Michael Jackson death hoax - Michael tells us: Don´t believe in the verdict

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]There is a SECRET behind every ILLUSION!!!<br />Would you BELIEVE???? Do you see the TRUTH??<br /><br />7 digits (VERDICT)= don't BELIEVE it  8-)!!!! <br />Thank you Michael,from the bottom of my heart  :)!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - Michael tells us: Don´t believe in the verdict<br />

Comments

• [size=14pt]WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! /cook/ [/size]
  • I just love her videos :) beLIEve and keep the faith my friends
  • What a great video! This just made me  realize how much clues there are out there that I haven't even paid attention to. Thanks for the link applehead!  /bravo/  Can't barely believe that people (non-believers) ain't  perceiving the clues...or they probably don't want to face the truth. But at the end, truth will prevail. And I love you more, Michael Jackson!  :-*  <br /><br />L.O.V.E. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    esprit467 always makes awesome videos<br /><br />:)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks applehead for sharing this video    bow/  bearhug....WOWWWWW !!!!  /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /cook/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                                    moonwalk_/
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002: It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything
    <br /><br /> suspicious//    michael-jackson/<br />I just read the above quote on IMBP, I searched Michael Jackson and I clicked on BIOGRAPHY and read through the whole thing, it's pretty long and contradicts itself from time to time though. Anyway I just wanted to share this.
  • [size=10pt]I wanna thank all the people who took the time to respond my post ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the LOVE  :)!!!<br />Jennie ofcourse Michael's biography is full of contradictions  :lol:,and it't like this hoax,you know this is the point after all  ;).What hoax would we had today if Michael's life had been SIMPLE and not COMPLEX and full of CONTRADICTIONS  :lol: .<br />Michael is a GENIUS ,a STORYteller,and a KID AT HEART,who likes to PLAY "hide-and-seek",especially with his fans lol  lolol/ .<br />During  this 2  years I learned to know him and LOVE him even more that I did before,cos now I know that he did all this because OF LOVE for humanity.It's a petty that people missed and still miss what a GIFT Michael was/is for the entire humanity  :)  respect/.<br />Love you all!!![/size]
  • thank you applehead. i appreciate you posting the vids. not just this one, but all of them. its one less thing that i have to do amongst the myriad of online tasks that i have on my search for truth. <br /><br />thank you and much love.