conrad Murray placed on suicide watch at jail

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Dr. Conrad Murray was placed on suicide watch at the L.A. County Jail on Monday, hours after he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death and being taken into custody.<br /><br />Immediately after the verdict, Murray was placed in handcuffs at the direction of the judge, to remain behind bars pending his Nov. 29 sentencing.<br /><br />A law enforcement source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to comment, said Murray was placed on suicide watch once in custody.<br /><br />With its verdict, the jury found that Murray acted with criminal negligence and that those actions were a substantial factor in Jackson's death in 2009. The panel rejected the defense assertion that Jackson gave himself a fatal overdose of propofol and therefore bore complete responsibility for his own death.<br /><br />"This is a crime where the end result was the death of a human being. That factor demands rather dramatically that the public should be protected," L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said.<br /><br />The cardiologist, who had once told patients that working for Jackson was "the opportunity of a lifetime," faces a maximum sentence of four years in prison.<br /><br /><br />http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/conrad-murray-placed-on-suicide-watch-at-jail.html<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• Suicide watch? Are they serious? This whole trial and everything surrounding is getting so ridiculous it's almost laughable. How many people missed that calm look on Murray's face when the verdict was read out? He seemed like he didn't care, even though he pleaded not guilty. It's like he knew what the verdict would be, that he knew he would be found guilty. All part of the script if you ask me, and the show must go on.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    [size=12pt]Flashback....2005[/size] <br />Murray = Michael   :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br />Insiders Fear Jackson Will Commit Suicide<br />Published March 11, 2005/FOXNews<br /><br />Insiders Fear Jackson Will Commit Suicide<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson 's close friends now really fear that he will commit suicide. I am not kidding.<br /><br /><br />The scene yesterday morning at the courthouse in Santa Maria has convinced people who ordinarily do not say these things that Jackson is in serious mental trouble.<br /><br /><br />One thing is for sure: The combined pressures of his financial peril and seeing his accuser on the stand have undone Jackson.<br /><br /><br />My insider says: "He does not have back trouble," as Jackson claimed. "He's making it up. But he's definitely in pain. He's creating it."<br /><br /><br />Jackson's publicist, Raymone Bain, insists that Jackson called his lawyer, Tom Mesereau, at 5:15am PST Thursday morning to tell him of his severe back pain. But I can tell you that Jackson also made other calls to a variety of people. He didn't sound like he was in pain. He sounded like someone who'd been up all night and was frantic.<br /><br /><br />That's because Wednesday night, as we reported earlier, a meeting took place at Neverland concerning the dire financial picture. Staffers have not been paid in two weeks. Some have walked off the job. Others are holding on for the moment, but as one said to me yesterday: "When does loyalty become stupidity?"....<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149992,00.html#ixzz1d8WGKKhJ<br /><br /><br />.....I'm just following the crumbs... typing/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Someone was able to see Murray entering in that prison, it is true that it is there,.. rare that any Paparazzi has a photo of that time...like all things of Murray :roll:
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=12pt][size=14pt]"Conrad Murray Not on Suicide Watch, Sheriff's Dept. Says..."<br /><br />Link to article:<br /><br />http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-conrad-murray-trial-day-23,0,491290.story<br /><br />[/size][/size]
  • Hi thats whats i also hear in the Netherlands murray gets an person the person wakes about him the worried about murray kills himself  /scream/  now i heard murray takes an nother case i dont know how i scribe it in englisch hoger beroep i dont know what to think about this all<br /><br /><br />LOVE YOU MORE MJJ<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320773503:
    <br />[size=12pt]Flashback....2005[/size] <br />[size=14pt]Murray = Michael[/size]   :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br />Insiders Fear Jackson Will Commit Suicide<br />Published March 11, 2005/FOXNews<br /><br />Insiders Fear Jackson Will Commit Suicide<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson 's close friends now really fear that he will commit suicide.[/size] I am not kidding.<br /><br /><br />The scene yesterday morning at the courthouse in Santa Maria has convinced people who ordinarily do not say these things that Jackson is in serious mental trouble.<br /><br /><br />One thing is for sure: The combined pressures of his financial peril and seeing his accuser on the stand have undone Jackson.<br /><br /><br />My insider says: "He does not have back trouble," as Jackson claimed. "He's making it up. But he's definitely in pain. He's creating it."<br /><br /><br />Jackson's publicist, Raymone Bain, insists that Jackson called his lawyer, Tom Mesereau, at 5:15am PST Thursday morning to tell him of his severe back pain. But I can tell you that Jackson also made other calls to a variety of people. He didn't sound like he was in pain. He sounded like someone who'd been up all night and was frantic.<br /><br /><br />That's because Wednesday night, as we reported earlier, a meeting took place at Neverland concerning the dire financial picture. Staffers have not been paid in two weeks. Some have walked off the job. Others are holding on for the moment, but as one said to me yesterday: "When does loyalty become stupidity?"....<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149992,00.html#ixzz1d8WGKKhJ<br /><br /><br />.....I'm just following the crumbs... typing/<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly! Thank you.  :mrgreen: