Conrad Murray on TEN NEWS- Michael beg him for HIS MILK

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Did someone knew that Murray did an interwiev on TV  :shock: :shock: :shock:?? Michael had beg him for MILK????? What kind of MILK  geek/ :lol:???? <br />What is that green thing on Latoya's finger  :?,can someone please help me!!!<br />Please watch the two fans starting 1:47 lol ,OMG that was hilarious!!!!! What A CIRCUS  /judge/!!!!<br />[/size]<br />Conrad Murray guilty<br />

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    These fan have not understood nothing.....  :)  :(  guilty of what?    :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                  moonwalk_/
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Aww poor LaToya still has her taped index finger!  :roll: Just noticed.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @applehead: yes, I did know that. <br />It´s been on the magazines and newspapers here in Germany all over.<br />Michael referring to Propofol as his "milk".
  • on 1320789567:
    <br />@applehead: yes, I did know that. <br />It´s been on the magazines and newspapers here in Germany all over.<br />Michael referring to Propofol as his "milk". <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Mary I was just KIDDING,ofcourse I know that,lol  lolol/!!!!! LOVE you!!![/size]
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @applehead: Love you more ;-)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I didn't know that Murray had an interview on the verdict day. Wish we could watch the entire interview of him. I would love to see what he said.
  • on 1320790907:
    <br />I didn't know that Murray had an interview on the verdict day. Wish we could watch the entire interview of him. I would love to see what he said.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes PureLove it seems he had and it's more,look here  8-)!!!!<br />[/size]<br />443734337.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1320795367&Signature=5y1qYpvB4NLPS%2Fbl0RG1JUMd2WU%3D<br />[size=10pt]This note was written by Michael Joe Jackson in June 2009. He writes "Universal" as a "thing to accomplish" and we know the Dr. Murray documentary will air on MSNBC, which is owned by Universal on 11-11-11. And more importantly, the original imdb.com page listing the Murray documentary had Michael Jackson listed as director. I had that image saved but now I can't open it, but I'll keep trying.[/size]
    on 1320790907:
    <br />I didn't know that Murray had an interview on the verdict day. Wish we could watch the entire interview of him. I would love to see what he said.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm pretty sure we'll see it some day.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1320790907:
    <br />It wasn't the verdict day.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1320794001:
    <br />
    on 1320790907:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes PureLove it seems he had and it's more,look here  8-)!!!!<br />[/size]<br />443734337.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1320795367&Signature=5y1qYpvB4NLPS%2Fbl0RG1JUMd2WU%3D<br />[size=10pt]This note was written by Michael Joe Jackson in June 2009. He writes "Universal" as a "thing to accomplish" and we know the Dr. Murray documentary will air on MSNBC, which is owned by Universal on 11-11-11. And more importantly, the original imdb.com page listing the Murray documentary had Michael Jackson listed as director. I had that image saved but now I can't open it, but I'll keep trying.[/size]<br />
    <br />Don't break your neck looking for it.  I'm sure it was put there like that just to screw with the hoaxers.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I read the news yesterday,I just hope that Michael stay with the clean conscience to put an innocent friend in jail.
  • What did Jermaine mean by, justice was served yes [size=12pt]it wasn't enough time though.[/size]  What is the enough time.. very confusing..l
    Jermaine was full of mystery and odd phrases, as always  :lol: But maybe he's just not<br />a good spokesperson and has problems putting his thoughts into <br />words.. aw, just like me lol.
  • on 1320800898:
    <br />Jermaine was full of mystery and odd phrases, as always  :lol: But maybe he's just not<br />a good spokesperson and has problems putting his thoughts into <br />words.. aw, just like me lol.<br />
    <br /><br />You think?? Nah.. he meant something that is for sure, but what? Ihave no clue.. I will analyse it and see what he meant.. can't now I am physical and mentally drained.. blessings to all
  • on 1320799969:
    <br />What did Jermaine mean by, justice was served yes [size=12pt]it wasn't enough time though.[/size]  What is the enough time.. very confusing..l<br />
    <br /><br />May have meant 4 years was not enough time to serve, tho CM hasn't been sentenced yet. Idk, just my 2 cents...
  • what did Jermain mean when he said "it wasnt enough time though"
  • sorry All4loveandbelieve, you have already asked this question!
  • on 1320798454:
    <br />
    on 1320794001:
    <br />
    on 1320790907:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes PureLove it seems he had and it's more,look here  8-)!!!!<br />[/size]<br />443734337.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1320795367&Signature=5y1qYpvB4NLPS%2Fbl0RG1JUMd2WU%3D<br />[size=10pt]This note was written by Michael Joe Jackson in June 2009. He writes "Universal" as a "thing to accomplish" and we know the Dr. Murray documentary will air on MSNBC, which is owned by Universal on 11-11-11. And more importantly, the original imdb.com page listing the Murray documentary had Michael Jackson listed as director. I had that image saved but now I can't open it, but I'll keep trying.[/size]<br />
    <br />Don't break your neck looking for it.  I'm sure it was put there like that just to screw with the hoaxers.<br />
    <br /><br /> :? ?????? smiley_spider<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Milk is not good for adults.