Jackson Award Party for Joe Jackson with the Jackson family and Celbs..11/20/11

becca26becca26 Posts: 789
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I just recieved a call from Joe Jacksons friends assitant about the event being held on Nov, 8th, 2011 at 8 pm for Joe Jackson. The Jackson family will be there and celb friends. I can bring people with me, I just have to rsvp by the 17th, which I did but I called back to add a friend, and the lady called me back and said I can bring as many with me as I want. So any one in the Los Angeles area whom wants to attend please let me know. Im not sure if there is a fee, on both my voice mails there is no talk about money, but my room mate whom was on the list said they left her a message saying it was $25.00 to get in?? I will call tomorrow and find out. This is the number the lady called me from if you want to hear the voice mail (818)-246-0128.

Comments

• what award is Joe getting????<br />
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Majestic said to me about being the best manager (I guess from when he managed the Jackson 5)
  • on 1320825929:
    <br />what award is Joe getting????<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I hope it will be for "THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD"  :lol: ;)!!!!<br />Becca please tell us ,how it was after you came back ,ok????? And have a good time  ;),LOVE you!!![/size]
    I will do please if anyone whom is in Los Angeles that wants to go I'd love to help you get a chance to meet and hang with the family....once in a lifetime chance. I will start a thread when I get back from the party.
  • I wish I could go but I'm not in L.A...hope you have a good time though Becca, thanks for the info.
    Thank you, is there anything you want me to watch for? or ask?
  • on 1320828164:
    <br />I wish I could go but I'm not in L.A...hope you have a good time though Becca, thanks for the info.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes.Please tell them that we LOVE them with all our HEARTS  :)!!!!! [/size]
    I will love  bearhug
  • I guess you could ask them something indirectly, not about the hoax but something that will give us clues like how Latoya is always saying she knows other people are involved and that Murray is just the fall guy...if you ask questions like a non-believer, but take the answers maybe in a hoax way, maybe it will help us...no doubt this is a very good opportunity.<br /><br />Oh and what applehead said too, I second that.
    I def will do, the place is called Busby's 5364 wilshire blvd, los angeles,ca,90036. I waithing to see if there is a charge if there is it will be $25.00 so not sure whom gets that money maybe the club.
  • I am here in New York and won't be able to travel.    Would you be able to take pictures ?    Have a good time.<br /><br />
    I will make sure my room mate brings her camera to take pics :) Thank you wish you all could come. :(
  • Hi Becca  ::P<br /><br />
    on 1320825421:
    <br />the event being held on Nov, 8th, 2011 at 8 pm for Joe Jackson
    <br /><br />Do you mean 8th December?  smiley_spider<br /><br />Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!
  • Thank you so much for your offer Bec. I would come, WISH I could come, but unfortunately I'm in Australia. Please make sure they know how loved and supported they are.<br /><br />Could you ask them their opinion of the Murray doco? <br /><br />Could you also ask them if they have any plans for Neverland?<br /><br />                                                                                            bearhug
  • Did you go???? Why havent you posted anything??? Hope it went ok!! <br />
    Its on the 20th of Nov, I will post asap after I get home from it, anyone whom want to go let me know by the 17th, also it is 25 dollars, it going to be at busbys.
  • @becca. you asked if there was anything you should ask or look for.<br />let me just share this little saying i heard somewhere.<br /><br />[size=10pt]keep your eyes open and your mouth shut and you will learn alot.[/size]<br /><br /> bearhug
  • Oh sorry, but you posted the date was Nov 8th. Cant wait to hear what you saw, and heard!!
  • OH! rats.. I don't live in LA. SO TOO BAD SO SAD FOR ME.. maybe one day I will meet Michael in person..
    Just recieved an email about Sunday.<br /><br />I am writing you on behalf of Majestik Magnificent to invite you to a celebrity party and show hosted by Majestik and recording artist Sunn.<br />An award ceremony honoring Mr Joseph Jackson and of course the music of the great Michael Jackson all night long.<br />Once there, you will have the opportunity to meet your favorite stars... Invited guests: Corey Feldman, Latoya Jackson, Todd Bridges, Kathy Hilton, Ryan Cabrera, Austin Brown, Jermaine  and many more...<br /> <br />Entrance Fee: $25<br /> <br />Time: 8PM<br />Date: Sunday November 20, 2011<br />Place: Busby's East<br />          5364 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036<br /> <br />YOU MUST R.S.V.P. by November 17th by calling 818-246-0128<br /> <br />We are looking forward to celebrating the family of music with you all!<br /> <br />L.P.
  • Oh the Queen of the hoax, Latoya, she would be the one to talk too...can't wait to hear back, wish I was there, hope you have a great time most of all.
  • OMG! Please, have your eyes and ears open! Try to ask Joe or anyone from the Jackson fam  if they are happy with the verdict and if there are any other people that should be prosecuted! <br /><br />And enjoy the parteeeey!!!!
    Ok so I just got home from the Jackson party, the only Jacksons whom showed up was Joe and Latoya. Joe hung out most of the night, Latoya just came and spoke and then left a fellow hoaxer on this site Andrea was filming her speach with her cam, I'm sorry my cell doesn't do long videos she was talking about the movie illusionist again how they the media want you to watch the left hand while the right is doing something different. <br /><br />She was saying that Randy Philps was at Mikes house the night of June 25th, she was saying how the LAPD are close with Randy (from AEG) she said to keep searching for truth and its not over, to go with your intuition. She was pissed. She asked us to have a moment of silence for Michael. She kept saying he was no longer with us. Its sounds like the family is looking at AEG, she said to pay close att to her Father and what he say's, that people don't like him cause he is right to the point but he is all about truth and whats to know what happend, and Joe and Majestic were telling us on stage that Joe demanded to see Mike at the house and DID get into see him.<br /><br />The fellow hoaxer is not sure how to post videos I hope when she gets back to her home I can her her over the phone to post the video of what Latoya said, there was a lot she said, no crying just was passionate about what she was saying.<br />
    So on a side note, me and my friend had a fun evening we had a few cocktails and just started to hang with Larry ( the guy whom played Joe Jackson on the movie American Dream) I will post a pic in a min, we ended up leaving the party and hanging with him and his friends at Rosscos Chicken and Walffels haha. He gave me his number and told us to meet him there, very cool guy had some cool stories about him and the Jackson family. Also I got Andreas book signed for her buy Joe, I said to Joe after I got it signed if I could take a pic with him and he said didn't I just sign your book? I said no lol that was for Andrea Im back I wan to show you my tattoo, he said ok haha I want to take a pic with me too (he was talking about himself as the third person lol ) So he said let me see that tat and I showed him he said wow All for L.O.V.E. I said yep thats your son :) and we took the pic, I messed with him, he's really not that bad, he's pretty silly, Larry said he's know Joe for 40 years, he knew him before the American dream movie, he said Joe has always been crazy (those were his words not mine) lol<br /><br />There is so much to recall tonight. I was funny. I need to get that video posted from the other lady whom film it for you all to see. :)
    Latoya and majestic