Conrad Murray Documentary & The Immortal

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]The RABBIT HOLLE is very,very DEEP,and it has NO END.It's up TO YOU when you wanna STOP and SEARCH THE REAL meaning of LIFE!!!! LOVE is the only ANSWER  ;)!!![/size]<br /><br />Rabbit-Hole-2010-Cd-Cover-49326.jpgmichael_jackson_-_invincible.jpgrabbit_hole.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]"Michael Jackson and The Doctor Documentary by Conrad Murray<br />Immortal Tour- Immortal 11:11:11"[/size]<br />

Comments

• great video. i love it. thanks for posting...<br /><br />i have some great news to report, thanks to this video... my husband just became a believer. this was the final thing (fake court case to be specific) that has converted him to a believer (though not an mj fan) <br /><br />SO happy!!!
  • on 1320928464:
    <br />great video. i love it. thanks for posting...<br /><br />i have some great news to report, thanks to this video... my husband just became a believer. this was the final thing (fake court case to be specific) that has converted him to a believer (though not an mj fan) <br /><br />SO happy!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Australian MJ BeLIEver I'm very happy for you really  :)!!!! My husband is not a beLIEver,unfortunately he thinks Michael is dead,and he has his reasons.But I'm not upset with him because he agrees with me, on another important things that are happening right now in the world.For now is enough, and the most important thing is that we LOVE eachother very much.I wish you all the BEST  :)!!!![size=10pt][/size]