<br />
    on 1321209057:
    <br />
    on 1321207387:
    <br />
    on 1321137539:
    <br />
    on 1321132004:
    <br />I listen -"I am this sauce" , but I am Spanish, so it fits better -"I am the source"<br /><br />Another video, this one form 1:23 mentions a date, July 15th 2009...I am quite shocked listening to what he felt that day.<br />
    <br /><br />Who is that giggling when Murray describes his revelation of the holly spirit? And she also says  " Did Michael tell you to do this?" I watched the documentary on tv last nite and I dont remember anyone laughing at him and asking this. <br />
    <br />The person who recorded the video at home said it.<br /><br />I am very touched listening to Murray´s experience. His "revelation" is in deed what I call human nature.<br />
    <br /><br />it is interesting that the holy spirit is supposed to be our source, our helper after salvation.  i have seen so many little things in this that remind me of the gospel story that i have lost count. <br />
    <br /><br />The holy spirit=God?<br /><br />What happened to Murray could have happened to more people, even to atheists ones...
    <br /><br />but i am pretty sure murray is a baptist  :lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I agree with MissG's initial reaction 'I am the sauce.'<br /><br />:lol: :lol:<br /><br />
  • he is NOT saying "source"..unless he pronounces his "s' like an H...I hear " I am this Hoax"...in reference to what he is saying about Flannigan and clearly being upset because he screwed up with Steinburg<br /><br /><br />I've seen the same clip a dozen times on websites and clips on HLN and MSNBC...why are they constantly shows the same clip as a preview for the documentary if this wasn't some sort of clue?
  • /scream/ oh God!  :roll: this is gonna get ugly like the time /  talent thing , i see it coming. argue/  :lol:
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    LOL guys, we're overhoaxed  :lol: <br /><br />He says The Source, but I hope he's not TS  :mrgreen:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321209200:
    <br />Now i listen :-"I am his horse" O__o<br /><br />(sauce)source or (horse)hoax?<br />Murray´s dialect makes it difficult at times.<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What's wrong with Murray's accent anyway? What's his native language? <br />He has a terrible accent.<br />And his voice is so let's say unusual, not to say weird for such a tall man. Tall men usually have deep voices but not Murray  WTF??
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1321209200:
    <br />Now i listen :-"I am his horse" O__o<br /><br />(sauce)source or (horse)hoax?<br />Murray´s dialect makes it difficult at times.<br />
    <br /><br />ROFL Gema  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321224806:
    <br />What's wrong with Murray's accent anyway? What's his native language? <br />He has a terrible accent.<br />And his voice is so let's say unusual, not to say weird for such a tall man. Tall men usually have deep voices but not Murray  WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />Was he from Honduras? They speak Spanish in Honduras.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    He's from The West Indies-The Caribbean.<br />I think him saying he's "The Source" and also saying "his life mirrors Michael's", is the reference as to who TS could be.
  • I think he is from Trinidad and I love his beautiful accent and soft voice.  I really like CM and don't think he is guilty but is just part of the hoax.  ::::ducking from impending fire:::::
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1321231712:
    <br />He's from The West Indies-The Caribbean.<br />I think him saying he's "The Source" and also saying "his life mirrors Michael's", is the reference as to who TS could be.<br />
    <br /><br />TS "joked" and wrote in one update -"I am Conrad Murray"<br /><br /><br />No offence taken but Murray body language and verbal expression make me LMHO at times :D
  • on 1321231851:
    <br />I think he is from Trinidad and I love his beautiful accent and soft voice.  I really like CM and don't think he is guilty but is just part of the hoax.  ::::ducking from impending fire:::::<br />
    <br /><br />dont duck. agree with you %100
    @MissG I didn't say TS was Murray lol. But yes he did sarcastically say he "could be Murray". More like someone else...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The Source = TS 0_________o<br /><br />"In TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??"<br /><br />TS writes:<br /><br />
    "TS&quot wrote:
    I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future.  If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
    <br /><br />and he capitalized The Source :shock:<br />Maybe it was a "coincidence" but still. :mrgreen:<br />
    " If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now.."<br /><br />The Source=Murray? = TS´s source?<br /><br />Late here...may be i am not understanding at all...<br />
  • TS= "<b>T</b>he <b>S</b>ource<br /><br /><br />hmmmm.............
  • you know whats funny, i mentioned The Source point after watching doco on the THAI thread sep 27 on Nov 11, and my comment was ignored by everyone on that thread...  lol.<br /><br />nevermind :)<br /><br /><br />
    on 1320927672:
    <br />anyone notice in the connie doco, how CM refers to him as The Source.<br /><br />i dont think cm is TS. i have a different opinion on that. but just thought the "The Source" reference was interesting as TS has referenced to himself as The Source previously.<br /><br />L.O.V.E to all.<br />
  • I know it is hard to believe MJ would comeback, but remember what Akon said 'Michael's entire life is choreographed'...if MJ is hiding, he won't stay hiding for long. This hoax is reaching it's maturity date/expiration both scriptwise and contractually (dancers have the 2 year non-disclosure agreement). Joaquin Phoenix's hoax lasted 2 years. Theoretically there is nothing left to do now but a comeback.  8-) I think it's funny how the fans misunderstood the "Bam" comment as his comeback when all it really was a direction towards when the band should start playing during the dramatic pause in Human Nature, but now we lovingly know it as Bam Day. The seal of confidence from MJ to the fans that this is all a live production is his signature at the end credits of This Is It. It is the keystone clue that this is a directed act by the man himself. Also (and this is tantamount) someone who had access the IMDB.com account for the Conrad Murray Documentary put MJ as the Director early this year for about a week or so and was quickly pulled afterwards. There's alot of noise, alot of noise:<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3735024/<br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • on 1321224806:
    <br />And his voice is so let's say unusual, not to say weird for such a tall man. Tall men usually have deep voices but not Murray  WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />you could say the same of mj...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1321335487:
    <br />Also (and this is tantamount) someone who had access the IMDB.com account for the Conrad Murray Documentary put MJ as the Director early this year for about a week or so and was quickly pulled afterwards. There's alot of noise, alot of noise:<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3735024/<br />
    <br /><br />There is much noise in the link you shared. Thank you!<br /><br />This is what you referred to - June 2010:
  • That's it Grace!  michael-jackson/
    The Source = what TS most likely stands for.<br />By Murray saying his life and Michael's life mirror eachother, then TS could in fact be _________. Definitely not Murray anyway, in my opinion.
    I watched that part again and now I listen "I´m at his house"