LA TOYA JACKSON TO MSNBC Don't Air the Doc Murray Doc But At Least Show it to Us

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]LA TOYA JACKSON TO MSNBC<br />Don't Air the Doc Murray Doc But At Least Show it to Us[/size]<br /><br />1109-latoya-launch-ex-01.jpg<br /><br />La Toya Jackson is on the attack against MSNBC, claiming the Conrad Murray documentary that will air tomorrow will give "a murderer and convicted felon ... celebrity status."<br /><br />La Toya fired off a letter to the network -- a letter obtained by TMZ -- in which she complains that Michael Jackson cannot defend himself against Murray's claims.  TMZ first reported, some of Murray's comments about MJ are extremely critical.<br /><br />La Toya says she finds it "disgusting to permit this criminal to profit from homicidal acts that left my family without a brother, my niece and nephews without a father, my parents without a son ..."<br /><br />La Toya wants the network to shelve the show, but if they don't she's asking the network to give the family an advance screening.<br /><br />0728-remembering-michael-jackson-footer-v2.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/10/la-toya-jackson-letter-msnbc-conrad-murray-documentary/#.Trx520NCq7t

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Isn't Janet in Australia? Surely she's gotten a preview of it ;)
  • I am sure the family already seen the preview.. it is Michael directing it.. i am sure of it.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1320978907:
    <br />I am sure the family already seen the preview.. it is Michael directing it.. i am sure of it. <br />
    <br /><br />Me too! All of that was just one big show with perhaps more clues. I for some reason think it was done prior to the verdict or after the verdict.  ::P